Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I LOVED MMC. I liked the one in the seventies as well, but then again, I was a kid then. The old MMC I watched in reruns. I loved Karen but wanted to be Darlene. What a beauty she was.

I have an old MMC record from back then. It has The Green Grass Grew All Around and some song about pancakes. I will have to get it back out after readin this thread.

The Annette Serial! My sister got it on DVD at Christmas and we had a great time watching and reminiscing. Teenage drama was such a different thing back then.

Reactions: Rich48
Upvote 0

Rich48

Legend
Aug 3, 2004
✟68,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I LOVED MMC. I liked the one in the seventies as well, but then again, I was a kid then. The old MMC I watched in reruns. I loved Karen but wanted to be Darlene. What a beauty she was.

I have an old MMC record from back then. It has The Green Grass Grew All Around and some song about pancakes. I will have to get it back out after readin this thread.

The Annette Serial! My sister got it on DVD at Christmas and we had a great time watching and reminiscing. Teenage drama was such a different thing back then.

The serials were what made us come back EVERY day. There was Spin and Marty (three different, if I recall), The Hardy Boys (2 different ones),
the Annette one you mention, Corky and White Shadow, and more.

Here is the first episode from Annette

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBdjRxD22gU

Upvote 0

Rich48

Legend
Aug 3, 2004
✟68,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Sing with me--do you remember:

Gold dubloons and pieces of eight
Handed down to Applegate.
From bucaneers who fought for years
For gold dubloons and pieces of eight.

spoken

Handed down in a pirate's chest
The gold they sailed for east and west
The treasure bright that made men fight
Till none were left to bury the chest

sung

So now the gold and pieces of eight
All belong to Applegate
The chest is here, but wait!
Now where are those gold dubloons
And pieces of eight
Pieces of eight
Pieces of eight?

Upvote 0

Rich48

Legend
Aug 3, 2004
✟68,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Sigh....Do they still show reruns anywhere on tv?

Not that I know of. Most of the serials are available on DVD. I have the first Spin and Marty and Hardy Boys.

I would really like to have the 2nd Hardy Boys serial, but I do not think it has ever been released to DVD--it was called something like The Mystery of Ghost Farm

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rich48

Legend
Aug 3, 2004
✟68,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Here is the very first MMC ever! Sadly, part one is missing. I highly that you view these quickly--they have been up for a year, and I feel certain that they may soon disappear! I am saving these to my computer. Yes, you can download from youtube! I cannot say how in an open forum. but if you want to know how, pm me.(It is not for legal reasons that I cannot say here, but something else)

1st Mickey Mouse Club--part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osD4l31-Bt4

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rich48

Legend
Aug 3, 2004
✟68,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Previously, I have posted vids of the theme for each day; but some of those are dead. Monday was Fun With Music Day. The link posted is dead, and I cannot find a replacement.

Tuesday was Guest Star Day. That link is still good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ1r81dJ2bg

Upvote 0