The original Hebrews and even Jesus were dark skinned?

Four Years

Apr 26, 2011
✟1,051.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I apologize if this has been discussed already.

It is believed that Ancient Egyptians...at the time the Jews were enslaved by Egypt...were black/dark skinned people.

In the Old Testament, Joseph (Yosef) was NOT recognized by his brothers when they saw him after he came to his position of power in Egypt.

After Moses (Moshe) fled Egypt, he saved Jethro's daughters from bandits. They then went and told their father that an EGYPTIAN helped them out. They too could NOT distinguish Moses (a Hebrew) from an Egyptian.

Do you see where this is going?

Even Jesus was taken to Egypt and lived there in order to escape Herod's decree.

Does common sense and history tell you that the region in which Jesus lived was inhabited by COLORED people?

If you would agree to that, then HOW do you reconcile that with the Caucasian Jews of America and Israel now? Even ones that claim they are ETHNICALLY/GENETICALLY Jewish.

Last edited:

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
I apologize if this has been discussed already.

It is believed that Ancient Egyptians...at the time the Jews were enslaved by Egypt...were black/dark skinned people.

In the Old Testament, Joseph (Yosef) was NOT recognized by his brothers when they saw him after he came to his position of power in Egypt.

After Moses (Moshe) fled Egypt, he saved Jethro's daughters from bandits. They then went and told their father that an EGYPTIAN helped them out. They too could NOT distinguish Moses (a Hebrew) from an Egyptian.

Do you see where this is going?

Even Jesus was taken to Egypt and lived there in order to escape Herod's decree.

Does common sense and history tell you that the region in which Jesus lived was inhabited by COLORED people?

If you would agree to that, then HOW do you reconcile that with the Caucasian Jews of America and Israel now? Even ones that claim they are ETHNICALLY/GENETICALLY Jewish.

The origin of the Hebrews is from the Germanic tribes. Originally the Egyptians were lighter skinned. When Moses brought the people out of Egypt African slaves also came with them.

Upvote 0

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
Upvote 0

Willie T

St. Petersburg Vineyard
Oct 12, 2012
St. Petersburg, FL
✟68,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You guys just don't understand the real Jesus. He was fair, had long, flowing, recently shampooed, light brown hair, blue eyes, a halo floating over his head, and wore a perfectly white robe with a purple sash. And, oh yeah.... He said "Thee" and "Thou" a lot... with a few "shalts" thrown in, and most of His other words ended with "th".

Upvote 0

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
You guys just don't understand the real Jesus. He was fair, had long, flowing, recently shampooed, light brown hair, blue eyes, a halo floating over his head, and wore a perfectly white robe with a purple sash. And, oh yeah.... He said "Thee" and "Thou" a lot... with a few "shalts" thrown in, and most of His other words ended with "th".

Putting your funny joke aside, what are you getting at?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Four Years

Apr 26, 2011
✟1,051.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here's a little thinking exercise I want to share.

Trust me, when I REALLY thought about Deuteronomy 28 myself, I was just as shocked.

Deuteronomy 28:40
Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint thyself with the oil; for thine olive shall cast his fruit.

Olive Trees. I looked up places where Olive Trees grow and one of them was...AFRICA. Something to think about in relation to the next few verses.

Deuteronomy 28:48
Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

Sounds like the Black Slave trade but not necessarily limited to it...

Deuteronomy 28:49
The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

Eagle...America? American Slave Trade?

Deuteronomy 28:68
And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Again, sounds like the American Black Slave trade. SHIPS.

These are just a few of the curses in Deuteronomy 28.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
Like facts?

Genesis 10

New International Version (NIV)

The Table of Nations

1 This is the account of Shem, Ham and Japheth, Noah’s sons, who themselves had sons after the flood.
The Japhethites
2 The sons of Japheth:
Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshek and Tiras.
3 The sons of Gomer:
Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah.
4 The sons of Javan:
Elishah, Tarshish, the Kittites and the Rodanites.5 (From these the maritime peoples spread out into their territories by their clans within their nations, each with its own language.)

The Semites

21 Sons were also born to Shem, whose older brother was Japheth; Shem was the ancestor of all the sons of Eber.

Gomer is Germany, and Magog is Russia. The Rodanites may be the Danites. [Viking area] That needs more study. Noah was the first white man born according to the Dead Sea Scrolls. Japheth and his younger brother were the start of the white race.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChavaK

להיות טוב ולעשות טוב
May 12, 2005
US
✟158,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Somehow, mainstream archaelogist and historians have MISSED that Hebrews are Germanic? Only a select few 'enlightened' ones get it?

NOT

I heard a Messianic state that Germans are descended from the tribe of Dan because of such words as Danube. Craziness. :)

Upvote 0

Avodat

Contending for Biblical truth
Jul 2, 2011
✟21,427.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I heard a Messianic state that Germans are descended from the tribe of Dan because of such words as Danube. Craziness. :)

Or we British because of BRIT. Although I class myself as English (an endangered species within EU rules!), not British.

Where do they get these crazy ideas?

Upvote 0

Avodat

Contending for Biblical truth
Jul 2, 2011
✟21,427.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Well, we have this open policy where anyone can come in and all they need to do, at best, is choose the 'right' icon or, at worse, just chance their arm that people will debate with them - 9 times out of 10 that is what happens. There has been a great influx lately on 'new' faces with, at times, really crazy views, but as we are seriously discouraged now from challenging anyone, the price we pay is to have all sorts of people debating and teaching on here. As I've said before, with no one at the gate every man and his dog can get in.

Last edited:
Upvote 0