4x4toy

Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Our Democratic Republic is based on a Constitution that is the law of the land period . We elect representatives from among the citizenry to carry out and work within the confines of our constitution , we have a general citizenry who agree to live according to the law of the land and support our civil workers through taxation then we have a judicial, legislative, executive, warrior and law enforcement class from within the citizenry to protect, serve and uphold the law of the land .. It takes daily maintenance and conscious input from each citizen to reap freedom from the bottom up, not free from reasonable responsibility for each to respect and contribute . We need to drain the swamp ..

Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟186,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It still does not absolve you or anyone from the obligation to pray for those in power. Peter and Paul wrote that in a time when they were both about to be executed and if they can say such things then, we can surely pray for our leaders now.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟303,748.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've been told as long as I can remember, that I have an "Authority Problem".
It's absolutely true, and I always will. Here's why:
That's cause your a revolutionist, ;) I thought you left?

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've been told as long as I can remember, that I have an "Authority Problem".
It's absolutely true, and I always will. Here's why:

I have an authority problem too. It's too bad there wasn't a name for people like us... oh wait... Gen X and Millennials... that pretty much sums it up.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's cause your a revolutionist, ;) I thought you left?
At gunpoint for awhile because told an idiot what he was (in very polite terms, of course.) Such a lame - donkey site anymore it's hard to give an indulgence about.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It still does not absolve you or anyone from the obligation to pray for those in power. Peter and Paul wrote that in a time when they were both about to be executed and if they can say such things then, we can surely pray for our leaders now.
It is actually a REASON to pray for those in power.
Prayer Police? :)

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟186,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is actually a REASON to pray for those in power.
Prayer Police? :)

That is one way to look at it I suppose. I think we are to pray for their wisdom and increased ability to govern though as opposed to limiting their power and authority. After all God grants each person a certain amount of power and authority, so whatever power or authority a person has comes from God and resisting that is to resist God.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Our Democratic Republic is based on a Constitution that is the law of the land period . We elect representatives from among the citizenry to carry out and work within the confines of our constitution , we have a general citizenry who agree to live according to the law of the land and support our civil workers through taxation then we have a judicial, legislative, executive, warrior and law enforcement class from within the citizenry to protect, serve and uphold the law of the land .. It takes daily maintenance and conscious input from each citizen to reap freedom from the bottom up, not free from reasonable responsibility for each to respect and contribute . We need to drain the swamp ..
Sorry to be the one to have to tell you that government was dissolved and replaced with a privately owned corporation called "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" as listed on Dunn & Bradstreet. It went bankrupt in 1933 and was acquired by the IMF. That's why they confiscated our gold and silver and relaced certificates (proof of ownwership) with notes (promises to pay). For collateral, the citizens were hypothecated and certified by birth, for ownership.The fig leaf of democracy is maintained over this naked fascism because our owners know slaves who think they are free are the most productive slaves of all. But anyone who knows and appreciates the language of symbols can see different.

• Winner
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is one way to look at it I suppose. I think we are to pray for their wisdom and increased ability to govern though as opposed to limiting their power and authority. After all God grants each person a certain amount of power and authority, so whatever power or authority a person has comes from God and resisting that is to resist God.
Yes. Praying against their power isn't praying for them.
Satan grants worldly power and authority,too and billions follow his example.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟186,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. Praying against their power isn't praying for them.
Satan grants worldly power and authority,too and billions follow his example.

I don't know..

Romans 13:1 ESV
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to be the one to have to tell you that government was dissolved and replaced with a privately owned corporation called "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" as listed on Dunn & Bradstreet. It went bankrupt in 1933 and was acquired by the IMF. That's why they confiscated our gold and silver and relaced certificates (proof of ownwership) with notes (promises to pay). For collateral, the citizens were hypothecated and certified by birth, for ownership.The fig leaf of democracy is maintained over this naked fascism because our owners know slaves who think they are free are the most productive slaves of all. But anyone who knows and appreciates the language of symbols can see different.

I have my suspicion who, what and why .. You ?

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't know..

Romans 13:1 ESV
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.
Does "subject" mean blindly obedient?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Citizen of the Kingdom

Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟303,748.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Every prayer is an open opportunity for God to work in that person's life and all those that the problem entails. A direct line of opportunities of witnessing events which is why we are really to pray and be involved corperately.

• Agree
Upvote 0