Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It has become "The Donald's" trademark is to personally "demonize" everybody and everything that stands in his way!

His supporters seem to forget that it was the Trump and the "birthers" who has spent the last 8 years trying to undermine the legitimacy of America's first "black" Presidency!
...but not because that president was black.

As for the main point you were making, it is fair to say the president should lay off of these nicknames that he's stuck on various political adversaries, but do you really want to know why that practice of his doesn't make much of an impact upon his supporters?

It's because he always does it in RESPONSE to an attack upon him by one of these other persons and because every Trump supporter knows full well that the Hate campaign against Trump is unprecedented in our presidential history.

When you list all the false and hateful accusations that fall routinely from their lips, day after day against him, the complaint about him using "unpresidential" words, etc. is recognized as a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

It no longer has much impact precisely because it doesn't have any credibility.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Check your wallet -- you may be short some funds?
M-Bob

Thank goodness no one took me up on the bet. Having said that I extent my bet to 2018. Trump will be impeached before the end of 2018.

any takers?

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
...but not because that president was black.

As for the main point you were making, it is fair to say the president should lay off of these nicknames that he's stuck on various political adversaries, but do you really want to know why that practice of his doesn't make much of an impact upon his supporters?

It's because he always does it in RESPONSE to an attack upon him by one of these other persons and because every Trump supporter knows full well that the Hate campaign against Trump is unprecedented in our presidential history.

When you list all the false and hateful accusations that fall routinely from their lips, day after day against him, the complaint about him using "unpresidential" words, etc. is recognized as a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

It no longer has much impact precisely because it doesn't have any credibility.

Exactly.

Thank you.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank goodness no one took me up on the bet. Having said that I extent my bet to 2018. Trump will be impeached before the end of 2018.

any takers?

LOL! You SURE you wanna go there?

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Once a looser always a looser so what do I have to lose?

LOL! It's YOUR choice, mon.

Have at it.

Mind if i gets some popcorn?

popcorn.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
On the other hand, President Trump's base that got him elected still supports him.

So why do Democrats think they are getting anywhere with their attacks?

Edit:

In the title, where I say, "The ones who hate Trump now are the same ones who hated him before," by "before" I mean during the 2016 election campaign.
I “hated” him long before 2016, FWIW.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Trump attacks anyone who doesn't kiss his ring, tell him how brilliant he his or dares to oppose him. It's who he is. To suggest he holds back until others attack first is laughable.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I personally don't think he will run again 2020.
I expect him to be handed an epic loss in 2020, an impeachment would be bad for everyone. The interim elections are looking ripe for a big DNC victory but unless the is some smoking gun uncovered I don't see impeachment as serving any purpose other then over turning the results of a free election.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a Republican. I've never hated Trump or anybody else, but I sure as heck don't support or respect him. I cannot support or respect him. I hope a decent, qualified Republican candidate, hopefully someone who is a genuine Christian & not a phony ponying for votes, will challenge him in 2020.

Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm a Republican. I've never hated Trump or.,,,,,,.,

.,..,..,What ever.,.,..
Hate is not a word in the Lords vfocabulaty'?
just try to prove me wrong.
as i'm human
you have 3 yeARS TO ...,
.,.,.,RESPONDD.,.,..,
maybe less
:)-

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I expect him to be handed an epic loss in 2020, an impeachment would be bad for everyone. The interim elections are looking ripe for a big DNC victory but unless the is some smoking gun uncovered I don't see impeachment as serving any purpose other then over turning the results of a free election.
I agree that impeachment would be counter productive. He was elected by the people by the same method other presidents have been.
The only instance that I can see impeachment being necessary would be if there was an exceptionally clear proof of obstruction of justice.

Upvote 0