United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Why do you sound excited?

Also, now what? What happens to us Christians?
I'm not getting excited I'm actually fearful. Once the cult of globalism conquers the world, Christianity as well as all other religions who could compete will be banned

Upvote 0

HopeInJesusOnly

Sep 18, 2019
Home
✟14,230.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not getting excited I'm actually fearful. Once the cult of globalism conquers the world, Christianity as well as all other religions who could compete will be banned

I see. :(

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Greengardener
Upvote 0

Nick Moser

Apr 13, 2018
Reno, NV
✟40,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I am fearful, too. I actually don't recognize the world anymore. I feel like I took a left turn when all the other Christians went right
Yes sadly many Christian churches have been co-opted owed to these occutic New world order. In fact Julian Huxley of the UN have publicly stated that he wants to take all the religions hostage and force them to submit to his will

Upvote 0

Nick Moser

Apr 13, 2018
Reno, NV
✟40,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes sadly many Christian churches have been co-opted owed to these occutic New world order. In fact Julian Huxley of the UN have publicly stated that he wants to take all the religions hostage and force them to submit to his will
Jorge Bergoglio(the psuedo pope of Vatican II, which destroyed tradition within Catholicism )has recently used het Jacobin/ proto-Marxist slogan of " liberty, and fraternity" in his speeches. Also a plethora of Protestant chruches have been bought off by The Rockefellers. In some places even Orthodoxy have been subvered

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Interesting. Keep your eyes and ears open to Christ and the gospel, rabbit trails derail your faith. Believe it.
I believe a remnant is being called out of the church proper and what's left in the so called church will roll into the global system. Well, more a thought at this point than belief, just sayin.

Upvote 0

HopeInJesusOnly

Sep 18, 2019
Home
✟14,230.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Interesting. Keep your eyes and ears open to Christ and the gospel, rabbit trails derail your faith. Believe it.
I believe a remnant is being called out of the church proper and what's left in the so called church will roll into the global system. Well, more a thought at this point than belief, just sayin.

Will Jesus come soon or did we miss Him and this is the Tribulation?

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Trust/do what your screen name says ! You haven't missed Him but you do need to trust in Him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Greetings HIJO.
I would say the Jews of today miss/missed Him......the veil of Moses still covers their eyes.....

2 Corinthians 3
:
12 Having then such hope, we use much freedom of speech,
13 and [are] not as Moses, who was putting a veil<2571> upon his own face, for the sons of Israel not stedfastly to look to the end of that which is being made useless,
14 but their minds were hardened, for unto this day the same veil<2571> at the reading of the Old Covenant doth remain unwithdrawn — which in Christ is being made useless —

15 but till to-day, when Moses is read, a veil<2571> upon their heart doth lie, 16and whenever they may turn unto the Lord, the veil<2571> is taken away.

Revelation 1:1 An unveiling/revealing <602> of Jesus Christ, which gives to him, the God, to show to the bond-servants of Him which-things is binding to be becoming in swiftness. And He signifies-it, commissioning thru the messenger of Him, to the bond-servant of Him, John.

An interesting thread on that:

Did we miss our turn somewhere?

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:” Revelation 1:1 (KJV 1900)

And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.” Revelation 22:6 (KJV 1900)

Why is it most still look for the visions of Revelation to be fulfilled in the distant future? When Jesus said they would soon come to pass - nearly 2000 years ago?

Could it be we are like a person who misses his turn and still looks for it 2000 miles down the road? Someone too stubborn to take another look at the map?

Upvote 0

HopeInJesusOnly

Sep 18, 2019
Home
✟14,230.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings HIJO.
I would say the Jews of today miss/missed Him......the veil of Moses still covers their eyes.....

2 Corinthians 3
:
12 Having then such hope, we use much freedom of speech,
13 and [are] not as Moses, who was putting a veil<2571> upon his own face, for the sons of Israel not stedfastly to look to the end of that which is being made useless,
14 but their minds were hardened, for unto this day the same veil<2571> at the reading of the Old Covenant doth remain unwithdrawn — which in Christ is being made useless —

15 but till to-day, when Moses is read, a veil<2571> upon their heart doth lie, 16and whenever they may turn unto the Lord, the veil<2571> is taken away.

Revelation 1:1 An unveiling/revealing <602> of Jesus Christ, which gives to him, the God, to show to the bond-servants of Him which-things is binding to be becoming in swiftness. And He signifies-it, commissioning thru the messenger of Him, to the bond-servant of Him, John.

An interesting thread on that:

Did we miss our turn somewhere?

I still don't understand you. Instead of just explaining it, you start quoting walls of text. That's okay. This is how you communicate. I don't understand that way.

I will leave you be.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
LittleLambofJesus said:
Greetings HIJO.
I still don't understand you. Instead of just explaining it, you start quoting walls of text. That's okay. This is how you communicate. I don't understand that way.

I will leave you be.
What part of my post do you not understand? Be more specific please.......

Last edited:
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jorge Bergoglio(the psuedo pope of Vatican II, which destroyed tradition within Catholicism )has recently used het Jacobin/ proto-Marxist slogan of " liberty, and fraternity" in his speeches. Also a plethora of Protestant chruches have been bought off by The Rockefellers. In some places even Orthodoxy have been subvered
I really do believe that faithful Christians, from all over the map, may soon be persecuted and forced underground. That seems likely. Hang on and stick together, and pray.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I really do believe that faithful Christians, from all over the map, may soon be persecuted and forced underground. That seems likely. Hang on and stick together, and pray.
We have oppression and resistance in the world now, both from governments and private people, even in the work place. The foundation to what you have stated has begun to be built even here in America. So far we are free to worship in church here but not so in so many other places. Our church system ( my wife's and mine, who we belong to) is a world wide missions based operation and for services that also go out on the internet there are times it has to be blanked out for portions, prayers or presentations regarding certain portions of the world. IE, they are already underground !

So pray Gracia Singh ! If you want to add certain areas to your prayer list, feel free to pm me.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I like the roller skates. They say angels do not actually walk they just sort of float along.
And fly.....:angel:

Daniel 8:16 And I heard a Man's voice between the banks of the Ulai, who called, and said, “Gabriel, make this man understand the vision.”
Daniel 9:21 yes, while I was speaking in prayer, the Man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, reached me about the time of the evening offering.

=========================
Sent to the father of John the Baptist and the parents of our Lord Jesus

Luke 1:19 And the angel answered and said to him, “I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God, and was sent to speak to you and bring you these glad tidings.
Luke 1:26 Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth,

Last edited:
Upvote 0