The One and Only True Gospel

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robert Pate

Robert Pate...we might not see eye to eye on everything concerning GOD. But we are brother's In CHRIST~&~Therefore i LOVE YA! CHRIST SAID By Paul"OWE NO MAN ANYTHING,EXCEPT TO LOVE HIM"! IF WE "CHRISTIAN'S" CAN'T LOVE ONE ANOTHER! THAN OUR "RELIGION" IS NOTHING BUT ONE BIG VAIN DELUSION!

Shalom~&~Blessing's
SC

Thats nice that you love me. I love you also, that is why I am here on the Christian Forum to bring you the "Good News" of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

The Gospel can free you from Calvinism and all religions.

Salvation is by faith alone, it is by faith alone so that it can be by Christ alone.

I am not here to promote myself or my religion (I don't have one) I am here to show you the wonderful thing that God has done for us in Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

Thats nice that you love me. I love you also, that is why I am here on the Christian Forum to bring you the "Good News" of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

The Gospel can free you from Calvinism and all religions.

Salvation is by faith alone, it is by faith alone so that it can be by Christ alone.

I am not here to promote myself or my religion (I don't have one) I am here to show you the wonderful thing that God has done for us in Jesus Christ.

Bro. I feel you! I've been Eternally Baptized By The Holy Spirit of Christ,and The Father ONCE~&~Been water baptized twice. I don't attend organized "religion" anymore. GOD set me free from all that INSANITY!LOL...I have a VERY~REAL,VERY AWSOME RELATIONSHIP WITH my ABBA YAHWEH~ YESHUA my ETERNAL EVERLASTING MESSIAH ~&~THE HOLY SPIRIT,AND THEIR/HIS KJV BIBLE WHICH I'M COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH~&~SLEEP WITH IT EVERY NIGHT!LOL I'm not a "Calvinist"! I just have his logo because his theology~&~John Owen's are what i believe to be the closest to the most accurate way one should interpret ate the Bible! I'm in no way bound by Calvinism! Actually he just confirmed for the most part what i always believed about GOD "Naturally"From the very beginning. Before i even knew who John Calvin was! And i grew up attending a Nazarene church,and never believed any of their twisted belief's about GOD. Praise GOD!!! And i exercise the gift of tongues,not in public;but as a prayer language with my Heavenly Father when Lead of His Spirit to do so! People see no manifestation of GOD'S SPIRIT! FOR ONE IS BECAUSE THEY REALLY DON"T BELIEVE IN HIM,LIKE THEY THINK THEY DO! BUT UNTO HIM WHO HAS CHILD LIKE FAITH! GOD WILL SHOW UNTO him WONDERS that most men's knee's would buckle in fear! Of what GOD has blessed me to EXPERIENCE on a daily! Not that i need "Feeling's" for my "FAITH". But just that GOD IS A GOOD AWSOME GOD!

Blessing's
SC

Upvote 0

AndOne

Deliver me oh Lord, from evil men
Apr 20, 2002
Florida
✟20,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Concrete evidence would be scripture that plainly says that someone has been predestinated to heaven or to hell. There is none.

The scripture does plainly say it - you have quoted the very scriptures that prove you wrong about this...

Upvote 0
R

Robert Pate

Bro. I feel you! I've been Eternally Baptized By The Holy Spirit of Christ,and The Father ONCE~&~Been water baptized twice. I don't attend organized "religion" anymore. GOD set me free from all that INSANITY!LOL...I have a VERY~REAL,VERY AWSOME RELATIONSHIP WITH my ABBA YAHWEH~ YESHUA my ETERNAL EVERLASTING MESSIAH ~&~THE HOLY SPIRIT,AND THEIR/HIS KJV BIBLE WHICH I'M COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH~&~SLEEP WITH IT EVERY NIGHT!LOL I'm not a "Calvinist"! I just have his logo because his theology~&~John Owen's are what i believe to be the closest to the most accurate way one should interpret ate the Bible! I'm in no way bound by Calvinism! Actually he just confirmed for the most part what i always believed about GOD "Naturally"From the very beginning. Before i even knew who John Calvin was! And i grew up attending a Nazarene church,and never believed any of their twisted belief's about GOD. Praise GOD!!! And i exercise the gift of tongues,not in public;but as a prayer language with my Heavenly Father when Lead of His Spirit to do so! People see no manifestation of GOD'S SPIRIT! FOR ONE IS BECAUSE THEY REALLY DON"T BELIEVE IN HIM,LIKE THEY THINK THEY DO! BUT UNTO HIM WHO HAS CHILD LIKE FAITH! GOD WILL SHOW UNTO him WONDERS that most men's knee's would buckle in fear! Of what GOD has blessed me to EXPERIENCE on a daily! Not that i need "Feeling's" for my "FAITH". But just that GOD IS A GOOD AWSOME GOD!

Blessing's
SC

Congratulations on your departure from organized religion.

Religion is man centered, it is all about you. Your life, Your obedience, Your death to sin.

The "Historical Gospel" is all about Jesus Christ. His life, His obedience, His death for sin.

All that Jesus is and all that he has done is ours by faith. He is our justifier.

All that we are and all that we do is tainted with sin.

Religion is a glorification of the flesh.

"For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the Spirit, and rejoice in Jesus Christ, AND HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN THE FLESH," Philippians 3:3.

"He that glories, let him glory in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 1:31.

Upvote 0
R

Robert Pate

The scripture does plainly say it - you have quoted the very scriptures that prove you wrong about this...

Where does it plainly say that anyone has been predestinated to heaven or to hell?

Not only is there no scripture about anyone being predestinated to heaven or to hell there is no scripture about a limited atonement. But there are many, many, scriptures that tell us Jesus is the savior of the whole world, the world, all, everyone, all men, whosoever that believes in him.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

Congratulations on your departure from organized religion.

Religion is man centered, it is all about you. Your life, Your obedience, Your death to sin.

The "Historical Gospel" is all about Jesus Christ. His life, His obedience, His death for sin.

All that Jesus is and all that he has done is ours by faith. He is our justifier.

All that we are and all that we do is tainted with sin.

Religion is a glorification of the flesh.

"For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the Spirit, and rejoice in Jesus Christ, AND HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN THE FLESH," Philippians 3:3.

"He that glories, let him glory in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 1:31.

AMEN BROTHER! Philpipians 3:3 IS MOST DEFINITELY ONE OF my FAVORITE VERSES!

Upvote 0
R

Robert Pate

AMEN BROTHER! Philpipians 3:3 IS MOST DEFINITELY ONE OF my FAVORITE VERSES!

"Jesus is Lord" by His mighty work he has defeated sin, death and the devil, Colossians 2:15.

"Jesus is Lord" by His mighty work he has reconciled the world unto God the Father, 2 Corinthians 5:18,19.

"Jesus is Lord" by His mighty work he has saved the whole world, John 4:42.

"Jesus is Lord" God has made Jesus both Lord and Christ, Acts 2:36.

"Jesus is Lord" God has given him a name above every name. That at the name of Jesus every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that "Jesus is Lord" to the glory of God the Father, Philippians 2:9, 10, 11.

"Jesus is Lord" Because he was victorious over all things, God has seated Jesus at his own right hand, a place of honor and respect, Hebrews 1:3.

Upvote 0

heymikey80

Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum viditur
Dec 18, 2005
✟34,309.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
IIt is heresey to say the God hides his Gospel from some and reveals it to others. If God did this it would make him unjust. Some hear the Gospel and believe, others hear the Gospel and reject.
At that time Jesus declared, "I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children; 26yes, Father, for such was your gracious will. 27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Jesus, Mt 11:25-27

Upvote 0

heymikey80

Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum viditur
Dec 18, 2005
✟34,309.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There is no scripture in the Bible that says anyone has been predestinated to heaven or to hell.

And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified. 31What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? Rom 8:30-32

According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, 5who by God’s power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 1 Pt 1:3-5

he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will Ep 1:5

Upvote 0

JustAsIam77

Veritas Liberabit Vos
Dec 26, 2006
South Florida
✟30,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Not only is there no scripture about anyone being predestinated to heaven or to hell there is no scripture about a limited atonement.

A lie, sorry for being so obtuse.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AndOne

Deliver me oh Lord, from evil men
Apr 20, 2002
Florida
✟20,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Where does it plainly say that anyone has been predestinated to heaven or to hell?

Not only is there no scripture about anyone being predestinated to heaven or to hell there is no scripture about a limited atonement. But there are many, many, scriptures that tell us Jesus is the savior of the whole world, the world, all, everyone, all men, whosoever that believes in him.

I suggest you re-read the verses you posted earlier.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

HE'S PREDESTINED THE SALVATION OF ALL WHOM HE CHOSE IN CHRIST HIMSELF BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD{BOTH JEW~&~GENTLE}ALL THE REST HE SIMPLY PASSED OVER THEM,AND LEFT THEM TO THE NATURAL CONSEQUENCES OF WHERE UN FORGIVEN SINNER'S ALWAYS GO. "DEATH","THE GRAVE",AND "HELL"! That's at least how i believe it to be according to the word for word sentence structure of how the WORD'S NATURALLY FLOW AND RENDER'S THE MOST OBVIOUS INTERPRETATION OF THE TEXT!

BLESSING'S...
SC

Upvote 0

JustAsIam77

Veritas Liberabit Vos
Dec 26, 2006
South Florida
✟30,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
HE'S PREDESTINED THE SALVATION OF ALL WHOM HE CHOSE IN CHRIST HIMSELF BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD{BOTH JEW~&~GENTLE}ALL THE REST HE SIMPLY PASSED OVER THEM,AND LEFT THEM TO THE NATURAL CONSEQUENCES OF WHERE UN FORGIVEN SINNER'S ALWAYS GO. "DEATH","THE GRAVE",AND "HELL"! That's at least how i believe it to be according to the word for word sentence structure of how the WORD'S NATURALLY FLOW AND RENDER'S THE MOST OBVIOUS INTERPRETATION OF THE TEXT!

BLESSING'S...
SC

You're correct but on further study the question of reprobation will enter the picture, some are not only passed over but condemned from the get go.. I don't like entertaining the thought but then again I don't profess to be on the same plane as God. It is all to His ultimate Glory for those He chose that did not deserve His mercy.

Upvote 0
R

Robert Pate

You're correct but on further study the question of reprobation will enter the picture, some are not only passed over but condemned from the get go.. I don't like entertaining the thought but then again I don't profess to be on the same plane as God. It is all to His ultimate Glory for those He chose that did not deserve His mercy.

In the Gospel God embraces all of humanity in his Son Jesus Christ, Ephesians 1:4.

God has declared them ALL in unbelief that he might have mercy on ALL, Romans 11:32.

God passes over no one. Every human being is precious in his sight.

What a terrible thing to believe that God passes over some. And then to say that brings glory to God?

In the Gospel Jesus comes into the world to reconcile lost sinners to God the Father, 2 Corinthians 5:18. He does this by becoming the new Adam and sinful humanities representative.

By his righteous life he offers to God the Father a life of absolute obedience to his law. He does this in humanities name and on humanities behalf. He our advocate and mediator. It is his life and his death that justifies us and makes us right with God, Romans 3:26.

In the Gospel no one needs to be predestinated or passed over.

God so loves humanity that he gave his only begotten Son to be the savior of the world, John 3:16, 1 John 4:14.

Open your eyes to the wonderful thing that God has done for us in Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

JustAsIam77

Veritas Liberabit Vos
Dec 26, 2006
South Florida
✟30,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
In the Gospel no one needs to be predestinated or passed over.

They may not need to be they are. Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect? Rom 8:33

I endure all things for the elect's sake. 2nd Timothy 2:10

I (Jesus) pray not for the world, but for those whom thou hast given me; for they are thine. John 17:9

I speak not of you all; I know whom I have chosen. John 13:18

Vessels of mercy, which He afore prepared unto glory. Romans 9:23

Etc, etc, etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

SeraphimsCherub

AMEN BROTHER! Also alot of people never have pondered upon the thought! That There's a portion of GOD that I BELIEVE SUFFER'S IN HELL WITH ALL THOSE SOUL
S,WHICH WITHOUT HIM GIVING THEM CONSCIOUS EXISTENCE TO EXIST IN,AND THE SUBSTANCIAL "REALITY" OF HELL TO EVEN EXIST IN THE ALMIGHTY UNFATHOMABLE BEING GOD BOTH INFINITELY ETERNAL BOTH SUBJECTIVE,AND OBJECTIVE INFINITELY BEYOND THE COMPREHENSION OF THE SIMULTANEOUS THEREOF! FOR AS DAVID HATH SAID BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF OLD:

Psa 139:4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
Psa 139:5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
Psa 139:6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
Psa 139:7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
Psa 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there:((( if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.)))
Psa 139:9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
Psa 139:10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL KING OF KINGS,AND LORD OF LORDS! YAHOSHUAH{JESUS=WITH HIS FATHER YAH'S NAME RIGHT IN IT}OUR ETERNAL~&~PHYSICAL IMMANUEL~WHO IS (((our))) EVERLASTING ETERNAL MESSIAH{THE LAMB OF GOD SLAIN BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD}BY THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF HIS HOLY SPIRIT LIVING~&~FOREVER DWELLING WITHIN us~&~us WITHIN HIM~(((our)))EVERLASTING~EL ELYON~THE MOST HIGH ELOHIM{POSSESSOR OF HEAVEN~&~EARTH} THE ONLY ETERNAL YHWH~WHO IS THE YEHOVAH~ELOHIM~EL SHADDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET US PRAISE HIM WHO WAS,AND IS,AND IS YET TO COME!!!
HALLELU~YAH<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}WEH!!! THE SPIRIT JUST CAME UPON ME LIKE FRESH ALMIGHTY FIRE FROM THRONE OF CHRIST~&~THE FATHER IN HEAVEN!!! GLORY BE UNTO THEE O LORD~BOTH NOW AND FOREVER MORE!!!

1Ti 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen. 1Ti 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

LORD i KNOW THIS IS MIRACULOUS! BECAUSE i BARELY HAVE A 10th GRADE EDUCATION!!! THANK YOU DADDY GOD FOR BEING SO KIND,AND LOVING TOWARD'S A WRETCH~&~THE VERY CHIEF OF ALL SINNERS LIKE me! O LORD PLEASE BLESS OTHER'S O LORD JUST AS YOU HAVE DONE FOR me,LORD i BESEECH THEE TO DO THE SAME UNTO THEM{WHOSOEVER THEY MAY BE!}.LORD...i PRAY BY YOU HOLY SPIRIT THROUGH CHRIST~&~IN HIS OVER ALL GOD BLESSED NAME FOREVER UNTO THE FATHER,my ABBA~THEIR ABBA~THAT YOU WOULD ONLY GIVE THEM THE SUPERNATURAL POWER OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT GENERATED "FAITH" (((OF))) THE SON OF GOD "TO BELIEVE"...AMEN!!!Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh (((I live by the faith {of} the Son of God))), who loved me, and gave himself for me.

One must truly be born (((of)))the "FAITH" OF GOD. BEFORE he CAN TRULY "HAVE" "FAITH" (((IN))) THE SON OF GOD~&~"BELIEVE" UPON HIM!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
R

Robert Pate

They may not need to be they are. Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect? Rom 8:33

I endure all things for the elect's sake. 2nd Timothy 2:10

I (Jesus) pray not for the world, but for those whom thou hast given me; for they are thine. John 17:9

I speak not of you all; I know whom I have chosen. John 13:18

Vessels of mercy, which He afore prepared unto glory. Romans 9:23

Etc, etc, etc.

Romans 8:33, The elect are those who have accepted Christ as their savior. The Bible knows nothing of an individual election.

2 Timothy 2:10, All of humanity was elected in Jesus Christ. In this case Paul is speaking about the Jews. Israel was elected (chosen by God) to be the ministers of the Gospel.

John 17:9, Jesus is talking about his disciples. The disciples were chosen by Christ to be the ministers of the Gospel.

John 13:18, Again, Jesus is talking about his disciples. "I speak not of you all" is a reference to Judas.

Romans 9:23, Who are the vessels of mercy? They are Christians who are "In Christ" before the foundation of the world elected in Christ.
Verse 24 says, Even us whom he has called. Nothing about predestination.

It is not good theology to take what Jesus said to his discipes and apply it to yourself.

Upvote 0
R

Robert Pate

I have no idea who the elect are/were, but there is irrefutable evidence according to scripture that some were elected before the foundation of the world and others were not.

All of humanity was elected in Jesus Christ. He is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Salvation has been provided for all that want to be saved. It is God's great free gift to humanity, Ephesians 2:8.

He is not willing that any should perish.

The free gift of salvation must be received by faith. Faith comes by hearing and believing the Gospel, Galatians 3:2.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

All of humanity was elected in Jesus Christ. He is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Salvation has been provided for all that want to be saved. It is God's great free gift to humanity, Ephesians 2:8.

He is not willing that any should perish.

The free gift of salvation must be received by faith. Faith comes by hearing and believing the Gospel, Galatians 3:2.
THE "FAITH" AND "THE HEARING" ALSO COME BY GOD! WITHOUT THE WHICH,NO MAN "WILL" RECEIVE THE GOSPEL THEREOF. FOR UNLESS HE HAS BEEN BORN AGAIN BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD. IT IS "IMPOSSIBLE" FOR THE "CARNAL MIND" TO "PERCEIVE" THE THING'S THAT BE "OF" GOD!
Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot "see"{"PERCEIVE" WITHIN HIS MIND THE SUPERNATURAL THING'S THAT BE OF GOD} the kingdom of God.
1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Blessing's...
SC

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.