Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone. I produced this YouTube a few years back, based on a presentation of my research into the biblical timeline between Moses and Messiah. It is an extraordinary count of years that has gone unnoticed because of small glitches in our start and finish dates. For example, the commonly stated date for the Exodus is 1446 bc. It should be 1444 bc.

The information here is especially important to prophetic studies. If any dates or information raises questions, just answer and I’ll explain as best as I can. In the meantime, please enjoy.

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can we talk about the connection to prophecy?

There were 210 sabbath years between Moses and Jesus. Some were not kept, but God knew when they were supposed to be. In all, the span between Moses and Jesus produced the above count.

Now, the sabbath was the final year in a group of seven, so every seven years were called a ‘week’ in the same way as a group of seven days is called a ‘week.’ So, from Moses to Christ there were 210 weeks, and here is where it gets interesting. The ancient calendar divided 210 into 3 eras of 70 weeks, and the Bible mentions the last of these eras. (Daniel 9:24)

I’ll sign off so that we can digest the following point; Daniel's 70 weeks were part of the sabbath years. They were not a separate unrelated count! May I repeat, they were not a separate unrelated count! When we consider how much end-times stuff is written, it is amazing how this connection is hardly ever mentioned.

There are big implications here for end-times.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can we talk about the connection to prophecy?

There were 210 sabbath years between Moses and Jesus. Some were not kept, but God knew when they were supposed to be. In all, the span between Moses and Jesus produced the above count.

Now, the sabbath was the final year in a group of seven, so every seven years were called a ‘week’ in the same way as a group of seven days is called a ‘week.’ So, from Moses to Christ there were 210 weeks, and here is where it gets interesting. The ancient calendar divided 210 into 3 eras of 70 weeks, and the Bible mentions the last of these eras. (Daniel 9:24)

I’ll sign off so that we can digest the following point; Daniel's 70 weeks were part of the sabbath years. They were not a separate unrelated count! May I repeat, they were not a separate unrelated count! When we consider how much end-times stuff is written, it is amazing how this connection is hardly ever mentioned.

There are big implications here for end-times.

Is the following about the Jubilee year, or was Christ saying He is the Jubilee?

Luk 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
Luk 4:17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luk 4:20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
Luk 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well he said, "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free!" so yeah, he was the Jubilee. Thanks for emphasizing that. :amen:

And the date of his revealing at Jordan was also an actual Jubilee year. The Jews stopped observing Jubilee during the inter-testament years but God must have been still counting, because the last one landed fair and square on the year Christ was revealed.

Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The start point and the finish point are the 2 most important dates. Here is a brief explanation of how Bible historians arrive at them, and where I have made a small refinement, to arrive at the true count of the Sabbatical years as shown on the video.

How we date Israel’s exodus from Egypt.

Over the last century archaeologists have unearthed Assyrian records of kings Ahab and Jehu. (Ahab died in 853 BC) Biblicists have been able to tie the Hebrew records with those of Assyria, Babylon and Tyre and they all agree with each other. Then by tracing the reigns in the books of Kings and Chronicles backwards to Solomon, we reach the key chronological verse.

“In the four hundred and eightieth year after the people of Israel came out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month of Ziv, which is the second month, he began to build the house of the LORD.” (1 Kings 6:1)

Tracing the above figure from the 4th year of Solomon, most Bible chronologists have dated the Exodus as 1446 BC. But now we get to my date of 1444 BC, two years later. My refinement is based on a small error in the reign of Omri (Ahabs father) and another in the reign of Solomon. For those interested in this technicality, Ive got some more info.

How we date the start of Christ’s ministry.

The key chronological verse in this case is John 2:20. It was the occasion when Jesus claimed he would rebuild the temple within three days, to which the Jews replied, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise it up in three days?" (John 2:20)

This information enables a precision dating of Christ's first ministry year because Herod began construction of the temple in BC 20 and records of his reign are reliable. When we add forty-six years to 20 BC it equals AD 27.

Now, it’s no coincidence that from 1444 BC to 27 AD is exactly 1470 years. Divide that by 49 and we get 30 Jubilees. Divide it by 7 and we get 210 weeks. Divide again by 3 and we get 3 separate eras of 70 weeks. This has major implications for prophecy buffs. It has even bigger implications for anyone who doesn’t believe Jesus is the Son of God!

Last edited:
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I first began studying the Sabbath cycles I got quite baffled by it. I assumed that the last Jubilee in the long cycle (490 years) would arrive at the very end, but it doesn’t. It arrives at the beginning of the 70th week – not the end. This is made clear in Luke 4:19, a direct reference to Jubilee, and right at the start of Jesus’ ministry, AD 27.

So, the Jubilee is offset by seven years and I think there is a reason for that. It was God’s intention that the fallowing of land begin after the children of Israel had finished dividing the land. They would spend the first seven years conquering, and the land sabbaths would begin then. That would have been 1437 BC if they had been obedient, and marched straight in.

Here is a diagram that explains it better than a whole lot of words. As you can see, there always was a ‘70th week’ in-between the Jubilee and the next 70-week cycle. It was a repeating formula, and I suspect that is why Daniel separates the last ‘seven’ from the previous ‘sixty-nine.’ (Incidentally, the cycle goes right back to Jacob, but the calendar was given to Moses)

historyatonement.svg

Upvote 0