The OFFICAL thread to boost your post counter........NOW post away!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

McDLT

Apr 12, 2005
Canada
Visit site
✟4,427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A great way to boost your post and blessings count is to go to the Blessings Exchange and play some games. There are fun and you get to meet a lot of cool people.

Another way to get more blessings is to get a JOB! ;) Right beside the PETS button on the blue banner at the top of the page is the JOBS button. You need 100 posts to get a job. Jobs pay blessings weekly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ginny

I like to whisper, too!
Feb 22, 2005
here
✟18,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You have to post 100 times a week to get even 5 blessings! Who posts that much?
Male Female Name Description Post Requirement Salary/Interval Pick Job Apprentice New Enlistee into the Army of God. 100 5 Blessings
Every Week Pick Job Private Enlisted Footsoldiers of the Army of God. 250 10 Blessings
Every Week Pick Job Soldier Generalist members of the Army of the Lord. 500 20 Blessings
Every Week Pick Job Monk Unarmed fighters of great spiritual reknown. 1000 50 Blessings
Every Week Pick Job Commando Elite Special Forces Warriors. 1500 100 Blessings
Every Week Pick Job Officer Commanders of the Army of the Lord. 2500 200 Blessings
Every Week Pick Job Squire Squires are Officers who are Knights-in-Training 5000 500 Blessings
Every Week Pick Job Knight Knight of the Order of Hope. 10000 700 Blessings
Every Week Pick Job Paladin Holy Knight of the Order of Faith. 20000 850 Blessings
Every Week Pick Job Anointed Divine Knight of the Order of Love. 50000 1000 Blessings
Every Week Pick Job

Upvote 0

TwinCrier

Double Blessed and spreading the gospel
Oct 11, 2002
Indiana
Visit site
✟24,768.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No, that's how many posts you have to have to accept the job. You get the blessing every week just by clicking on the 'collect salary' link.

Mine says 0 days, 3 hours, 42 minutes and 20 seconds until you are able to collect your salary. I almost have 2500 posts. When I reach that I switch my job to offiver and start getting 200 blessing each week. You don't have to post at all to collect your salary.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.