The Number of Japanese Killed by Islamic Terrorists Will Shock You!

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
ZERO

Why? Because they haven't swung open their gates to let them in, or enticed them in with free food, medical and housing as Canada, France, Germany, Sweden, and even the US has done. They actually care about the wellbeing and safety of their citizens, and it has worked.

Who is right, Japan or England?

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,198.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ZERO

Why? Because they haven't swung open their gates to let them in, or enticed them in with free food, medical and housing as Canada, France, Germany, Sweden, and even the US has done. They actually care about the wellbeing and safety of their citizens, and it has worked.

Actually, that's not true.

There are about 100,000 Muslims living in Japan, and Japanese have been captured and killed outside of Japan by Muslim terrorists.

• Agree
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ZERO

I will add that Japan has absolutely no room in their country to take in immigrants.

So this is not a matter of sound policy but economic reality.

Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Really? The day after an attack on our country...
I agree after crying out of compassion for all the traumatised teens, dead people and the injured; the relatives of missing people, relatives of deceased I find it a bit heartless. I remember though that the US is a lot bigger place so I guess less close. I'm up in Scotland and know people who's relatives were there. Someone in the city I used to live was there too. Any of us could have known someone there so we feel it. Those children had been looking forward to this concert since before Christmas. Would have been extremely happy then extremely scared.

And to the OP: I guess it has more to do with us attacking their countries and then the racism they need to face from the fear of terrorism since 9/11 onwards

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I guess it has more to do with us attacking their countries and then the racism they need to face from the fear of terrorism since 9/11 onwards

That's the justification that Muslims give, yes. It makes no sense, nor is a valid excuse, but you go ahead and defend the murderous terrorists.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trouble is most Muslims aren't the problem but they suffer. London alone. Hmmm... Need to charge my phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170523-202508.png
    Screenshot_20170523-202508.png
    853 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Trouble is most Muslims aren't the problem but they suffer. London alone. Hmmm... Need to charge my phone.

Google how many Muslims agree with suicide bombings and Sharia Law, once your battery is charged. There have been a few polls on the subject.

There are certainly some so-called, "moderate" Muslims who might not ever detonate a bomb, but they are nonetheless happy with the results: dead "infidels". In the US alone, about 25% of young Muslims agree that suicide bombings are justified.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is that the line?
LOL don't know what that means.

But when apartments and hotels amount to the size of coffins, it's telling me there is little room left 'in the inn' for any 'guests.'

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
LOL don't know what that means.

But when apartments and hotels amount to the size of coffins, it's telling me there is little room left 'in the inn' for any 'guests.'

It's means you are parroting the PL line.

Manhattan apartments are small too. Not all people in the US live in Manhattan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,478.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
ZERO

Hmmm, evidently you need to change where you get your info. I can think of a few Japanese journalists that have been beheaded by terrorists in Iraq and Syria. There was 2 killed in 2015.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm, evidently you need to change where you get your info. I can think of a few Japanese journalists that have been beheaded by terrorists in Iraq and Syria. There was 2 killed in 2015.

I wouldn't have imagined anyone could have missed the point so thoroughly. Or, is it just that you are attempting to divert attention from the facts?

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,478.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't have imagined anyone could have missed the point so thoroughly. Or, is it just that you are attempting to divert attention from the facts?
The biggest point that you made could not be missed since you made the word ZERO so big.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
The biggest point that you made could not be missed since you made the word ZERO so big.

Reading the OP could only lead a reasonable person to the conclusion that it was regarding the country of Japan, not a Japanese peon visiting the World Trade Center buildings on 9/11.

ZERO

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's means you are parroting the PL line.

Manhattan apartments are small too. Not all people in the US live in Manhattan.
Jimmy you should know me by now. I just point out obvious facts for discussion.

I was not trying to rain on your parade.

Japan has a historical bias against any foreigners which evokes clearly a sign which says "No Japanese need to come and 'stay' here." They also have a huge population in such a small space. So I see it as the welcome mat is not out due to resources and a high degree of just not liking people who are not Japanese.

Upvote 0