The New World Order approached MY CHURCH

Jun 7, 2006
Indonesia
✟7,644.00
Faith
Christian
It is fact that pastors are being approached by FEMA and being paid by FEMA to preach sermons regarding "obedience to the government". It is speculated that this is related to the establishment of a police state in the US and the rounding up of US citizens for detainment in FEMA camps (concentration camps). FEMA believes there will be less resistance from Christians due to the repetitive preaching (brain washing) of obedience to your government in good in the sight of the Lord.

US citizens, need to awake. If we here in other parts of the world can see what is happening in the US, perhaps you should start seeing your own country from a different perspective.

It is like a frog being put into a pot of boiling water. If the water is already boiling the frog will immediately try to jump out. But if the frog is placed in cold water and then slowly brought to the boil, the frog sits in the quite content.

US citizens could well be the frog - The pot is the US government - and we outside of the US are the people watching the pot, the frog and the water beginning to boil.

Upvote 0

phoenixdem

Nov 28, 2010
South Dakota
✟9,080.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It is fact that pastors are being approached by FEMA and being paid by FEMA to preach sermons regarding "obedience to the government". It is speculated that this is related to the establishment of a police state in the US and the rounding up of US citizens for detainment in FEMA camps (concentration camps). FEMA believes there will be less resistance from Christians due to the repetitive preaching (brain washing) of obedience to your government in good in the sight of the Lord.

US citizens, need to awake. If we here in other parts of the world can see what is happening in the US, perhaps you should start seeing your own country from a different perspective.

It is like a frog being put into a pot of boiling water. If the water is already boiling the frog will immediately try to jump out. But if the frog is placed in cold water and then slowly brought to the boil, the frog sits in the quite content.

US citizens could well be the frog - The pot is the US government - and we outside of the US are the people watching the pot, the frog and the water beginning to boil.

The faster that the End Times are ushered in, the faster will come the time that Christians will no longer be here. I'm trying to see the downside to this IF TRUE that the government is trying to subvert preachers. There are many preachers that would happily march in lockstep with such a venture. Anyway, it isn't really a problem.

Oh, BTW, I do believe that the Scriptures tell Christians to be obedient to the government because God put them in power.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is fact that pastors are being approached by FEMA and being paid by FEMA to preach sermons regarding "obedience to the government".

I'd like to see something to back up this "fact".

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,051.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

WinBySurrender

Dec 27, 2011
✟4,924.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It is fact that pastors are being approached by FEMA and being paid by FEMA to preach sermons regarding "obedience to the government".
I'd like to see something to back up this "fact".
I'd be even more interested to know how an Aussie "knows" this "fact" and we in the US don't? :doh:

Upvote 0

phoenixdem

Nov 28, 2010
South Dakota
✟9,080.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
One of the things that Christians especially have to look for is instigators. On one of the Radio channels in the early 1990s was a woman who called herself commander-in-chief of the American militia or some such nonsense. She did such things as announce where the President would be on such a day and try to get people to take action against him. She would also try to instigate other such actions against the government. If that woman wasn't a paid instigator, she would do until one came along.

Upvote 0

freezerman2000

Living and dying in 3/4 time
Feb 24, 2011
South Carolina
✟39,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
RED ALERT!!!

The New World Order has arrived!!! Some official organization called the "Planetary Council" emailed my church and told us to participate in the "New World Order" and implement the "Religious Re-Education Program." At the end, they chillingly said: "your cooperation is appreciated." This video was sent:

(Search for this video): New World Manifesto: Starting Year 1 N.E. After Dec. 21, 2012

Please the Christians need to unite against this organization! This is truly the last days.

I smell a troll..look at the time stamp...one post in 5 days,and no follow up. If it had supplied an addy, it would be more believable.
BTW, we have been in "the last days" since Christ ascended into Heaven.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,051.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I smell a troll..look at the time stamp...one post in 5 days,and no follow up. If it had supplied an addy, it would be more believable.

So I guess we're in the laster days?

Upvote 0

phoenixdem

Nov 28, 2010
South Dakota
✟9,080.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

There are people who love rattling the cages of Christians. Then, there are those who instigate others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Aside from "burying your head in the sand," I would recommend paying no attention. If no one pays any attention to these types of clowns, they will never have a voice to be heard and spread lies. On that note, I'm not looking up anything. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums