• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The New World Order approached MY CHURCH

Discussion in 'Baptists' started by Jn316Jonathan, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Jn316Jonathan

Jn316Jonathan Newbie

+0
    Christian
    Private
    RED ALERT!!!

The New World Order has arrived!!! Some official organization called the "Planetary Council" emailed my church and told us to participate in the "New World Order" and implement the "Religious Re-Education Program." At the end, they chillingly said: "your cooperation is appreciated." This video was sent:

(Search for this video): New World Manifesto: Starting Year 1 N.E. After Dec. 21, 2012

Please the Christians need to unite against this organization! This is truly the last days.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. cow451

cow451 Individual-2 Supporter

+9,281
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    Being a Southern Baptist, I'm not certain some religious "re-education" would be a bad idea.

3. Trogool

Trogool Well-Known Member

+79
    Christian
    US-Green
    Lol, because it couldn't be spam email or a prank by some kid, could it?

4. ThatWhichIsnt

ThatWhichIsnt evidence trumps all

+17
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    No, its real. Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura are on their way to investigate it now.

5. WinBySurrender

WinBySurrender Well-Known Member

+144
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    No, of course not! The aliens are really preparing to take ...

[​IMG]

... sorry, couldn't keep a straight face long enough to finish the thought.

Attached Files:

6. Steve Petersen

Steve Petersen Senior Veteran

+2,870
    Deist
    US-Libertarian
    First post, no introduction!?

I call troll. Seeing them on other sub-fora.

First post on another thread; 'If I accept Jesus, do I get my virginity back?'

Someone or several someones are trolling CF looking for trouble.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  7. Trogool

Trogool Well-Known Member

+79
    Christian
    US-Green
  8. phoenixdem

phoenixdem Newbie

+32
    Baptist
    Married
    If we band together to fight this thing, we must first ready the spaceships in case we need a fast getaway. Never let the aliens get you pushed into a corner.

9. C-Man

C-Man ...

+29
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    I've got my spaceship all ready. And if they stop me, I've got a shotgun and lots of shells full of rock salt. :3

10. phoenixdem

phoenixdem Newbie

+32
    Baptist
    Married
    I'd be happy to sell you a ray gun, really cheap. It's made of plastic, but it's really light.

11. WinBySurrender

+144
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Oh no! NASA retired all the spaceships! What to do, what to do??? :confused:

[​IMG]

12. HantsUK

HantsUK Newbie

+31
    Baptist
    Private
    At last, church that takes its emails seriously.

I presume that your church's treasurer has followed up all financial related emails sent specifically to your church, from numerous trust fund managers around the world? It's amazing just how many anonymous people have made you their beneficiary for the $5.5M, or $15.689M or $50M held in secrete deposit accounts, just waiting for a signature. Or African government officials looking for someone to transfer $100M to a Swiss bank account on their behalf and will give you 20% for your efforts - guaranteed safe and illegal (just trying to prevent the monies getting into corrupt hands).

Your treasurer did respond? So, what happened to all the money? . . . The money disappeared? But not your treasurer? Oh, your treasure did what! He clicked on one of the links in an email from the bank warning that your account has been suspended due to login errors, and reverified all your bank details. And shortly afterwards, your money disappeared.

You really mustn't believe every email.

13. SwordoftheLord

SwordoftheLord Defender of the Faith

+270
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Funny that so many Baptists scoff at things like this, but the Book of Revelation is clear that in the end times there will be a one world government and a one world religion....

And it says their will be scoffers in those days.. Imagine that...

Whether the email is true or not doesnt matter, what matters is there are people (call them Bilderbeg, Illuminati, Secret, whatever) whose goal is to usher in a new world order. thats facts.

14. WinBySurrender

+144
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Get off your high horse. Few if any Baptists scoff at this biblical truth. What we're scoffing at is that the "One World Government" contacted a church now. Get real!

15. SwordoftheLord

SwordoftheLord Defender of the Faith

+270
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    You must not know how to read then, because if you go and read you will see only one person mentioned the contact thing, the rest focused on the info...

16. WinBySurrender

+144
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    The OP sets the tone for the thread. What other peripheral nonsense gets dragged into it is called "being off-topic" ... like you are right now.

17. phoenixdem

phoenixdem Newbie

+32
    Baptist
    Married
    Ok, you have your opinion. We all have them. Please do try to refrain from saying we cannot read. There are people who actually resent putdowns like that.

18. cow451

cow451 Individual-2 Supporter

+9,281
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    Please mark me as a proud scoffer.:preach:

19. CalledOutOne

CalledOutOne The World Weary

+50
    Presbyterian
    In Relationship
    Is this some sort of joke? Perhaps you're a troll....
    I've searched it. It doesn't seem legit.

If it is legit, it doesn't seem like it would be very effective.

20. pgp_protector

pgp_protector Noted strange person

+15,573
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Schools out, Over the years I've noticed the more time off kids have, the more trolls we have on any given site