Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Are you suffering from The New Stockholm Syndrome? If so, then there is definitely help for you. You can begin to overcome this syndrome by carefully watching this 5 minute video.

Last edited:

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You know what happened in Stockholm lately? An arab revenge... When America fired up the Arab weapons some terrorist took the rumour that President Trump likes Swedish women and drove over and killed 5 people in Central Stockholm, then he drove right into a swedish store. Sweden have accepted more refugees than Finland, some say all refugees are terrorists and that is just not true. In Finland there is hard to find work or they demand too high education - the education has mainly to be done in Finland and it is a unhumane country in many ways for many people, it would in fact be better to move out, and some do.

Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
You know what happened in Stockholm lately? An arab revenge... When America fired up the Arab weapons some terrorist took the rumour that President Trump likes Swedish women and drove over and killed 5 people in Central Stockholm, then he drove right into a swedish store. Sweden have accepted more refugees than Finland, some say all refugees are terrorists and that is just not true. In Finland there is hard to find work or they demand too high education - the education has mainly to be done in Finland and it is a unhumane country in many ways for many people, it would in fact be better to move out, and some do.
Your words seem intended to minimize this latest Islamic attack.

Reactions: David_AB
Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yours seem intended to overblow it, so I guess you two are even.

When someone you love is killed by a terrorist, which is the case in every attack, how can it be overblown?

Deal with the cold hard facts.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
When someone you love is killed by a terrorist, which is the case in every attack, how can it be overblown?
When more emphasis is placed on terrorism as a concern than other issues that account for more deaths.
Deal with the cold hard facts.
Quite. Starting with the cold hard facts about where terrorism ranks on cause of death rates.

Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
When more emphasis is placed on terrorism as a concern than other issues that account for more deaths.Quite. Starting with the cold hard facts about where terrorism ranks on cause of death rates.

Everyone dies. That is not the issue. The issue is defeating those who support killing others through terrorism.

You seem to think that if terrorists are able to detonate a nuclear weapon in a US city that this will be a one time event. You are wrong, it will only be the beginning.

Reactions: AACJ
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Everyone dies. That is not the issue. The issue is defeating those who support killing others through terrorism.

You seem to think that if terrorists are able to detonate a nuclear weapon in a US city that this will be a one time event. You are wrong, it will only be the beginning.
You should check out stats for Islamic terrorist attacks as a total of all terror attacks.

Then you should come up with an explanation for where all these Muslim terrorists are going to get all these nuclear weapons, rather than just making bald assertions.

Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You should check out stats for Islamic terrorist attacks as a total of all terror attacks.

Then you should come up with an explanation for where all these Muslim terrorists are going to get all these nuclear weapons, rather than just making bald assertions.

I don't need to check. We don't need to add additional threats to Americans. I don't care what stats you have, we know that there have been dozens of Islamic terrorist attacks in the Western world for the past 15-20 years.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't need to check. We don't need to add additional threats to Americans. I don't care what stats you have, we know that there have been dozens of Islamic terrorist attacks in the Western world for the past 15-20 years.
"don't bother me with facts when my mind is made up" huh? I suspected as much.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am truly sorry, I did not intend to minimise the terrorattack. But also I see no point in promising people a house and work if there is none like the situation is in Finland. They come here with false hopes and even the finns find work outside the country. Not many wants to live in a harsh land. I have relatives that moved to Sweden and so does my husband have because of better work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There are good muslims and generous ones that tolerate others and do not kill and do not hit their wives but they are not shouting it out loud. There is no sign on their back saying it is so. However their arabcountry gives them the right to hit their family so I would not marry one or advise my daughters to marry one. Then there are those people that these so called good muslims are ashamed of. They call them terrorists. Then is a third group of men that are trained soldiers since childhood. They have lost their best friends in war and many things we think is natural is foreign to them. True Affection and bonding can be hard. War can do that to people.

Upvote 0