the new jerusalem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rollinTHUNDER
Frank,

I'll be happy to see your side, but only if you can show me where it says, "Only those who are beheaded will reign with Christ for 1000 yrs."

All you have is your interpretation, but God will not act on something just because that's what you believe, and neither will He allow you to use it as an excuse. Either you believe what He says, or you don't. I don't think He will tolerate any excuses, let alone listen to them.

Revelation 20:4 is very clear about who will reign with Christ.  This is about the third time I am saying this.  Only people that have their heads cut off for their testimony AND people that refused the mark of the beast will be able to reign with Christ.  Which category are YOU falling in?  Stop trying to weasel out of giving us a clear answer.

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by Frank
Revelation 20:4 is very clear about who will reign with Christ.  This is about the third time I am saying this.  Only people that have their heads cut off for their testimony AND people that refused the mark of the beast will be able to reign with Christ.  Which category are YOU falling in?  Stop trying to weasel out of giving us a clear answer.

Frank,

Don't you remember? We already discussed this one. This is the verse with four sentences in it, but you only like one of them. Go ahead, pull that verse up again, and I'll give you the same answer.

Print the whole verse though, not your favorite part :D

Upvote 0
Frank,

Don't you remember? We already discussed this one. This is the verse with four sentences in it, but you only like one of them. Go ahead, pull that verse up again, and I'll give you the same answer.

Print the whole verse though, not your favorite part :D

This is pretty funny actually...basically you believe that you will reign with Christ for 1,000 years for absolutely no reason?  here is the verse again...the whole verse.  Show me where it says that YOU will reign with Christ for 1,000 years please.

"Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is pretty funny actually...basically you believe that you will reign with Christ for 1,000 years for absolutely no reason?  here is the verse again...the whole verse.  Show me where it says that YOU will reign with Christ for 1,000 years please.

"Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

What do you mean, "no reason"? I am one of His servants and that is why I will have a place in His government to come. The funny part to me is that you think you already missed it, but that's okay because we have plenty of time to discuss it, I think. The thing is, if we do, we should learn how to get along. I no longer consider you an enemy of the faith and that is a good place to start. But I know that coming from the two angles that we're coming from, it will be hard not to butt heads every now and then.

Upvote 0
What do you mean, "no reason"? I am one of His servants and that is why I will have a place in His government to come.

Your reasoning doesn't matter my friend, the only thing that matters is what the Bible says, and you have failed to show me where the Bible says that ALL CHRISTIANS FROM ALL AGES OF HISTORY will reign with Christ.

I no longer consider you an enemy of the faith and that is a good place to start. But I know that coming from the two angles that we're coming from, it will be hard not to butt heads every now and then. [/B]

You mean, there was a time when you actually considered me an enemy of the faith?  When did I say that I was Satan?

Upvote 0

rollinTHUNDER

Veteran
Dec 30, 2001
Central Florida USA
Visit site
✟22,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Your reasoning doesn't matter my friend, the only thing that matters is what the Bible says, and you have failed to show me where the Bible says that ALL CHRISTIANS FROM ALL AGES OF HISTORY will reign with Christ.

Frank,

There are more verses that talk about our reign with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, not just that one. You failed to show me where the Bible says that all won't get to reign with Him. Where does the Bible say you can only reign with Christ if you are beheaded?? I saw your interpretation and that's why you need more verses to back it up, but they will not be in agreement with you. I'll get back with you tomorrow, because I have no time today. Too busy

Upvote 0
Frank,

There are more verses that talk about our reign with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, not just that one. You failed to show me where the Bible says that all won't get to reign with Him. Where does the Bible say you can only reign with Christ if you are beheaded?? I saw your interpretation and that's why you need more verses to back it up, but they will not be in agreement with you. I'll get back with you tomorrow, because I have no time today. Too busy

I would really like to see those verses that talk about EVERYONE reigning with Christ for 1,000 literal years if you don't mind.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.