Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Sorcerers lie about history.
It's a form of exploitation.

All tribes were punished after turning the Torah into a dual house of civil war.
Yet still to this era the enemy sows the same form of strife upon every governing body that serves this world.

Warning to all posters ploying with private interpretations of The Holy Word given Prophets from Havel(Abel) till the last..
Remember the warning of destruction given to those who pervert both ole sh'auls letters and The Letters written by the prophets and recorded for centuries by Honorable men.

Vain fruitless arguments in the guise of guile will not be dismissed lightly..

Seems to me that manners of humility have been replaced with lack of manners.

Ask amiss and this is what will be found in conversation over the internet forums. A multitude of unbridled tongues that chatter about only to hear their own voice.
Instead of listening and waiting in patience for fruits in the spirit of knowledge.

Crying for milk from a mother that is hated reveals more than a mere lack of compassion.
It reveals a toothless lion in dire desperation to be fed till it's dying breath.

Instead of attempting to process the English word definition of covenant with a number of debates that have nothing to do with The Most High.

I strongly suggest readers look closer at the Hebrew surrounding such an English word.

Blessings Always.

"... Ask amiss and this is what will be found in conversation over the internet forums. A multitude of unbridled tongues that chatter about only to hear their own voice. Instead of listening and waiting in patience for fruits in the spirit of knowledge."

Are you joking? Your post is ridiculous.

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That's FUNNY!

The Bible history of God splitting old Israel into TWO separate kingdoms, one called the "house of Judah" and the other called the "house of Israel", is an easy history to read in The Bible. It begins in 1 Kings 11. This is why the Ezekiel 37 prophecy about God in final putting the two houses back together in the future is given.

But the false Jews naturally would be against the idea of the two 'houses' in God's written Word, trying to hide it from His people.

1 Kings 12:21
21 And when Rehoboam was come to Jerusalem, he assembled all the house of Judah, with the tribe of Benjamin, an hundred and fourscore thousand chosen men, which were warriors, to fight against the house of Israel, to bring the kingdom again to Rehoboam the son of Solomon

KJV

Amazing how some men will tell a bold face LIE against the written Word of God while acting as if they know what they're talking about. Those are deceivers brethren, and they are here on this forum too brethren. Beware.
" A house divided against itself will not stand.."

I do not find anything amusing about slander.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
" A house divided against itself will not stand.."

I do not find anything amusing about slander.

Then you shouldn't slander... God's Word about the two houses that are well written in His Word. That split of old Israel was by His Hand, and to NOT recognize it is like slapping Him in the face! Want to know why that is to insult Him?

It's because He tells us WHY... He split old Israel into two separate 'houses', per 1 Kings 11. It was because of how king Solomon rebelled against Him with allowing paganism.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Then you shouldn't slander... God's Word about the two houses that are well written in His Word. That split of old Israel was by His Hand, and to NOT recognize it is like slapping Him in the face! Want to know why that is to insult Him?

It's because He tells us WHY... He split old Israel into two separate 'houses', per 1 Kings 11. It was because of how king Solomon rebelled against Him with allowing paganism.
Where is it written that ole shlomo(Solomon 'allowed paganism?

If I recall history correctly.
There is a consequence for oppressing the poor with partial scales.
Should the prophet Nathan speaking with warning be a reminder to those who consider building?

Or should history be relegated to a mere philosophy amongst barters?

• Agree
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

This era is one that many a literate cloud of witnesses stands and speaks volumes.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where is it written that ole shlomo(Solomon 'allowed paganism?

If I recall history correctly.
There is a consequence for oppressing the poor with partial scales.
Should the prophet Nathan speaking with warning be a reminder to those who consider building?

Or should history be relegated to a mere philosophy amongst barters?

You mean you haven't even read 1 Kings 11, and you try to argue against it too??!? Pathetic!

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You mean you haven't even read 1 Kings 11, and you try to argue against it too??!? Pathetic!
I mean that generational chastisement is upon the individuals who are held accountable.

Even so,
What then do you suppose a new covenant has to do with the history of The chosen peoples?

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I mean that generational chastisement is upon the individuals who are held accountable.

Even so,
What then do you suppose a new covenant has to do with the history of The chosen peoples?

Go try to lay your false snares somewhere else. You're impossible to reason with. Welcome to my Ignore List.

Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Can someone tell me about the new covenant..

is it a covenant of grace mercy and peace ? Because in all the epistles well not all but most them it usually begins with mercy, grace and peace to you.. or just 2 of them..

I know Jesus blood is the blood of the new covenant the blood that’s been shed for us..
and also about the everlasting covenant I know in the Old Testament in the prophets
God spoke about doing good towards us and having his law written in our hearts and some other things that I can hardly remember of his covenant..

please help me to understand about the new covenant so I know about the covenant I am in with God..
The basis of the New Covenant, as opposed to the Old, is communion with God. "Apart from Me you can do nothing" John 15:5. And in order to accomplish this we must come to know the true God, to know of His existence, goodness, trustworthiness, mercy and love in a definitive way. So Jesus came to reveal this God, to reveal the true "face" of God when the time was ripe for man to begin to receive it. And this knowledge produces faith and this faith should ultimately blossom into love of God-along with love of neighbor. And this knowledge of God, along with faith, hope, and love for Him, is intended to grow. So:

"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."

And this knowledge-based relationship is the more direct and intimate knowledge mentioned in the New Covenant prophecy of Jer 31:34, and quoted in the New Testament in Heb 8 & 10. And this knowledge is still in partial stage during this life, only to be consummated or completed in the next:

"For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known." 1 Cor 13:12

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

is it a covenant of grace mercy and peace ? Because in all the epistles well not all but most them it usually begins with mercy, grace and peace to you.. or just 2 of them..

I know Jesus blood is the blood of the new covenant the blood that’s been shed for us..
and also about the everlasting covenant I know in the Old Testament in the prophets
God spoke about doing good towards us and having his law written in our hearts and some other things that I can hardly remember of his covenant..

please help me to understand about the new covenant so I know about the covenant I am in with God..

This is a good place to start.

The New Covenant: Bob George

Upvote 0