Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Gather the lost sheep of Israel.

That sacrifice is for Israel.

It's for Israel, not for men, not for Jews.

(CLV) Ga 3:28
in Whom there is not Jew nor yet Greek, there is not slave nor yet free, there is not male and female, for you all are one in Christ Jesus.

All who are Israel are circumcised of the heart in Yahshua.
No God promised Abraham to be made a father of many nations. That is what the teachers of the new covenant teach. I do not need to become a Jew to be saved.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
YHWH made a covenant with the nations at Sinai in the mixed multitude. The renewed covenant isn't about calling the nations to be Hebrews. YHWH was calling the nations to be Hebrews before Sinai.
He did not. He made a covenant with the nation of Israel the twelve tribes. They inherited the land not the nations.

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Dkh587

Supporter
Jun 6, 2014
Southeast
✟552,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There ya go again with your replacement theology.
God promised in covenant to Abraham he would be made a father to many nations not just one.

The promise concerned many nations not just one.

Exactly
Neither for Jews then.
People from the nations can partake of the promise to Abraham, but they have to repent and place their faith in Messiah, which results in us becoming part of God’s people, Israel, and partaking of the new covenant God has made with his people, Israel.

• Agree
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

Dkh587

Supporter
Jun 6, 2014
Southeast
✟552,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Physical Israel and spiritual Israel. I'm not sure why there is an aversion to the language or pretending nothing is different.
aversion to what language?

why should we think the new covenant is with anybody other than who Jeremiah told us it would be with?

• Useful
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
People from the nations can partake of the promise to Abraham, but they have to repent and place their faith in Messiah, which results in us becoming part of God’s people, Israel, and partaking of the new covenant God has made with his people, Israel.
No we de not need to become a part of the nation of Israel. We are the nations which were promised to Abraham.

Upvote 0

Dkh587

Supporter
Jun 6, 2014
Southeast
✟552,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No we de not need to become a part of the nation of Israel. We are the nations which were promised to Abraham.
Who said we need to become part of the nation of Israel? You keep responding to stuff I never said.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
He did not. He made a covenant with the nation of Israel the twelve tribes. They inherited the land not the nations.

You think that the covenant was a land deal?

Numbers 18:20
Then the LORD said to Aaron, "You will have no inheritance in their land, nor will you have any portion among them. I am your portion and your inheritance among the Israelites.

I would encourage you to read through a little of Exodus starting with 12:38.

(CLV) Ex 12:38
Moreover a mixed multitude ascended with them, and flocks, herds and cattle, exceedingly heavy.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
You think that the covenant was a land deal?

Numbers 18:20
Then the LORD said to Aaron, "You will have no inheritance in their land, nor will you have any portion among them. I am your portion and your inheritance among the Israelites.

I would encourage you to read through a little of Exodus starting with 12:38.
I would encourage you to read your own quote.
This was said to Aaron not nation of Israel.
Ge 28:4 And give thee the blessing of Abraham, to thee, and to thy seed with thee; that thou mayest inherit the land wherein thou art a stranger, which God gave unto Abraham. {wherein … : Heb. of thy sojournings }
Ex 23:30 By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.
De 3:28 But charge Joshua, and encourage him, and strengthen him: for he shall go over before this people, and he shall cause them to inherit the land which thou shalt see.
De 16:20 That which is altogether just shalt thou follow, that thou mayest live, and inherit the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Gen 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,
20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,
21 And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.

I am sorry and do not intend any offense, but I am done here. There is no more point of discussion between us that I can see. It seems you wont even believe Moses nor christ.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I would encourage you to read your own quote.
This was said to Aaron not nation of Israel.

Oh wow!

Are you suggesting that Aaron wasn't of Israel?

Maybe this will help:

(CLV) Dt 10:9
Therefore Levi came to have no portion or allotment with his brothers. Yahweh, He is his allotment, just as Yahweh your Elohim had spoken concerning him.)

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Oh wow!

Are you suggesting that Aaron wasn't of Israel?
Look I was Clear. Aaron is not the nation of Israel. You cant deal with my posts anymore realistically than you do with scripture. Why even continue dialogue in that environment? There is no point. You are simply playing games

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Look I was Clear. Aaron is not the nation of Israel. You cant deal with my posts anymore realistically than you do with scripture. Why even continue dialogue in that environment? There is no point. You are simply playing games

Aaron and the entire tribe of Levi were of Israel, both in blood, and in covenant. They entered covenant along with the Mixed Multitude at Sinai, with no land as consideration.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Aaron and the entire tribe of Levi were of Israel, both in blood, and in covenant. They entered covenant along with the Mixed Multitude at Sinai, with no land as consideration.
You continue to play games. Aaron and the tribe of Levi are not the nation of Israel. Especially when you quoted the verse you quoted concerning them not having an inheritance with their brethren. And you are continuing to twist it up.
Nu 1:49 Only thou shalt not number the tribe of Levi, neither take the sum of them among the children of Israel:

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Aaron and the tribe of Levi are not the nation of Israel.

If the Priesthood wasn't Israel; then who was? I'll make this perfectly clear. The covenant at Sinai was not a land deal.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I they weren't then who was? I'll make this perfectly clear. the covenant at Sinai was not a land deal.
We were discussing the covenant promises made to their father Abraham. The land was the inheritance Of the nation of Israel in the covenant made with Abraham in Genesis 15. This is clear as can be. God was fulfilling that promise of that covenant with them. Having to work this hard to keep things straight in a discussion is not my cup of tea. I had hoped you were more sincere. I don't mind disagreement, but twisting the conversation is something else altogether.
For the record
I never said or tried to argue that Aaron, or the tribe of Levi was not OF Israel.
I said That Aaron and the tribe of Levi were not the nation of Israel. This is for any lurkers who might be just skimming this conversation.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I said That Aaron and the tribe of Levi were not the nation of Israel.

Really?

Exodus 19:6
and ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Who were these priests? What tribe were they from?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Who said we need to become part of the nation of Israel? You keep responding to stuff I never said.

How are you defining Gods people Israel then?
So If you do not mean the nation of Israel as Gods people Israel then Gentiles are Israel?
So all nations are a part of God's people Israel? Then God did not make the new covenant with the nation of Israel alone?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
So all nations are a part of God's people Israel?

Does that include the nation of Islam? Are the Ba'al worshippers in those nations in covenant; or do they have to cross over and come out of Babylon?

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Does that include the nation of Islam? Are the Ba'al worshippers in those nations in covenant; or do they have to cross over and come out of Babylon?
Why ask me? I was asking someone else, ask them your question concerning what he or she said.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Why ask me? I was asking someone else, ask them your question concerning what he or she said.

OK.

Who were you asking?

Screenshot_2020-06-28 The new covenant was given to Israel, not Gentiles.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0