USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The way i see it can be compared to a dorman who hold people outside...when the time is come he let them go...He does not hold them anymore.

What withold the man of Sin to be revealed is that -he- is locked into the bottomless pit until God decide that the time is come to let him go..
HE who holds all thinks back is taken out of the way

Where are the sheep
Through the DOOR
Or outside the DOOR

OR, another way to look at it

The Ark
The call to all was to "enter in"

The DOOR was open

When HE who holds all things outside THE DOOR back who will feel the effects?

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't say old testament saints. And it doesn't actually use the term "resurrected". I am thinking more like Lazarus. Saints would be righteous people.

The old testament saints, their former bodies would just have bones left, and would require a resurrection to the extend of being a new body.

Well, we will probably have to agree to disagree.
1 Peter 3:19

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HE who holds all thinks back is taken out of the way

Where are the sheep
Through the DOOR
Or outside the DOOR
The sheep and the goats will stay on the Earth until the Coming of Jesus who will seperate them.

-The sheep are those who will NOT take the mark of the Beast.
-The goats are those who will take the mark of the Beast.
Revelation 14
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The sheep and the goats will stay on the Earth until the Coming of Jesus who will seperate them.

-The sheep are those who will NOT take the mark of the Beast.
-The goats are those who will take the mark of the Beast.
Revelation 14
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Can you back up to the time when the beast and the false prophet are cast into the LoF

Can we move forward from that point

Do you believe the WORD of GOD?
Do you believe that what JESUS said about those who have heard HIS VOICE have already passed from death to life and will not come under condemnation?

Do you believe these will have a part in the FIRST RESURRECTION?

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know the goats will take the mark of the beast. But

I also know a time will come when all will hear the VOICE of the SON of GOD

And those standing in the second resurrection after the 1000 year reign are those who did not have a part in the first resurrection: which includes all those who died prior to the 1000 year reign as well as during and after the 1000 year reign

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
remember when the beast and the false prophet were thrown into the LoF. They were the only ones. All those who died whose flesh the birds fed on, will rise, along with all who died prior to and up to the great white throne judgement

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you back up to the time when the beast and the false prophet are cast into the LoF

Can we move forward from that point

Do you believe the WORD of GOD?
Do you believe that what JESUS said about those who have heard HIS VOICE have already passed from death to life and will not come under condemnation?
Yes,i believe those words.

And also what is written in Revelation 14:9-12
-All those who will take the mark and worship the Beast will come under condemnation.-

The massive resurrection of those who died in Christ (faithful believers)will happen unto the coming of Jesus in glory AFTER the Tribulation...Revelation 20:4-6

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

-All those who will take the mark and worship the Beast will come under condemnation.-

The massive resurrection of those who died in Christ (faithful believers)will happen unto the coming of Jesus in glory AFTER the Tribulation...Revelation 20:4-6
Do you believe that there are those who have a part in the FIRST resurrection and that these are those who will reign during the 1000 year reign

That during this time Satan will be bound

Do you believe that this will happen before the great white throne judgement?

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe that there are those who have a part in the FIRST resurrection and that these are those who will reign during the 1000 year reign

That during this time Satan will be bound

Do you believe that this will happen before the great white throne judgement?
Yes !Those who have a part in the FIRST resurrection ,are those who will reign during the 1000 year reign of Jesus.

This will happen before the Great White Throne Judgment.

Revelation 20:4-6 is very clear about that.

-All those [good or bad ]who have not part of the First Resurrection will be Judged at the Great White Throne Judgment After the 1,000 years reign of Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

What is the "FIRST RESURRECTION" found in John chapter 5?

Joh 5:24  "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. 
(It is the spiritual resurrection of being passed from death to life, through faith in Christ.)

What is the Second Resurrection found in John chapter 5?

Joh 5:27  and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man. 

Joh 5:28  Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice 

Joh 5:29  and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation. 

Joh 5:30  I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me. 
(It is the bodily resurrection and judgment of the dead.)

Who also recorded the Book of Revelation?

The time of the judgment of the dead is found at Revelation 11:18.

Remember that the Book of Revelation is not in chronological order.

The first bodily resurrection found in the Book of Revelation is that of the two witnesses in chapter 11. The second bodily resurrection must be found at Revelation 11:18, with time of the judgment of the dead.

Therefore, the "FIRST RESURRECTION" found in Revelation chapter 20 is not the first bodily resurrection of the dead.

If it is not the first bodily resurrection, then which resurrection from John chapter 5 would it be?

Where is the judgment of the dead in Revelation chapter 20?
Also remember that the time of the judgment of the dead is found at Revelation 11:18.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Sir. I don't agree with you.

John 5

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sir. I don't agree with you.

John 5
As BABerean2 pointed out John 5:24 is ABOUT a SPIRITUAL RESURRECTION who happen when we REPENT FOR OUR SINS and accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior which made us a New Creature in God...not about the Physical Resurrection mentioned in Revelation 20:4-6

(It is the SPIRITUAL resurrection of being passed from death to life, through faith in Christ.)

If you believe that you are actually PHYSICALLY resurrected in an IMMORTAL PHYSICAL BODY you are wrong.

All those [good or bad] who are Not Part of the Resurrection mentioned in Revelation 20:4-6 will be Judged at the Great White Throne Judgment.

Revelation 20:5
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Resurrection mentioned in Revelation 20:4-6 is a REWARD not a judgment...
Revelation 20:6
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is the "FIRST RESURRECTION" found in John chapter 5?

Joh 5:24  "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. 
(It is the spiritual resurrection of being passed from death to life, through faith in Christ.)

What is the Second Resurrection found in John chapter 5?

Joh 5:27  and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man. 

Joh 5:28  Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice 

Joh 5:29  and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation. 

Joh 5:30  I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me. 
(It is the bodily resurrection and judgment of the dead.)

Who also recorded the Book of Revelation?

The time of the judgment of the dead is found at Revelation 11:18.

Remember that the Book of Revelation is not in chronological order.

The first bodily resurrection found in the Book of Revelation is that of the two witnesses in chapter 11.

Where's the CHURCH during the time that these two heavenly witnesses are giving their testimony?

These are heavenly witnesses never having physically died and all must die once.

These two AFTER they give their testimony are killed. Then 3 days later they come to life and they ascend back into heaven

This is not the first resurrection

Revelation 20 clearly portrays the first resurrection since these are those who come out of the tribulation and have a part in the First resurrection

[QUOTE="BABerean2]The second bodily resurrection must be found at Revelation 11:18, with time of the judgment of the dead.

Therefore, the "FIRST RESURRECTION" found in Revelation chapter 20 is not the first bodily resurrection of the dead.

If it is not the first bodily resurrection, then which resurrection from John chapter 5 would it be?

Also remember that the time of the judgment of the dead is found at Revelation 11:18.

.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where's the CHURCH during the time that these two heavenly witnesses are giving their testimony?

Remember that the Book of Revelation is a book of symbols.
The Lamb is Christ throughout the book and the dragon is Satan.
There are many other similar symbols in the book.

What are the two witnesses a symbol of ?
Lets ask Christ and Paul?

Rev 11:4  These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. 

Rev 1:20  The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands which you saw are the seven churches. 
(The lampstands are a symbol of the churches, according to Christ.)

Rom 11:17  And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree,
(Paul says the Olive Trees are a symbol of the New Covenant Church made up of Gentile branches and Israelite branches grafted together into one tree.)

Therefore, the two witnesses are a symbol of the churches.

If you want to see one of the witnesses, then look in the mirror.

They are resurrected from the dead and raptured up into a cloud near the time of the 7th trumpet, which is the LAST TRUMPET found in the Bible. The time of God's wrath and the time of the judgment of the dead is found in the same chapter at Revelation 11:18, which is also near the time of the 7th trumpet, which is the LAST TRUMPET.

Pastor Carl Gallups identifies the Two Witnesses below.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Remember that the Book of Revelation is a book of symbols.
The Lamb is Christ throughout the book and the dragon is Satan.
There are many other similar symbols in the book.

What are the two witnesses a symbol of ?
Lets ask Christ and Paul?

Rev 11:4  These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. 

Rev 1:20  The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands which you saw are the seven churches. 
(The lampstands are a symbol of the churches, according to Christ.)

Rom 11:17  And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree,
(Paul says the Olive Trees are a symbol of the New Covenant Church made up of Gentile branches and Israelite branches grafted together into one tree.)

Therefore, the two witnesses are a symbol of the churches.

If you want to see one of the witnesses, then look in the mirror.

They are resurrected from the dead and raptured up into a cloud near the time of the 7th trumpet, which is the LAST TRUMPET found in the Bible. The time of God's wrath and the time of the judgment of the dead is found in the same chapter at Revelation 11:18, which is also near the time of the 7th trumpet, which is the LAST TRUMPET.

Pastor Carl Gallups identifies the Two Witnesses below.

When has fire come out of your mouth sir

When was "The CHURCH" allowed to destroy their enemies

When did CHRIST change HIS command to us?

When Peter wanted to rain fire down on the Samaritan village who would but accept the testimony of the very ONE who was before them, Christ rebuked him and said "you do not know of whose SPIRIT you truly are of

And now, the ministry of the
L. A. M. B.
has changed so that HIS disciples are now given authority to be
L. I. O. N. S. ?

See even I can use symbolic language which means something much more than just two symbols of two completely opposite (in nature) animals

Not by power
Or by might
Sayeth the LORD

BUT BY MY SPIRIT

Lord didn't you die good seed?

Where them did these tares come from
And should we pull them up?

Now we're allowed too?
Tell me exactly when the ministry changed

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When has fire come out of your mouth sir

When was "The CHURCH" allowed to destroy their enemies

When did CHRIST change HIS command to us?

When Peter wanted to rain fire down on the Samaritan village who would but accept the testimony of the very ONE who was before them, Christ rebuked him and said "you do not know of whose SPIRIT you truly are of

And now, the ministry of the
L. A. M. B.
has changed so that HIS disciples are now given authority to be
L. I. O. N. S. ?

See even I can use symbolic language which means something much more than just two symbols of two completely opposite (in nature) animals

Not by power
Or by might
Sayeth the LORD

BUT BY MY SPIRIT

Lord didn't you die good seed?

Where them did these tares come from
And should we pull them up?

Now we're allowed too?
Tell me exactly when the ministry changed

Do you want to change Jesus to a real lamb with hooves and wooly hair?

You can reject what Jesus said in Revelation 1:20, if it does not fit your manmade doctrine.

Elijah spoke and asked for the fire to come down from heaven, but the fire came from God.

Fire comes out of my mouth and yours each time we preach the Gospel to someone.
If they do not accept the Gospel, they will be the tares who are burned in the fire at His Second Coming. It is not our choice. It is their choice to either accept the Gospel or burn.

The ministry has never changed.
He is the Lion and the Lamb.
We have a job to spread the Gospel during this time to the whole world.
However, we will also be there when that time has come to an end and God's wrath will be poured out.

He is in me and I am in Him.
He is the judge at the Second Coming and I will be there, because He bought me with His Blood. He owns me.
John the Baptist said, Christ will Baptize with the Spirit and with Fire.

Based on 2 Peter 3:10, the day is coming when this rotten, sin-cursed world will be burned and "dissolved". We will be like the Hebrew men in the fire who were untouched by the flames, because they belonged to the 4th man in the fire.

If Jesus said the lampstands are the churches, who do you think they are?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you want to change Jesus to a real lamb with hooves and wooly hair?

You can reject what Jesus said in Revelation 1:20, if it does not fit your manmade doctrine.

Elijah spoke and asked for the fire to come down from heaven, but the fire came from God.

Fire comes our of my mouth and yours each time we preach the Gospel to someone.
If they do not accept the Gospel, they will be the tares who are burned in the fire at His Second Coming. It is not our choice. It is their choice to either accept the Gospel or burn.

The ministry has never changed.
He is the Lion and the Lamb.
We have a job to spread the Gospel during this time to the whole world.
However, we will also be there when that time has come to an end and God's wrath will be poured out.

He is in me and I am in Him.
He is the judge at the Second Coming and I will be there, because He bought me with His Blood. He owns me.
John the Baptist said, Christ will Baptize with the Spirit and with Fire.

Based on 2 Peter 3:10, the day is coming when this rotten, sin-cursed world will be burned and "dissolved". We will be like the Hebrew men in the fire who were untouched by the flames, because they belonged to the 4th man in the fire.

You've progressed above THE LAMB sir

And when I say lamb I know what and who I am speaking about

Upvote 0