✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was not sure.
Many are here promoting modern Dispensational Theology, which puts a heavy emphasis on a person's DNA.

Sorry for the confusion.

The most important genealogy in the New Covenant is found in Matthew 1:1.
Yes it is

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The verse I quoted takes place in the new Earth, after the time of Revelation 11, when Jesus is already reigning here on Earth.

Are you saying that the judgment of the dead found in Revelation 11:18 happens at the Second Coming of Christ, which is found at the 7th trumpet in Revelation 11:15?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dan 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.

Mar_15:38  Then the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom.

.............................................................................................

From the 1599 Geneva Bible, which is the Bible the Pilgrims brought to America

Daniel 9:27

And he (a) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to (b) cease, (c) and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

(a) By the preaching of the Gospel he affirmed his promise, first to the Jews, and after to the Gentiles.

(b) Christ accomplished this by his death and resurrection.

(c) Meaning that Jerusalem and the sanctuary would be utterly destroyed because of their rebellion against God, and their idolatry: or as some read, that the plague will be so great, that they will all be astonished at them.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In order for the 3rd temple to be built in this present day and age 2 Thessalonians 2 has to happen at some point in order for the man of sin to be made manifest

As well as the things held back to no longer be held back so that evil has full reign

GOD, by HIS SPIRIT holds all things back so that we are never totally destroyed

When THE HEDGE (of HIS PROTECTION) is removed. When HE who holds all things back is taken out of the way...evil will fun rampant

And that has not happened yet

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can I ask you if you believe that in order for all these things to come 2 Thessalonians 2 (at some point) MUST happen first

It must happen before the Second Coming of Christ.

However, modern Dispensational Theology has taken unrelated passages of scripture and welded them together to produce their system of interpretation.
This has produced tremendous confusion.

Many modern Christians have never heard anything else.

There will be no future time when God will remove the Church from the planet and then go back to the Old Covenant system with the modern State of Israel.
Daniel's 70th week occurred about 2,000 years ago when the Gospel was taken "first" to Daniel's people as Christ commanded.
It started at the Baptism of Jesus and ended when Stephen reviewed the whole history of Israel and was then stoned. After that the Gospel was taken to the Gentiles.

The AOD occurred during 167 BC and Christ warned His disciples that something similar would happen during 70 AD. This is revealed by Luke 21:20-24.

Therefore, Daniel 9:27 and Matthew 24:15 have nothing to do with 2 Thessalonians 2.

A rebuilt Jewish temple would be what is described in Revelation 2:9.
It would be a synagogue of Satan, instead of a temple of God.

Christ and His Church is now the temple of God.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It must happen before the Second Coming of Christ.

However, modern Dispensational Theology has taken unrelated passages of scripture and welded them together to produce their system of interpretation.
This has produced tremendous confusion.

Many modern Christians have never heard anything else.

There will be no future time when God will remove the Church from the planet and then go back to the Old Covenant system with the modern State of Israel.
Daniel's 70th week occurred about 2,000 years ago when the Gospel was taken "first" to Daniel's people as Christ commanded.
It started at the Baptism of Jesus and ended when Stephen reviewed the whole history of Israel and was then stoned. After that the Gospel was taken to the Gentiles.

The AOD occurred during 167 BC and Christ warned His disciples that something similar would happen during 70 AD. This is revealed by Luke 21:20-24.

Therefore, Daniel 9:27 and Matthew 24:15 have nothing to do with 2 Thessalonians 2.

A rebuilt Jewish temple would be what is described in Revelation 2:9.
It would be a synagogue of Satan, instead of a temple of God.

Christ and His Church is now the temple of God.

Your understanding is confusing too sir

I think you negate the rapture completely

But I am no longer too sure since HIS PROMISE

I will not leave you as orphans. I will come to you. I will be with you even to the end.

Is a STEADFAST PROMISE

So if HE who holds all things back is taken out of the way (cut off but not for HIMSELF) where will HIS indwelled CHURCH be

In order for those who are ignorant or don't believe THE GOSPEL to go back to the OLD TESTAMENT rules and temple rituals is if no one who knows THE TRUTH and preaches THE GOSPEL is present to warn their older brothers the Jews

Many up til the time of 2 Thessalonians 2 will have

And will lose their lives for it. They'll be seen as the ones who are against GOD that they would dare to stop the Temple.

Troublers! And men who uproot them will think themselves to be in service to GOD

It's Just as the "prince to come" would want the ignorant to believe

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying that the judgment of the dead found in Revelation 11:18 happens at the Second Coming of Christ, which is found at the 7th trumpet in Revelation 11:15?

I'm not talking about Revelation 11 at all, you are. All you are doing is trying to muddy the waters a bit.

Lets go over it again...

Mat 19:28 Jesus said to them, “Truly, I say to you, in the new world, when the Son of Man will sit on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

"Jesus said" - This is the source

"in the new world" - This is the time and place

"when the Son of Man will sit on his glorious throne" - This is what Jesus will be doing in that time and place

"will also sit on twelve thrones" - This is what where Apostles will be while Jesus is sitting on His throne in the new world

"judging the twelve tribes of Israel" - this is who the 12 will be judging, actual Jews in the new world when Jesus is here sitting on His own throne​

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 11 begins another attempt at preaching THE GOSPEL

this by two heavenly witnesses during a period of 42 months

These in turn will give witness to THE TRUTH

Not to mention that GOD has marked 144,000 from the tribes of Israel who also will give profound testimony to THE TRUTH

THE GOSPEL will continue to be preached

Even if THE CHURCH is removed

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your understanding is confusing too sir

I think you negate the rapture completely

No.

I understand that the event at the end of 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 occurs on the day of the Lord when He comes as a thief found in chapter 5. Based on 2 Peter 3:10 and Revelation 16:15-16, it is clearly a Second Coming event.

This is proven by the word "sleep" in 1 Thessalonians 5:10.

Confusion comes from any attempt to force the text to fit a man-made doctrine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No.

I understand that the event at the end of 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 occurs on the day of the Lord when He comes as a thief found in chapter 5. Based on 2 Peter 3:10 and Revelation 16:15-16, it is clearly a Second Coming event.

This is proven by the word "sleep" in 1 Thessalonians 5:10.

Confusion comes from any attempt to force the text to fit a man-made doctrine.
Then where do you place the false prophet and the beast sir who have NOT yet been cast into the LoF

They are the ones who confuse the whole world so that men receive the wrong mark and will be found worshiping both the beast and the dragon...

All this will happen BEFORE

The second coming of OUR LORD

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But the point is that nobody were able to recognize them,which prove that they were NOT NEW believers who have JUST RECENTLY died,...By the way those who rised from their graves -were- considered to be Old Testament Saints...because of the graves from where they have rised from [the graves that were opened]...
I think they did recognize them as persons they knew who had died recently, persons like Lazarus. Lazarus, Jesus resurrected in his natural body, I would call it restored.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In order for the 3rd temple to be built in this present day and age 2 Thessalonians 2 has to happen at some point in order for the man of sin to be made manifest

As well as the things held back to no longer be held back so that evil has full reign

GOD, by HIS SPIRIT holds all things back so that we are never totally destroyed

When THE HEDGE (of HIS PROTECTION) is removed. When HE who holds all things back is taken out of the way...evil will fun rampant

And that has not happened yet
That is not talking about a removal of the Church to Heaven...
What withhold the man of sin the man of sin the son of perdition is that he his actually LOCKED INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT ...until that God decide to send an angel to unlock the bottomless pit and let him go...Revelation 9 Revelation 9:11

2 Thessalonians 2
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think they did recognize them as persons they knew who had died recently, persons like Lazarus. Lazarus, Jesus resurrected in his natural body, I would call it restored.
Yes,Lazarus was resurrected in his natural body...and later he died.
Lazarus was resurected by Jesus Before that Jesus himself was cruxified and resurrected.

While the resurrection mentioned
in Matthew 27:50-53 is about (many) Old Testament Saints. Who they were (?)and what have happened to them afterward (?) is not said.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What withhold the man of sin the man of sin the son of perdition is that he his actually LOCKED INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT ...until that God decide to send an angel to unlock the bottomless pit and let him go...Revelation 9 Revelation 9:11

2 Thessalonians 2

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
Thank you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

2 Thessalonians 2

Thank you
What does it mean that HE who holds all things back is taken out of the way?

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you
What does it mean that HE who holds all things back is taken out of the way?
The way i see it can be compared to a dorman who hold people outside...when the time is come he let them go...He does not hold them anymore.

What withold the man of Sin to be revealed is that -he- is locked into the bottomless pit until God decide that the time is come to let him go..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes,Lazarus was resurrected in his natural body...and later he died.
Lazarus was resurected by Jesus Before that Jesus himself was cruxified and resurrected.

While the resurrection mentioned
in Matthew 27:50-53 is about (many) Old Testament Saints. Who they were (?)and what have happened to them afterward (?) is not said.
It doesn't say old testament saints. And it doesn't actually use the term "resurrected". I am thinking more like Lazarus. Saints would be righteous people.

The old testament saints, their former bodies would just have bones left, and would require a resurrection to the extend of being a new body.

Well, we will probably have to agree to disagree.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't say old testament saints. And it doesn't actually use the term "resurrected". I am thinking more like Lazarus. Saints would be righteous people.

The old testament saints, their former bodies would just have bones left, and would require a resurrection to the extend of being a new body.

Well, we will probably have to agree to disagree.
A new body yes,but probably not a immortal body....

They known where the Old Testament Saints were buried....and they know where the new believers who have recently died were buried....That was the graves of -MANY- Old Testaments Saints that were opened.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then where do you place the false prophet and the beast sir who have NOT yet been cast into the LoF

They are the ones who confuse the whole world so that men receive the wrong mark and will be found worshiping both the beast and the dragon...

All this will happen BEFORE

The second coming of OUR LORD

I put them where you did.

We are in the great falling away now, in my opinion.

The whole world will become a part of the globalist system of the beast and his minions.
We are well on the way there now.

At one point I gave a book to one of my former ministers titled "En Route to Global Occupation", by Christian author Gary Kah. It is about the current efforts to push us into a globalist system. A few weeks later my pastor preached a sermon in which he said we do not need to worry about global government, because we will be removed before it will happen. I then started doing some research to find out where his doctrine came from and who brought the teaching to America.

The information revealed in my research is found in the video below.
If you really want to know the truth about what is being taught in much of the evangelical Church today, you will take the time to watch this video.

Sadly, many Christians today do not want to see anything that could make them have to abandon the man-made doctrine they have been taught.

Upvote 0