The New America, Let's get 10 better commandments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidFirth

Saved by the blood of the Lamb
Site Supporter
Nov 8, 2017
North Georgia
✟47,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Personally, I think the government should be totally free of Christians and Christian ideals. We can start by voting all Christians out of office, they're poofters, anyhow. Take down all the crosses, take God out of the pledge of allegiance, make ten anti-commandments. Let's eradicate this country of Christianity and ban all Christian activities and artifacts.

1. Thou shalt not believe in any God.
2. Love yourself, let your neighbor just do the best he can. And stay off me property!
3. Say whatever you want, it's just words.
4. Black Sabbath isnt holy but neither are any of our daughters, either.
5. Your parents don't know Jack. Obey Carl Sagan and no preaching allowed!
6. If you can get away with murder, what's stopping you? Kill the *******! OJ got away with it!
7. If it feels good, do it! Marriage don't mean nothing anyhow, just get a divorce later.
8. Steal, just dont get caught. Getting caught is an embarrassment to our society!
9. Lies are better than the truth 99% of the time. So lie you're *** off, just don't get caught!
10. This is the free for all commandment. Remember, you can get away with just about anything, so do it!

DavidFirth

Site Supporter
Nov 8, 2017
North Georgia
✟47,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Did you just come up with that today?? :doh::help::swoon:

Yes. I was inspired by some atheists on another site that think all things Christian should be put out of the US govt and off publicly owned property.

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes. I was inspired by some atheists on another site that think all things Christian should be put out of the US govt and off publicly owned property.
Yeah, those atheists come up with all kinds of ideas (embedded in quicksand).

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Don't worry, you can still be whatever type of Christian you want to be and on private property, you can put up all the religious symbols you like. You probably wouldn't want non Christian religious symbols displayed on public property, would you?

Upvote 0

DavidFirth

Site Supporter
Nov 8, 2017
North Georgia
✟47,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Don't worry, you can still be whatever type of Christian you want to be and on private property, you can put up all the religious symbols you like. You probably wouldn't want non Christian religious symbols displayed on public property, would you?

That's not true and beside the point.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Personally, I think the government should be totally free of Christians and Christian ideals. We can start by voting all Christians out of office, they're poofters, anyhow. Take down all the crosses, take God out of the pledge of allegiance, make ten anti-commandments. Let's eradicate this country of Christianity and ban all Christian activities and artifacts.

1. Thou shalt not believe in any God.
2. Love yourself, let your neighbor just do the best he can. And stay off me property!
3. Say whatever you want, it's just words.
4. Black Sabbath isnt holy but neither are any of our daughters, either.
5. Your parents don't know Jack. Obey Carl Sagan and no preaching allowed!
6. If you can get away with murder, what's stopping you? Kill the *******! OJ got away with it!
7. If it feels good, do it! Marriage don't mean nothing anyhow, just get a divorce later.
8. Steal, just dont get caught. Getting caught is an embarrassment to our society!
9. Lies are better than the truth 99% of the time. So lie you're *** off, just don't get caught!
10. This is the free for all commandment. Remember, you can get away with just about anything, so do it!

Why is this in American politics?

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Why is this in American politics?

I'd hazard a guess that some people honestly believe that in America, Liberals/Progressives/Democrats/The Democratic Party have "Destroy Christianity" as part of their political goals?

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I'd hazard a guess that some people honestly believe that in America, Liberals/Progressives/Democrats/The Democratic Party have "Destroy Christianity" as part of their political goals?
Well, many do. But not every last one of them, no.

• Agree
Reactions: DavidFirth
Upvote 0

DavidFirth

Site Supporter
Nov 8, 2017
North Georgia
✟47,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What isn't true? You can't practice your brand of Christianity in your personal life? Or you wouldn't mind Muslim religious symbols on government property?

You can't put up whatever you like, a court just ordered the removal of a cross from government property. So what you said is not true.

Other religious stuff from other religions is not the subject of this thread. So it is beside the point.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
You must know some of the kinder ones.

Actually some of them a complete jerks.

They still don't fall into this mold of "Barely contained sin-balls of Anti-Christian Wrath" that some people have apparently decided them to be. They're just jerks.

Mind you, I know plenty of Christians too. And some of THEM are jerks as well.

Upvote 0

DavidFirth

Site Supporter
Nov 8, 2017
North Georgia
✟47,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Actually some of them a complete jerks.

They still don't fall into this mold of "Barely contained sin-balls of Anti-Christian Wrath" that some people have apparently decided them to be. They're just jerks.

Mind you, I know plenty of Christians too. And some of THEM are jerks as well.

Well said.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You can't put up whatever you like, a court just ordered the removal of a cross from government property. So what you said is not true.

Other religious stuff from other religions is not the subject of this thread. So it is beside the point.

Are you stating christian religious symbols should only be allowed on government property, or would you be ok with religious symbols from other religions also being allowed.

If it was up to you, what would you do?

Upvote 0

DavidFirth

Site Supporter
Nov 8, 2017
North Georgia
✟47,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Are you stating christian religious symbols should only be allowed on government property, or would you be ok with religious symbols from other religions also being allowed.

If it was up to you, what would you do?

Good question. Well, I wouldn't worry about it. Christ lives in the heart, not in a cross on government land. Sooner or later Christians will be hunted down and killed because of this very fact.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Good question. Well, I wouldn't worry about it. Christ lives in the heart, not in a cross on government land. Sooner or later Christians will be hunted down and killed because of this very fact.

Such gloom and doom.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.