The near death experience of Rabbi Alon Anava?

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am just curious what you think of it?

I have listened to it and several of his other lectures several times.

As I listen to what he reports I can't help but question if perhaps Matthew chapter 4 might have been similar in some important ways?

If Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus had an experience somewhat like what Rabbi Alon Anava went through.... could that help to explain how he got into trouble with some of the religious authorities of his time period?

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Prolonged fasting can get us close to the point of death or..... an out of the body experience.

Matthew 4:2

And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

This sounds like it could perhaps have been in the out of the body state?
Mat 4:5

Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

Again this somewhat reminds me somewhat of an out of body or near death experience.
Mat 4:8

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Upvote 0

chunkofcoal

Messianic Christian
Sep 30, 2004
✟83,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow... he just had a second brush with death..... I have got to see this soon in full......

Did you ever watch the video about his second NDE?

Have you posted about his NDEs in another part of the forums? I'd be interested in discussing them.

Upvote 0