May 6, 2005
The Narrow Road
Visit site
✟20,518.00
Faith
Calvinist
Politics
US-Republican
Ok. This is the third time I've tried to get this up, but not on this forum. So, I'll shoot at it.

By 2020, they became completely and utterly, an Empire, taking parts of Rusia, India, and both Koreas. With that, they stopped, as their emporer died, and left an heir. But his legacy may be an even darker one then just conquest. Peace was made, but only to a point.
By 2040, only 5 years after the war, and China, now The New Chineese Empire, has become completely anti-Christian. Anyone found with this faith in Christ goes 'suddenly and unexpectedly' bankrupt, whether by lack of customers, or stock decline, and then, when no one cares about them or their lives, as it seems, they vanish, as well as many family members, friends, and asociates.
But one group, The Narrow Road, a Christian Rock/Rap Band, comes to China, preaching God's Word, though music. They don't know anyone, and they only have one day of leasure. Then, all they have is one van, their instruments, a few cloths, supplies, and personal belongings, Bibles for the masses, and themselves. But God's hope is stronger then that.

I'm guessing everyone knows all the rules for this sight.

Peoples to be taken:

Miles: 24: Acustic Guitar; Secondary Vocals:Maxster211
Mason: 18: Electric Guitar: Miles's brother:Nova Scotian Boy
Ella: Lead Vocals: Mile's and Mason's sister: WhiteLily
Cameron: Bass guitar: High-school/Collage buddy, newly converted:Lessien
Liam: Keyboard: Old friend from Jr. High and friend since: Lessien
Kody: Drummer: Wild friend from neighborhood they've all known forever: Defender77
Jack: Turn-Table: Guy the met when he was mad at his partner for offencive lyrics:

So, lets get the band back together! We start right before the plane leaves for China.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxster211

Da' Bard and His Deadliness
May 6, 2005
The Narrow Road
Visit site
✟20,518.00
Faith
Calvinist
Politics
US-Republican
Ohhh... dude. We have two people who want to play Ella now... dang... could I make you another character that would be, like, Lead Vocalist also.
And just so everyone knows, you are entitled to writing your own songs (in fact it's encouraged) and singing them (or posting them, whichever makes more sence to you) and, as always, making up your own characters.
I'm going to get up how they all know each other: some are siblings, some are friends.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums