The Mystery of Elohym

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,214.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"Be not forgetful to entertain Strangers: for thereby some have entertained Angels unawares."

This association of a Stranger with an Angel falls in the same class as...

Forsake not....the Widow, Fatherless, and Stranger within your gates...

Notice how Elohym consistently mentions the Widow, but never the Widower, always the Fatherless, but never the Motherless, the Stranger, and not אזרח the native born laurel.

This is part of the Mystery of Elohym, for the Word of Elohym is also the Will, and Testament of Elohym, though He is not actually able to die as a man perceives that he shall one day die,

Elohym is capable of achieving the equivalent thereof, and in fact did just that, for Our original preexistent form in the אבא (A'ba) Father was עבה (agh ba) a Cloud;

Upon conceiving Creation he pact Himself up into a seed, as He condensed His Cloud like formation, He became a Surging mass of collected waters condensed from His prior Cloud body;

Leaving a great Void of darkness (i.e. outer space) behind where He once was equally dispearsed without any particular form;

The electrical properties, and dust particles of His-our original Cloud formation also condensed and formed the Molten Rock Theon, He is the Son, and Creator of Heaven, and the surface of the Earth;

Yet His Father initially formed his subterrainian form when he initially condensed Himself, for no where will it be found, '...and he said, let there be water, or earth or Molten Rock...' though they were formed, yet was it done before creation from our own original Cloud formation;

It was not until we his Father carefully pact our bag, and folded ourself into a seed and thus (dearly) departed (equating to dying), and thus set forth on an aweful long journey;

Leaving behind a Widow (the Spirit) with Child (Adam), and the Angel (Son) as a Stranger within our Gates (mouths even);

Thus we see words like, 'Women and Children rule over my people...', and scriptures comparing us with '...a Woman with Child...';

To include Yeshua's concern for the עול (agh fvul) [lit. awful-Wicked, babe, etc.], and Adulterous generation;

Adulterous = adultress, in that, a man may commit adultry against Elohym his אדני husband, lord, etc., but Elohym can not commit adultry against man, in like manner, a woman may commit adultry against her אדני 'husband', but he (potentially back then) could have many wives, and not be considered an adulterer;

Thus when we died we became a Woman with Child, and when we spoke the words יהי אור (ee ah hey oo' er) the Spirit (wife of our youth) מרחפת 'Hatched' the surface of the waters, then was there a Light (the life) of the (watery grave) body departed;

And broken from the waters of the pregnant belly of (how dare we compare to a whale, lol) the earth, and from thence did all things come, and were formed (according to Genesis);

It is important to note that, Heaven is an extreme expansion of our original cloud fomation, and earth is an extreme condensing of our original cloud formation;

Thus as Eve was pulled from the צלה ribs of one who was cast into צולה a (watery) deep sleep (a biblical equation to a state of death, and the dead);

So too was Eve the life giving particles of רוח 'Spirit, and Breath' exhaled from the surging mass of Waters and became Heaven our atmosphere with all her invisible life giving properties;

But do not let her gender Fool you, for she is none other than The Spirit of our Father, who was physically separated, But Not Detatched, nor Divorced, still One Entity, and not Two!

When Y'shua called us Elohym, he did so while using the term Father, which was still in context, and this is why Isaiah says, "A Son is given to us..."

When we see the terms 'Son of Adam' and 'Son of David' we are supposed to realize that David was Adam the man who became Adam '(all) Mankind';

At any rate Y'shua proclaimed that he was the Son of Adam more than any other self proclamation, and declared that we are Elohym, the Father who sent him, and the Father to whom he shall return;

Yet, if we believe not his testimony, then we inadvertently make the Father who sent him out to be Satan, The Father of all lies, instead of the Spirit of Truth (which is life itself) we get a murderous liar;

Our own (orig. and genuine) 'Right Hand' [Faith] will save us, or our own Disbelief will Condemn us;

Last edited:

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,062,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
1 The mighty God, even the Lord, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.
5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
6 And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.
7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.
8 I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me.
9 I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.
10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. - Psalms 50

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,214.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.

Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and show us former things?

Let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth." [Isaiah 43:8-9]

"When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue fails for thirst, I Ea'huah will hear them, I the Elohym of Israel will not forsake them.

I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.

I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]tah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together:

That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of Ea'huah has done this, and the Holy One of Israel has created it.

Produce your case, says Ea'huah; bring forth your strong reasoning, says the King of Y'acob.

I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as upon morter, and as the potter treads clay.

Who has declared from the beginning, that we may know?

Or Beforetime, that we may say, He is righteous?

Yea, there is no one who shows, yea, there is no one who declares, yea, there is not one who hears your words.

Behold the Capital of Zion, the Common wealth of Y'rusalem who brings Good Tidings." [Isaiah 41:17-21, & 25-27]

The repetitive formula "...no one who..." is an intricate weaving of willfull ignorance whose disbelief of the Truth is being mocked, and reciprocated back upon them who stand in disbelief;

For Ea'huah is the opposite of 'No One' thus when it says, 'there is No One who shows...' this 'No One' represents the lie that one is handed over to believe, as a recompense for disbelieving the Truth;

For Elohym has both Shown, and Declared, and thus has made all things known that are known;

Yet, the equation of No One in this context is only justified because 'there is No One who שמעות Hears your Words' which He has both shone, and declared;

שמע (shaw-mah') a primitive root; to hear intelligently (often with implication of attention, obedience, etc.; causatively, to tell, etc.):-- X attentively, call (gather) together, X carefully, X certainly, consent, consider, be content, declare, X diligently, discern, give ear, (cause to, let, make to) hear(-ken, tell), X indeed, listen, make (a) noise, (be) obedient, obey, perceive, (make a) proclaim(-ation), publish, regard, report, shew (forth), (make a) sound, X surely, tell, understand, whosoever (heareth), witness." [8085 Strong's Hebrew]

Thus to Hear the Gospel, (among other things) also includes witnessing the gospel unto others;

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,214.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:

Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of Ea'huah come.

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall Call on the Name of Ea'huah shall be delivered: for in Mount Zion and in Y'rusalem shall be deliverance, as Ea'huah has said, and in the remnant whom Ea'huah shall call." [Joel 2:1-3, 11-13, 15-16, & 28-32]

"How then shall they call on the One in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in the One of whom they have not שמוע (Sh'mow 'agh) 'Heard'? and how shall they שמע (Sh'magh) 'Hear' without a preacher?

And how shall they preach, unless they are sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

But they have not all שמוע ...

'Regarded, Witnessed, Given an ear, Listened, Considered, Heard, Payed Close Attention, Discerned, Perceived, Understood, were Content (Satisfied), Consented (found agreable), Obedient (were Compliant), Obeyed (Complied), Declared, Proclaimed, Published, Told, nor Reported, etc.,'

...the Gospel. For Isaiah said, Ea'huah, who has believed our Report?

So then Faith comes by שמע (Sh'magh), and the ability to שמע (Sh'magh) by the Word of Elohym." [Romans 10:14-17]

"And how shall they preach, unless they are sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!"

"For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to Elohym, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:

Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.

And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.

And no man takes this Honour unto himself, but he that is called of Elohym, as was Aaron." [Hebrew 5:1-4]

Peter identifys the Chief Shepherd as the Crown of Glory mentioned in Isaiah 28:5 who teaches knowledge unto those who are weaned from the milk, and makes those who are drawn from the breasts to understand doctrine;

The same Crown of Glory is mentioned again in Isaiah 62:2-3 as the Mouth of Ea'huah;

The Mouth of Elohym is the role that Aaron played to Moshé, while Moshé himself stood in the place of Elohym;

Aaron ben Levi <(phonetically)> ארון בן לוי is a Laurel wreath aka a Crown of 'Glory' (< כבוד K'bowd, Glory, Honor, Laurel, etc.), while the actual mouth of Moshé is כבוד כבוד

Because קרא (Kh'a ra) to 'Call', also translates, to 'read', and (among other things) the Name of Y'shua (Salvation) is also the Word of Elohym;

Thus, one way to Call on His Name, is to Read the Word of Elohym, yet for a foriegner to read the Word of Elohym they must first aquire, and adopt the ability to read the Word of Elohym, yet without another translating it, or reading it for them;

Or one can do like Saul, (the first King of Israel), who presumed to rely on the Word of Elohym the Way he saw fit;

Instead of Hearing the Word, Saul diminished from it, and like the Woman in Proverbs who puts it in her mouth, then looks up and says, What? As if she had did nothing amiss, so are those who refuse to שמע.

Like the children of Israel who desired to not hear the Voice of Ea'huah Elohym, so too are those who do not personally embrace the Grace, and Anointing of the (verbal-oral) Covenant, but must rely upon a Divinely Appointed Mediator;

That Mediator has always been the Word of Elohym working through a chain of mediators, until all of the middle men were removed, and he, The Word of Elohym came in the flesh;

Then came Shavout-Pentecost, at which time the Covenant extended from the Prophets, Kings, and Priests unto all who are able to take hold of it, thus it is written of the Saints, "...you have made us kings and priests..."

Yet, it is not until that which constitutes the Whole of us, when He comes and reconciles all of our differences, circumcising a little leaven over here, and fortifying the nutritional value lacking over there;

Then will we have the oportunity to know what it is that we all have been wrestling with in the dark, and then will we hear the words of the book, and know what it is that we actually rely on, or inadvertently stand in disbelief of;

Those whom He is able to persuade are sealed, and those whom he fails to persuade are either lost in (and handed over to) their own condemnation, or rescued at the cost of a ransom;

At which time it all boils down to the condition of one's heart;

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,214.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"Is not Elohym in the height of heaven?

Yet you ask, How does Elohym know? can he judge through the dark cloud?

Thick clouds are a covering to him, that he may not be seen as he walks in the circuit of heaven." [Job 22:12-14]

"Thus says Ea'huah, שמים (Sh'meyim) the Atmosphere is my throne, and the Earth is my footstool..." [Isaiah 66:1]

28 הֲיֵשׁ לַמָּטָר אָב אוֹ מִי הוֹלִיד אֶגְלֵי טָל:
Does the rain have אב a father? or who has begotten the drops of dew?

Who does not know that עב (aghb) a Cloud is the אב (ab) of the rain?

29 מִבֶּטֶן מִי יָצָא הַקָּרַח וּכְפֹר שָׁמַיִם מִי יְלָדוֹ:
Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who has gendered it?" [Job 38:28-29]

"Look into the Atmosphere and see; and behold the Clouds which are higher than you." [Job 35:5]

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, says Ea'huah.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

For As The Rain Comes Down, and the snow from heaven, and returns not back there, until it waters the earth, and makes it bring forth and bud, that it may give Seed to the Sower, and Bread to the consumer:

So shall My Word Be that goes forth out of my Mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing where unto I sent it." [Isaiah 55:8-11]

"When he utters his Voice, there is a multitude of waters in the Atmosphere, and he causes the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he makes lightnings with rain, and brings forth the wind out of his treasures." [Jeremiah 10:13]

"....The waters....are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." [Revelations 17:15]

I render '....the people of the nations, and multitudes of tongues'

"He binds up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them.

He holds back the face of his throne, and spreads his cloud upon it." [Job 26:8-9]

"When he makes small the drops of water: they pour down rain according to the vapour thereof:

Which the clouds do drop and distil upon man abundantly." [Job 36:27-28]

"...can any one understand the distribution of the clouds, or the roaring of his tabernacle?

For by them judges he the people; he gives meat in abundance." [Job 36:29 & 31]

"Listen attentively to the Sound of his Voice, and the Sound that goes out of his mouth.

He directs it under the entire Sky, and his Lightning unto the ends of the earth.

After it a Voice roars: he thunders with the Voice of his excellency; and there is no one who can refrain from him when his voice is heard.

Elohym thunders marvellously with his Voice; great things does he, which we have no comprehension of;

Do you know how Elohym disposes them, and causes the light of his Cloud to shine?

The bright light that is in the clouds does not readily appear unto men: nevertheless, רוח ( roo' akh i.e. the Wind, Breath, Spirit, etc.), passes, and cleanses them." [Job 37:2-5, 15, & 21]

The book of
Job describes the unique close relationship of Thunder & Lightning, and explains that this same Dualistic Voice of עב(ים) Cloud(s) is the Voice of אב the Father;

"The Spirit of Elohym has made me, and the breath of El Shadai has given me life.

For Elohym speaks once, yea twice, yet man perceives it not." [Job 33:4, & 14]

The father of the Rain, thunder & Lightning is a Cloud, and his wife is the electrifying Spiritual properties of His Breath, and their Twin Sons are Thunder and Lightning;

Sound, and Illumination, both born simultaneously, yet traveling at different speeds, otherwise identicle, only a parable of 40 octaves away from one another at any given time;

The Cloud that concieved both of them, did so from a plane that is 6 octaves lower than the plane of existence where their Son 'Sound' resides, which is 46 octaves below the residence of his twin brother 'Illumination'.

Thus, 'Sound' is the (6th octave) image and likeness of the Cloud, and 'Illumination' is the (46th octave) image and likeness of the Cloud;

Our thoughts represent that same Cloud, and our voice represents that same Son of Sound, and our Comprehension represents that same Son of Illumination;

From the Son of Sound comes a wave of atmospheric presure that can be both felt and Heard;

From the Son of Illumination comes a wave of temperature producing heat that can be both felt and Seen;

However, the Son of Light is not always visible to the naked eye of a man, esp. when it is observing the Son of Light traveling through a Vacuum;

The same is true for the Son of Sound, yet both of their properties continue to be felt, as both exercise their influence upon whatsoever they touch, regardless of an objects ability to detect that the Sons of the Cloud is effectually upon them;

Yet, like ice that melts into a liquid, and continues to heat into a vapor, whose process is also reversable, so too are the father, and twin Sons;

For illumination can be condensed to a Sound, and Sound can be condensed down to a Thought, and that is what occurs when the Sons of Sound and Illumination impact a subject;

Upon impact, the Son of Light slows down and condenses, and becomes a Sound, and when the Son of Sound impacts the same subject, it becomes a second audible witness;

As the Son of Light further slows down, and condenses within it's impacted subject, it returns unto the original Thought of Conception from whence it came;

And it is soon Validated by the reception of the second Son of Sound, which also slows down and condenses, and returns to the original form from whence it came;

While the Son of Sound rides upon the (thicker, and heavier) breath exhaled from the Cloud, the Son of Light also rides upon the invisible (yet thinner, and lighter) air waves;

Though these two Sons appear to be distinctly different, both their Origin, and Destination proclaim them to be both one in the same being simply traveling at different speeds to achieve a unique distinguishing result;

Thus one can see how Y'shua 'The Word of Elohym', can simultaneously also be Y'shua 'The Light (life-spirit) of Elohym';

One thing living as if it were two simultaneously coexisting entities in a three demensional world, separated (only) by their own demensional frequencies, otherwise identicle;

This is the entrinsic nature of the Word of Elohym, as it reciprocates back and forth traveling from the place of origin unto the place it is sent, and back again always possessing the genetic make up of the Father;

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,214.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"Sojourn in this land, and I will be with you, and will bless you; for unto you, and unto your seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Avraham your father;

And I will make your seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto your seed all these countries; and in your seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

Because that Avraham Obeyed my voice, and Kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws." [Genesis 26:3-5]

"For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, did not come to Avraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith." [Romans 4:13]

"Listen closely to me, you who follow after righteousness, you who seek Ea'huah: look unto the rock from where you were quarried, and to the hole of the pit from where you were excavated

Look unto Avraham your father, and unto Sarah who bore you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.

"Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that you possess a devil. Avraham is dead, and the prophets; and you're saying, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

Are you Greater than our father Avraham, who is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom do you make your self?

"אהיה (A'hiyeh) the Elohey of Avraham, and the Elohey of Isaac, and the Elohey of Y'acob, Elohym is not the Elohey of the dead, but of the living." [Matthew 22:32]

"And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Avraham, and Isaac, and Y'acob, in the Kingdom of Heaven." [Matthew 8:11]

"There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you shall see Avraham, and Isaac, and Y'acob, and all the prophets, in the Kingdom of Elohym, and you yourselves thrust out.

For they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the Kingdom of Elohym.

And, behold, there are last who shall be first, and there are first who shall be last." [Luke 13:28-30]

"But the children of the Kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Then Y'shua said unto the centurion, Go your way; and As You Have Believed, So Be It Done Unto You. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour." [Matthew 8:12-13]

And Why shall the children of the Kingdom be Cast out into Outer (Darkness) Space, instead of inheriting the Kingdom?

As Y'shua spoke unto the Centurion, '...as you have believed, so be it done unto you...';

Thus, it is because, the Children of the Kingdom of Heaven expect to inherit Outer Space, seeing how they believe that the Kingdom of Heaven is out there in a vacuum of darkness;

They are ignorant that the Earth is the Only Rock and Consuming Fire sitting smack in the center of Ea'huah Elohym's Throne aka שמים 'atmosphere, air, sky, heaven, etc.'

Thus the Kingdom of Heaven pertains unto the surface of the earth, and those who dwell upon it;

"I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of Adam came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a Kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his Kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

But the Saints of the Most High shall take the Kingdom, and possess the Kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

For the Kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the Kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the Saints of the Most High, whose Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him." [Daniel 7:13-14, 18, & 27]

Of course this Kingdom of the Kingdom pertains to New Y'rusalem which is cast at the foot of Babylon in Daniel 2, and delivers the Kingdom Come in Micah 4;

The big contengency of King Nebuchadnezer's vision is, How shall the (mustard seed) Stone that grows and becomes a Great Mountain Replenish the Earth?

For the Most High has placed this decision in our hands, for those who believe the report, and trust and rely on the One whom Authored it, to them it shall be as a friendly take over;

But to them who do not believe the report, or fail to trust, and rely on it's Author, unto them it shall be as a hostile take over;

Yet, as Adam found him self inheriting the Kingdom, and was told to Replenish the Earth, so too was Noah and his three sons instructed to Replenish the earth;

And likewise shall it be told unto Avraham, and the prophets, and saints who inherit the Kingdom upon the conclusion of the Great and dreadful day of Ea'huah, saying, Be fruitful, and Multipy, and Replenish the Earth;

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,214.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
1 The mighty God, even the Lord, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.
5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
6 And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.
7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.
8 I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me.
9 I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.
10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. - Psalms 50

Yes, indeed, first he gathers those who are most faithful, yet how do you suppose He will draw them unto himself?

For like Jonah, He risese from the dead to preach the Gospel, yet we shall see him as one of Many who come in the name of the Son;

I imagine only so many seats at the table whence he eats, and many bidden are foretold shall decline to receive their invitation (Calling), therefore I'm keeping my eyes, and ears peeled, and if I suspect one person to satisfactorily fit The Bill that the scriptures paint, then I will accept That as my invitation to gravitate, and stick to that One, like glue;

Did Y'shua call his first two disciples unto himself? No! They believed the Report of him, which the Father gave;

Now consider this, Y'shua's ministry (Christianity for that matter) would not have been officiated until he received two witnesses as his disciples to establish the matter;

Yet, what if Peter refused to believe their Report? When Peter received divine communicae he spoke as the father, yet when he spoke as a man he was called Satan;

Peter was emphatically instructed to feed the sheep (3X) to go out and find that which is lost, and restore them, yet with His Own Lips came the words (which Elohym handed him over to), it is not suitable (righteous) that we should cease from the ministry to bust tables;

Then came the decree from heaven (through Peter), saying, let Seven men filled with Ruach H'Kodesh be
appointed over the affair;

When Y'shua asked whom does A'nos say that I the Son of Adam am? It was Peter who answered correctly, and because only the Son is able to identify the father, and visa-versa, we know that Peter was-is Anos (mankind) the Son of Seth;

That is why he dualistically stated, upon this Rock I will build my Congregation, whereas in the begining this was a given, and a truth that was evident, not needed to be spoken;

For upon the birth of A'nos, that is when A'nos (men) began to call on the name of Ea'huah;

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,062,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
1 How amiable are thy tabernacles, O Lord of hosts!
2 My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
3 Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O Lord of hosts, my King, and my God.
4 Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
6 Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
7 They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.
8 O Lord God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
9 Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.
10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
12 O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. - Psalm 84

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. - James 1:17

The Lord is a sun and a shield! As E=mc2 so we can divide and conclude m (mass) = E/c2 (plasma)... And God is the God of all plasma energy! He can disassociate mass into plasma and then recreate the plasma into mass to his hearts delight. And considering the size of the universe, and that because the c2 is a huge number, it takes and equally huge number of energy to create with nothing the smallest of objects! What a powerful ally we have in God the Father... And what a formidable foe!

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,214.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Yes, the affects of Relativity are both simple and amazing, elusive, and conspicuous, under our nose, and over our head:

The complexities are simplified when we acquire one new concept (piece of the puzzle) at a time, and add it to the singular whole....who doesn't know how to add one plus one?

Yet, if we do not bother to do the math, then even the solutions appear vague and questionable.....sometimes I wonder what is more difficult for us, Receiving, and Accepting the Truth as being Genuine, or Surrendering, and Trusting & Relying on it, without (standing in any) doubt.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

namakele

Feb 6, 2012
✟17,655.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single

It is important to note that, Heaven is an extreme expansion of our original cloud fomation, and earth is an extreme condensing of our original cloud formation;

Thus as Eve was pulled from the צלה ribs of one who was cast into צולה a (watery) deep sleep (a biblical equation to a state of death, and the dead);

So too was Eve the life giving particles of רוח 'Spirit, and Breath' exhaled from the surging mass of Waters and became Heaven our atmosphere with all her invisible life giving properties;

Amen!
& I read it & I thought I got it. & then I read it again later (a few times), & then I got what was actually being said. My my.
Now Im gonna have to go and read it again. It'll be my pleasure. Right on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums