Not Saying
✟20,412.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
George Floyd killing: two officers involved previously reviewed for use of force

When is this going to end? When are they going to stop killing our brothers for no reason?

Our skin colour is NOT a reason to be murdered. This is evil. So evil. We can't keep being killed like this. This has to stop NOW.

All Lives don't Matter until Black Lives Matter.

No Justice, No Peace.

I'm not gonna just sit there and let them kill us off for our colour. This is coming to a stop.

Those cops are MURDERERS. Period. All cops involved with George's death are MURDERERS.

We are dying due to so many cops and beatings, harassment and shootings, and even citizen vigilantism.

No racism, but it is mostly white cops killing us. White people calling the cops on us. White people yelling slurs at us for NO REASON.

Again, I'm not racist, but I'm just pointing out the facts. This is horrible.

Please sign this petition, or call the number, to bring light to George's death, and to charge these murderers:

Justice for Big Floyd

boxman144

Mar 7, 2020
Not Saying
✟20,412.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I shouldn't have to fear for my life when I get pulled over by a cop.

I shouldn't have to fear for my life when I go jogging.

I shouldn't have to fear for my life when I'm coming home from the store with a bag of Skittles.

I shouldn't have to fear my life when I'm playing music a little too loud.

I shouldn't have to fear for my life because of my skin colour.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
George Floyd killing: two officers involved previously reviewed for use of force

When is this going to end? When are they going to stop killing our brothers for no reason?

Our skin colour is NOT a reason to be murdered. This is evil. So evil. We can't keep being killed like this. This has to stop NOW.

No Justice, No Peace.

I'm not gonna just sit there and let them kill us off for our colour. This is coming to a stop.

Those cops are MURDERERS. Period. All cops involved with George's death are MURDERERS.

We are dying due to so many cops and beatings, harassment and shootings, and even citizen vigilantism.

No racism, but it is mostly white cops killing us. White people calling the cops on us. White people yelling slurs at us for NO REASON.

Please sign this petition, or call the number, to bring light to George's death, and to charge these murderers:

Justice for Big Floyd

It happens because the system is broken and needs a radical overhaul. The American police system is failing. But instead of fixing it, many want to instead avoid the inconvenient fact that persons of color are systemically oppressed.

When black people are peaceful, they are called thugs.
When black people are violent, they are called thugs.

Without real, meaningful, and radical change to how policing works in the US, this will not stop. And there's no actual incentive for it to stop, because the lessons being learned are this: If you are a cop and you murder a black person, you will almost certainly face no real accountability. And so lynching can continue in the 21st century in a different form.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

No Justice, No Peace.

Justice for Big Floyd
There is a spiritual battle going on here also. Satan loves to divide. It makes it easier to rule. The US risks becoming a backwater, with nations within the nation instead of people living and working together. The greater risk is that of a most uncivil war. Push people hard enough and, rightly or wrongly, they will push back. And that in a nation where the citizens are armed to the teeth.

The cost will be either anarchy or a totalitarian society where unity is enforced, not a choice. If that prospect does not get the church on its knees, I don't know what will.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The cost will be either anarchy or a totalitarian society where unity is enforced, not a choice. If that prospect does not get the church on its knees, I don't know what will.
QFT! My thoughts exactly. Where is the Church? IMHO the Church fights abortion, but stands idly by while people are murdered before their eyes.Where are the pro-life people? They are silent in the face of this injustice.:mad:

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟897,101.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Definitely murder.

Unfortunately for the protesters they're diminishing their argument and reinforcing stereotypes that catalyse incidents like this.

Their problem was with the police, yet they've now burnt down a housing project for low-income tenants, looted local businesses and destroyed/damage their property and caused millions in further property damages.

Are there still those with stereotypes of blacks being criminals? Of course, even if it's unconscious bias. So by using this as an excuse to go and rob businesses isn't helping their cause, it's damaging it, and it's reinforcing the opinion of those, unconsciously or otherwise, hold the beliefs that cause incidents like this to happen.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Definitely murder.

Unfortunately for the protesters they're diminishing their argument and reinforcing stereotypes that catalyse incidents like this.

Their problem was with the police, yet they've now burnt down a housing project for low-income tenants, looted local businesses and destroyed/damage their property and caused millions in further property damages.

Are there still those with stereotypes of blacks being criminals? Of course, even if it's unconscious bias. So by using this as an excuse to go and rob businesses isn't helping their cause, it's damaging it, and it's reinforcing the opinion of those, unconsciously or otherwise, hold the beliefs that cause incidents like this to happen.
While this is true,the frustration over what is happening is understandable. The black people all over this country have been goaded by the killing of their young on the street and in their own home. And the protests in Minneapolis was multiracial, not just black people.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Definitely murder.

Yes, the "They believe me guilty so I may as well do the crime" is exactly the wrong response.

Upvote 0

ximmix

Feb 14, 2014
Sweden
✟199,040.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Definitely murder.

i agree, they have every right to protest about this incident, and the seemingly systematic police brutality against blacks. but they don't have the right to set a city on fire because of it, that only givs more troubles to the ones they're defending. pretty sure the violence is a false flag operation tho...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
While this is true,the frustration over what is happening is understandable. The black people all over this country have been goaded by the killing of their young on the street and in their own home. And the protests in Minneapolis was multiracial, not just black people.
Sure, and how is it going to improve the situation? There are plenty of groups who will take advantage of the situation to inflame it for their own ends. None of them have the real interests of a fair and just society in mind.

Upvote 0

agapelove

May 1, 2020
San Diego
✟50,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sure, and how is it going to improve the situation? There are plenty of groups who will take advantage of the situation to inflame it for their own ends. None of them have the real interests of a fair and just society in mind.
Unfair and ignorant assumption. The murder of George Floyd is now “top FBI priority”. There is a point to the riots.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The riots don't really help the moment, and you are correct that there will be provocateurs who will use the situation to their own agendas, but hopefully the authorities will move swiftly to administer justice in this situation.I am praying for calm. People are venting their frustration and that is understandable.

Reactions: shortangel
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have dealt with Project Innocence and know one of their top attorneys who is now a judge. She would tell you that this happens to people of all colors.

Those cops should be arrested ASAP.

M

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ximmix

Feb 14, 2014
Sweden
✟199,040.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It happens because the system is broken and needs a radical overhaul.

How can that even be a system to begin with? How can that disregard for people's wellfare, by the ones who should actually protect them, ever have become a system?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I get the 3rd precinct. That is where the cops involved in the murder were headquartered. I got the cop cars. I do not get cleaning out stores and banging self checkout cash machines with hammers to get the money. Nor the burning down of your own community or even that of another community. Stealing, and random indiscriminate destruction completely kills the message.

If they had stopped with the cop cars, and the precinct, I would be like yeah, I get it.

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

No Justice, No Peace.

Justice for Big Floyd

It won't end in America. It has always been this way just at different levels of transparency and frequency. The nuance is its broadcast over national TV (as opposed to an event at the local tree with strong branches - with children.

It will always be this way in America because we think we are making progress. We have always been afraid to confront our past and how it affects the present and future - we like to pretend.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ximmix

Feb 14, 2014
Sweden
✟199,040.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I get the 3rd precinct. That is where the cops involved in the murder were headquartered. I got the cop cars. I do not get cleaning out stores and banging self checkout cash machines with hammers to get the money. Nor the burning down of your own community or even that of another community. Stealing, and random indiscriminate destruction completely kills the message.

If they had stopped with the cop cars, and the precinct, I would be like yeah, I get it.

Yeah, the riots hits the people they are demostrating for. i understand the outrage, even me in sweden feel it, but riots is't the way to react. i've heard some reports of false flag tho, seems reasonable...

• Useful
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.