Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yessir, right here:

Winery to be focal point for new Loudoun County, Va., development

Yep. Because that's the big news coming out of Loudoun County, Virginia. Or at least I assume, since that's the one MSM headline I found addressing the county. Credit to WaPo, at least they did some story about Loudoun County. I Googled the news for Loudoun County and got the usual conservative outlets, and some local and relational outlets.

But from the national press? From major news outlets? Nope. I tried Googling a couple different ways. Perhaps I could be more exact with my wording, like typing in 'two teenage girls sexually assaulted in Loudoun County, Va., school bathroom cover up allegations' and it might get a result.

But I shouldn't have to try multiple times in a million different ways to get results. Type in Ferguson a few years ago, or Floyd last year, and the search results lit up with a million news stories from the largest news agencies on the planet. One word only needed.

Continued below.
Daffey Thoughts: The MSM bravely addresses Loudoun County, Virginia

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From the comment section;

“It might sound hokey to a bunch of people but I've come to rely more and more on discernment from God for determining what we are facing as a society and what is good or evil and truth and lies. I've left most of the media by the wayside.”

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I don't really go around looking at the big news sites, but it does seem that most of the news of what happened is either local to VA, small independent news, right leaning news sites and social media. Crickets from the left.

While I am not overcome by emotions and the like, I am feeling angry enough about this sort of thing (and the gender stuff as a whole) that I will likely be voting entirely conservative in my local elections after having done some research on each and every candidate so that I won't be voting for anyone who is planning to try to fill the schools and town with trans-radicalism and CRT. Don't want any Loudon County part 2 around here.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith