US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I watched The Mountain Between Us with Caleb today. It was a very good movie. It is actually based off of a book by Charles Martin- a Christian author. It was a beautiful movie about survival. I really enjoyed it. There was one love scene, which I felt was tastefully done. It was a enjoyable movie and I think I will see it again.

-Luca

Apr 11, 2017
United Kingdom
✟29,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Still need to watch it, glad to know it is romance because then it might be a little more entertaining.

A movie I think that would be similar to this one is called ‘The Revenant’. It is a fantastic film, would reccomend!

Reactions: KevinC1129
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Still need to watch it, glad to know it is romance because then it might be a little more entertaining.

A movie I think that would be similar to this one is called ‘The Revenant’. It is a fantastic film, would reccomend!
Yes I thought The Mountain Between Us was great and I did like the romance. I have not yet seen The Revenant. Thank you for recommending it.

Upvote 0

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I enjoyed it too. I hadn't really thought about who wrote it so that is interesting. What an incredibly over-qualified man, some people are just outrageously successful in life!

''Charles Martin earned his B.A. in English from Florida State University, and his M.A. in Journalism and Ph.D. in Communication from Regent University. He served one year at Hampton University as an adjunct professor in the English department and as a doctoral fellow at Regent. In 1999, he left a career in business to pursue his writing. He and his wife, Christy, live a stone's throw from the St. John's River in Jacksonville, Florida, with their three boys: Charlie, John T., and Rives. When he's not writing, Charles fishes with his boys, works in the yard with Christy, coaches T-ball, and kneels by his boys' beds at night. Right now, the boys are praying for two things: a boat with space for a cooler, three or four people, and five or six rods because they're not catching any fish off the neighbor's dock, and Daddy's book.''

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I enjoyed it too. I hadn't really thought about who wrote it so that is interesting. What an incredibly over-qualified man, some people are just outrageously successful in life!

''Charles Martin earned his B.A. in English from Florida State University, and his M.A. in Journalism and Ph.D. in Communication from Regent University. He served one year at Hampton University as an adjunct professor in the English department and as a doctoral fellow at Regent. In 1999, he left a career in business to pursue his writing. He and his wife, Christy, live a stone's throw from the St. John's River in Jacksonville, Florida, with their three boys: Charlie, John T., and Rives. When he's not writing, Charles fishes with his boys, works in the yard with Christy, coaches T-ball, and kneels by his boys' beds at night. Right now, the boys are praying for two things: a boat with space for a cooler, three or four people, and five or six rods because they're not catching any fish off the neighbor's dock, and Daddy's book.''
wow he does sound wonderfully over-qualified! :)

Upvote 0