Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That is truth, in spite of post #13
bless you

I normally ignore cheap shots, but it is obvious you don't have the knowledge or background to make such a comment. I love people that pickup someone's book and all of a sudden they are experts. We have PHDs running around telling people homosexuality is normal, and perfectly ok, that it is ok to abandon old morals and just live by your own moral code.
I have a masters in psychology and a bachelors in nutrition, but as I said, I'm not a neurologist so I'm not qualified to give certain advice about how our brains work, and what effects the brain in positive or negative ways.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for all the feedback a lot of these posts are confirmation that I need to keep praying and not grow weary. With Christ all things are possible.

You're welcome. These evil spirits are designed to wear you out. That means your victory is going to be huge. Be encouraged and pray with more fervency. The God of Elijah who answers by fire and is a consuming fire will answer you by fire and me too. God bless you

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amazing. I thought your first link here might be trite when I first started reading it, but it is not.

Let me start here. I will confess this because for one thing I have always been a humble man and not afraid to admit my failings. For another I LOVE the subject of interpretation of dreams, and anything having to do with it that is of quality will draw my attention instantly.

I HAD one of these "marriages" for about three years. There was a break in between of about a year and a half, but it was clearly of this nature. I believe it happened because of two reasons. She I believe had a part of her that truly loved God, but she also had a very powerful demon in her that among other things was very seductive and drew me in. And that demon did indeed threaten my real life marriage. I was smitten out of my socks for this woman. The other reason was because I was lonely in my spiritual life. I was just discovering my spiritual gifts and excited to meet her, because she shared my interests and also appeared to receive from God, and we got along extremely well and made each other laugh a lot. So it filled a void that my real life marriage was not filling for me spiritually, and my spiritual life is what I live for, completely.

To make a long story short, I was oblivious to the fact that the demon was actually the one driving the relationship until just recently, and have since renounced the sexual and passionate sides of my relationship with her. But the thing is, I still consider this sister to be a very good friend. I care about her, but as a sister in the Lord Jesus Christ, so simply distancing myself from her doesn't seem to be the "answer" in Christ, especially now that I am in a place where I could truly help her instead of being sucked in by that spirit again.

But let me say something else. During this time I also had a "partnership" going with another sister in dream ministry, and it was NOTHING like the previous relationship. It was purely business, but we did greatly enjoy working with each other, and it was most certainly a "marriage" of sorts in that we worked together night and day for more than a year, and received some of the most ASTOUNDING revelations from God through dreams and interpretation that you could imagine. Looking back I am just stunned at what we did now.

But that relationship just ended for reasons that would be too lengthy to explain. In short, the enemy freaked her out so badly as a result of engaging in spiritual warfare that she just titled mentally on me and decided she wanted no more part of prophetic dream ministry for awhile.

This is why I find the subject tremendously interesting. I believe there can be partnerships where the imagery of marriage is used in a clean way, but I also believe that spirits can get involved and turn what God might have wanted to be clean into something dirty and perverted, and only the Spirit of God will be able to sort it out.

Your thoughts are welcome, as I am thankful for the links. Very thought-provoking.

Blessings in Christ Jesus our Lord,
Hidden In Him

I would say be very careful relating with the opposite sex as it pertains to ministry since you are married and that is a serious pitfall area for married and non married alike. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Help your flesh by avoiding possibly compromising relationships with the opposite sex. Your spouse should be your closest prayer partner. If that is not the case, begin working towards that prayerfully because that offers a powerfully deep level of intimacy in answered prayer plus beautiful marital harmony. A book by Dr. D. K. Olukoya offers more info on Spirit Husbands and Spirit wives and is available on Amazon. I found it invaluable in understanding things surrounding this issue.

• Agree
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would say be very careful relating with the opposite sex as it pertains to ministry since you are married and that is a serious pitfall area for married and non married alike. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

Yes, well it was. So was the soul. But this experience I have gone through recently has turned me into an absolute monster where the enemy is concerned. I have zero interest in either. Up until now I always felt I would need a partner in ministry to make it through, mostly for emotional support when the enemy came after me like he often does. But THIS has just made me strong as an ox, and I have zero interest or need for partnership. I do have some friends who are faithful to the Lord and understand the battle I now have to wage and are with me, but it's a different matter. The weaknesses are gone.
If that is not the case, begin working towards that prayerfully because that offers a powerfully deep level of intimacy in answered prayer plus beautiful marital harmony. A book by Dr. D. K. Olukoya offers more info on Spirit Husbands and Spirit wives and is available on Amazon. I found it invaluable in understanding things surrounding this issue.

Yes, well the wonderful thing about it is that my marriage is so strong that it was only in danger for a brief window of time about three years ago. Her and I have always been so honest and open with each other that even in the worst of times the enemy couldn't come between us. I am truly blessed with her. Strongest woman I know.

Thanks for the responses,
Hidden In Him

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amazing. I thought your first link here might be trite when I first started reading it, but it is not.

Let me start here. I will confess this because for one thing I have always been a humble man and not afraid to admit my failings. For another I LOVE the subject of interpretation of dreams, and anything having to do with it that is of quality will draw my attention instantly.

I HAD one of these "marriages" for about three years. There was a break in between of about a year and a half, but it was clearly of this nature. I believe it happened because of two reasons. She I believe had a part of her that truly loved God, but she also had a very powerful demon in her that among other things was very seductive and drew me in. And that demon did indeed threaten my real life marriage. I was smitten out of my socks for this woman. The other reason was because I was lonely in my spiritual life. I was just discovering my spiritual gifts and excited to meet her, because she shared my interests and also appeared to receive from God, and we got along extremely well and made each other laugh a lot. So it filled a void that my real life marriage was not filling for me spiritually, and my spiritual life is what I live for, completely.

To make a long story short, I was oblivious to the fact that the demon was actually the one driving the relationship until just recently, and have since renounced the sexual and passionate sides of my relationship with her. But the thing is, I still consider this sister to be a very good friend. I care about her, but as a sister in the Lord Jesus Christ, so simply distancing myself from her doesn't seem to be the "answer" in Christ, especially now that I am in a place where I could truly help her instead of being sucked in by that spirit again.

But let me say something else. During this time I also had a "partnership" going with another sister in dream ministry, and it was NOTHING like the previous relationship. It was purely business, but we did greatly enjoy working with each other, and it was most certainly a "marriage" of sorts in that we worked together night and day for more than a year, and received some of the most ASTOUNDING revelations from God through dreams and interpretation that you could imagine. Looking back I am just stunned at what we did now.

But that relationship just ended for reasons that would be too lengthy to explain. In short, the enemy freaked her out so badly as a result of engaging in spiritual warfare that she just titled mentally on me and decided she wanted no more part of prophetic dream ministry for awhile.

This is why I find the subject tremendously interesting. I believe there can be partnerships where the imagery of marriage is used in a clean way, but I also believe that spirits can get involved and turn what God might have wanted to be clean into something dirty and perverted, and only the Spirit of God will be able to sort it out.

Your thoughts are welcome, as I am thankful for the links. Very thought-provoking.

Blessings in Christ Jesus our Lord,
Hidden In Him

Blessings in Christ Jesus! In the Op, the problem comes from without and not from within. It is oppression with ties that need to be broken. The obsession from 3 years ago comes from within you and not without. If this person is who I think it is, she has not a demon, but truly is a sister in Christ Jesus.
,as is the little flower. And you have heard that she would be set free, and indeed she has, as will many other things that were spoken, come to pass, for His word fail not.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blessings in Christ Jesus! In the Op, the problem comes from without and not from within. It is oppression with ties that need to be broken. The obsession from 3 years ago comes from within you and not without. If this person is who I think it is, she has not a demon, but truly is a sister in Christ Jesus, as is the little flower. And you have heard that she would be set free, and indeed she has, as will many other things that were spoken, come to pass, for His word fail not.

No, no. Someone else. Don't worry. :)

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, well it was. So was the soul. But this experience I have gone through recently has turned me into an absolute monster where the enemy is concerned. I have zero interest in either. Up until now I always felt I would need a partner in ministry to make it through, mostly for emotional support when the enemy came after me like he often does. But THIS has just made me strong as an ox, and I have zero interest or need for partnership. I do have some friends who are faithful to the Lord and understand the battle I now have to wage and are with me, but it's a different matter. The weaknesses are gone.

Yes, well the wonderful thing about it is that my marriage is so strong that it was only in danger for a brief window of time about three years ago. Her and I have always been so honest and open with each other that even in the worst of times the enemy couldn't come between us. I am truly blessed with her. Strongest woman I know.

Thanks for the responses,
Hidden In Him
I am very happy to hear that about your marriage :) . Continue to watch and pray as the enemy seeks to devour. The Lord is your strength, may you do exploits for Him in Jesus Name :)

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Blessings in Christ Jesus! In the Op, the problem comes from without and not from within. It is oppression with ties that need to be broken. The obsession from 3 years ago comes from within you and not without. If this person is who I think it is, she has not a demon, but truly is a sister in Christ Jesus.
,as is the little flower. And you have heard that she would be set free, and indeed she has, as will many other things that were spoken, come to pass, for His word fail not.

It is Mayflower, the ship, not a "little flower", brother. And there is nothing to be set free from. I am and always will be free in Christ Jesus and let Him lead me in every decision I make. He teaches and guides me, and my husband knows every friend and ministry I am involved in also. Grandpa's just make good friends and mentors. I don't have many male friends. The guillotine is always close by. LOL. Though I still am like the Xena meme with the soft delicate flower, I am a warrior and God's daughter. There is nothing little about me, because there is nothing little about God in me. I have been praying for your health GT, and hope you are well.

@Dryboneslivenow I hope you have peace with your dream. I wanted to encourage you, no matter the meaning of your dream, because He will make Your paths straight if You trust in God and press into Him. God's Word does not fail and above all else, it can be trusted. Bless you.

downloadfile-3.jpg

Reactions: Hidden In Him
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi I’m new to the forum and would appreciate feedback. I believe I am a spiritual battle that has been overwhelming but increasing my faith and drawing me closer to my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ and the word of God.

My dreams are very vivid and often come true not always straight away but eventually. More recently I not only have dreams but visions and thoughts that come true. I have been having repetitive dreams of men trying to fight me or attack me. Also faces of past men I have dated appear in my dream.
Edited due to sensitivity of post - thanks all for replies God bless you

What I would say, but I can not be sure, is:

When I was learning to hear from God some years back. I would get a mix of God and the devil. God may send me a dream or vision, but intermingled with it was satanic interjections. Satan is the author of confusion and loves to get us worried, or off track. Although many dreams do come from God, and visions likewise, we still need to take them with a grain of salt, i.e. not believe everything.

God may be trying to teach you something, i.e. Exes attacking you may represent the fact that Satan will try to use them to unsettle you and your faith. Or alternatively, it could just be the devil trying to get you worried.

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is Mayflower, the ship, not a "little flower", brother. And there is nothing to be set free from. I am and always will be free in Christ Jesus and let Him lead me in every decision I make. He teaches and guides me, and my husband knows every friend and ministry I am involved in also. Grandpa's just make good friends and mentors. I don't have many male friends. The guillotine is always close by. LOL. Though I still am like the Xena meme with the soft delicate flower, I am a warrior and God's daughter. There is nothing little about me, because there is nothing little about God in me. I have been praying for your health GT, and hope you are well.

@Dryboneslivenow I hope you have peace with your dream. I wanted to encourage you, no matter the meaning of your dream, because He will make Your paths straight if You trust in God and press into Him. God's Word does not fail and above all else, it can be trusted. Bless you.

View attachment 298244

Blessings in Christ Jesus Mayflower. Now I will spell it out. Your dream interpreter has been a false dream interpreter from the beginning. Weather intentional or not, I do not know, but God knows. And that is what you needed to see and be free from. If you can not see that yet, than you will see it in season. Thank you for the prayers.

Upvote 0