✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What do you think?
Hi Faulty, thanks for that very inspiring video; now when I can't make it to church I can simply watch it on my Android so that I feel that I've been to church - strangely enough, it reminds me of most of the meetings that I have attended over the past few years!

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If that's what people think "modern church" is, then I would humbly suggest they should go find a real church.

But in all honestly, I think "modern church" is nothing more than a catch phrase some Christians came up with so they'd have something else to complain about (or make parody videos about). :p

:cool:

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If that's what people think "modern church" is, then I would humbly suggest they should go find a real church.

But in all honestly, I think "modern church" is nothing more than a catch phrase some Christians came up with so they'd have something else to complain about (or make parody videos about). :p

:cool:

I found what might just be their church their church.

ce7b8f1d.jpg
[/IMG]

It's a safe, non offensive place. Everything is decent and in order.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FoundInGrace

God's sparrow
Dec 27, 2003
✟38,472.00
Faith
Christian
lol, wow..that is scarily true... that is exactly(!) like a church i visited the other weekend! a new church to our city.

it is a 'formula' but just hope it brings people to hear the gospel and lead them to our Saviour. hopefully it will, God uses all kinds of churches to reach people, in spite of them and us!

Upvote 0