Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Facebook suspended my account for 24 hours for sharing a Youtube video (below) of a doctor who has had success with a treatment for CV-19. Folks have come to call this “Facebook Jail.” I could see FB posts and Private Messages (PMs), but I could not post or comment.

The video that, supposedly, does not follow Facebook’s community standards, has 1.5 million views in one week, and is not banned on Youtube. So, this is clearly a “fake excuse” for penalizing me and an attempt to silence me.

Video:

According to Facebook, that was my 2nd “offense.” On May 10, I received my first “warning” for going against community standards for sharing a quote (see below) by the infamous Joseph Goebbels, who was one of Hitler’s top propagandists. I had been warning all along that our times resemble, in many ways, the propaganda (“message control”) of 1930s Germany. But, apparently, the “Mob” does not want us to make such connections. I’m told, a third infraction will suspend my FB account for 3 days. “So, I better not …”. So, I better not WHAT? What “fake excuse” for penalizing me will come next?!

Screen-Shot-2020-07-10-at-6.52.24-AM.png

Obviously, this is not about this video or quote, but about the many ways I choose to speak the “truth” openly, which is not allowed by the “Mob,” who is clearly in control now. This is the classic “chilling effect” meant to place fear in anyone who does not stay within the lines of the Mob’s agenda.

“Chilling effect” is a term in law and communication that describes a situation where a speech or conduct is suppressed by fear of penalization at the interests of an individual or group.

Recently, a priest was suspended for warning his flock of the underlying agenda of the leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement (which include designs toward Marxism and to disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear-family-structure). Another priest was just relieved of his duties for publicly stating that the Church teaches that marriage is meant for one man and one woman. In a statement from his bishop, “Father Klee has shown a pattern of making communications to a broad audience on a variety of contemporary issues which are frankly divisive,” claimed Bishop Brennan. “While these communications seemingly present Catholic moral teaching, they are often offensive and disrespectful to the human dignity of persons.”

Continued below.
The Mob Using "Chilling Effect" to Silence Truth Tellers - Roman Catholic Man

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Facebook suspended my account for 24 hours for sharing a Youtube video (below) of a doctor who has had success with a treatment for CV-19. Folks have come to call this “Facebook Jail.” I could see FB posts and Private Messages (PMs), but I could not post or comment.

The video that, supposedly, does not follow Facebook’s community standards, has 1.5 million views in one week, and is not banned on Youtube. So, this is clearly a “fake excuse” for penalizing me and an attempt to silence me.

Video:

According to Facebook, that was my 2nd “offense.” On May 10, I received my first “warning” for going against community standards for sharing a quote (see below) by the infamous Joseph Goebbels, who was one of Hitler’s top propagandists. I had been warning all along that our times resemble, in many ways, the propaganda (“message control”) of 1930s Germany. But, apparently, the “Mob” does not want us to make such connections. I’m told, a third infraction will suspend my FB account for 3 days. “So, I better not …”. So, I better not WHAT? What “fake excuse” for penalizing me will come next?!

Screen-Shot-2020-07-10-at-6.52.24-AM.png

Obviously, this is not about this video or quote, but about the many ways I choose to speak the “truth” openly, which is not allowed by the “Mob,” who is clearly in control now. This is the classic “chilling effect” meant to place fear in anyone who does not stay within the lines of the Mob’s agenda.

“Chilling effect” is a term in law and communication that describes a situation where a speech or conduct is suppressed by fear of penalization at the interests of an individual or group.

Recently, a priest was suspended for warning his flock of the underlying agenda of the leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement (which include designs toward Marxism and to disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear-family-structure). Another priest was just relieved of his duties for publicly stating that the Church teaches that marriage is meant for one man and one woman. In a statement from his bishop, “Father Klee has shown a pattern of making communications to a broad audience on a variety of contemporary issues which are frankly divisive,” claimed Bishop Brennan. “While these communications seemingly present Catholic moral teaching, they are often offensive and disrespectful to the human dignity of persons.”

Continued below.
The Mob Using "Chilling Effect" to Silence Truth Tellers - Roman Catholic Man
Fr. Heilman has a good bishop, following after another good bishop.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Facebook is notorious for that type of nonsense. I had a post of mine blocked because---get this---it "displayed symbols of hate and division".

The post contained a picture of some paratroopers from the 101st Airborne Division in World War II holding up a Nazi flag which they had captured. It was the swastika that apparently made Facebooks Thought Police go all Bill the Cat when they saw it, and come down on me for displaying racism.

It was the typical, tiredly predictable, response by virtue-signaling lefties of the professionally offended class: see something, ignore the context, and go ballistic because.....reasons. I don't suppose it ever dawned on them that the paratroopers were displaying the flag as a war trophy, to display the downfall of the regime that produced it, and thus, were actually helping to dismantle the system which produced it---oh, no; they saw "Swastika! Swastika hate! Swastika bad! Must destroy, must punish!", and reacted the way most people do when they grasp a live electrical wire.

Anyway, I re-posted the picture with the swastika removed and replaced with a little commentary on Facebook's draconian censorship. I'm sure the irony was utterly lost on them, since their "fact checkers" all seem to have the intelligence quotient of trout flies, but there it is.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
:swoon: Shades of the pressure to become "politically correct" appear to be in " Full Steam Ahead" mode.

**Remembering the Titanic**:oldthumbsup:, waiting for the election, and looking for my binoculars.:help:

Upvote 0