united states
✟285,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
On CF near daily for nearly 2 years now, I have been drinking the Living Water of Gods word every time I log in, thanks to both members here, staff, Chaplains and to the owners (for providing this site).

My soul has been fed, as I was looking, searching for something to quench my thirst and fill my hunger, and every day, I would read it here.

With the help of our great Lord and God, I have converted to Christianity since joining Christian Forums, and have slowly been working in the recovery section to tackle depression and anxiety.

I am now surrendering myself, my life, my time and my talent, my all and my everything to God.

His strength is made perfect in my weakness.

No longer will I sin by complaining that I have nothing to offer, as I have had my eyes opened by the Living Word of God. We all have talent and life is a gift to us from God.

We are to use that gift to serve Him. The time is now!

We are all Somebody in Christ Jesus! YOU are somebody and you have talents to use!

There is no time to waste.

Get up, rise up, use your hands and feet, your voice, your eyes and ears to help others, and to serve Our God, to witness and to heal and to minister.

"Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."-Ephesians 5:14

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
On CF near daily for nearly 2 years now, I have been drinking the Living Water of Gods word every time I log in, thanks to both members here, staff, Chaplains and to the owners (for providing this site).

My soul has been fed, as I was looking, searching for something to quench my thirst and fill my hunger, and every day, I would read it here.

With the help of our great Lord and God, I have converted to Christianity since joining Christian Forums, and have slowly been working in the recovery section to tackle depression and anxiety.

I am now surrendering myself, my life, my time and my talent, my all and my everything to God.

His strength is made perfect in my weakness.

No longer will I sin by complaining that I have nothing to offer, as I have had my eyes opened by the Living Word of God. We all have talent and life is a gift to us from God.

We are to use that gift to serve Him. The time is now!

We are all Somebody in Christ Jesus! YOU are somebody and you have talents to use!

There is no time to waste.

Get up, rise up, use your hands and feet, your voice, your eyes and ears to help others, and to serve Our God, to witness and to heal and to minister.

"Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."-Ephesians 5:14

:heart: Praise God!!!! And what a wunnerful and timely testimony on this day of Thanksgiving to our God. God bless you, and thank you for sharing your precious testimony.

:clap:

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is beautiful, @hope. Your sweet spirit is a blessing and encouragement to CF. Thank you for using your talents to invest in the lives of the members as well as others who visit the site. :)

Upvote 0