Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,447.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You might want to have a look at this! It is the miracle dog! This is a story my cousin told me. Her mother was hospitalized with heart problems and she was at her side constantly while her husband was at the grocery store. Her husband was loading the groceries into his car when a strange dog came out of nowhere and jumped into the car. He tried everything to get rid of the dog and he couldn't do it, if he physically threw the dog out it would just turn right around and jump in the other door. Finally he came to the conclusion that he was not going to get rid of this dog and they were going to have to keep it as a pet! He drove home with the dog in the passenger seat and as soon as they got home it jumped out, as soon as my cousin saw it she gasped! The dog had a great big heart on one side of it, in it's markings! She took this as a sign from God that her mother would recover, and soon enough she did! The dog has since passed away but I got to see it, there really was a perfect heart shape on one side! My cousin has a tremendous prophetic gift and things like this happen on a regular basis! The picture of the dog is below:

243773128_6188070051265281_2522463290190430726_n.jpg