Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. - 1 John 1:5

Unfortunately, though, the light and the darkness interact here on planet Earth...Comparing the light and the darkness, the opposite of E/c2 would be z (absolute zero)/ d (darkness)...

Natural z/d - Nothing, empty space.
Mental z/d - Again nothing but empty space.
Spiritual z/d - z (laziness, coldness, hatred) / d (fear, despair, greed, sorrow)

A correct spiritual E/c2 is an important ally to any faith. Which is why I became a Christian, because I found something of spiritual value. But… Because the mind and the heart are 16” apart… One can understand doctrine and still miss it spiritually…

“It is the heart which perceives God and not the reason. That is what faith is: God perceived by the heart, not by the reason.” - Blaise Pascal

Last edited:

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If I were given a way to survive the environment on Mars I could do very little with the iron-based compositions save make sandcastles. My options are two....

1. Chemically - Find a way to chemically react with the environment to produce elements.
2. Nuclear Reactions - Turn the mass to plasma and reform it into another form of mass...

And how would I do that nuclearly? Well, if E = MC2 I can divide and conclude that mass can turn into plasma and plasma back into mass...

M <--- E / C2 = Fusion (energy to mass)

Energy and light are released as the matter is bonded and produces the most intense energy as seen in the Hydrogen Bomb. As of yet we have not figured out how to make fusion useful for the generation of our energy needs.

M ---> E / C2 = Fission (mass to energy)

Energy and light are released as the matter is split. The released energy is not as great as the fusion process. I believe all mass was once a great piece of matter floating in space until God spoke these words… Let there be light! At that point the mass turned to energy and light, expanding out from a point of origin and then re-freezing into what elements the Father willed it. Are we experiments from the eternal mind? If so, we will return to him to give an account on how we lived our life here on earth.

M + M ---> E / C2 = Reaction producing energy and light

Energy and light are released as matter reacts one with another. Fossil fuels reacting with oxygen can produce a great deal of energy. But not nearly as great as the fission process. By products to this reaction include CO2 gas, which is harmful to the environment. The Martian atmosphere is 95% CO2 carbon dioxide. But if we can’t figure out to easily strip the C from CO2 on earth how could I do it on Mars? But… Our plant life does this quite easily in a process called photosynthesis. If we had the temperature to do so we would have to deveiop plant life first to strip the C from the CO2.

I am amazed how the light and energy came together here on planet earth to form mass, intelligence, and spirituality. And as a human being having 60,000 miles of blood vessels turning O2 back into CO2 and releasing energy in the process to sense, see, hear, in constructive employment, etc. I can’t believe that all of this happened without an intelligent designer behind it. I could do very little with such mass on another planet save make sandcastles.

"I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details." -Albert Einstein

Einstein’s equation also defined mass as eternal stuff, in which will soon be turned back into plasma energy where God has plans on doing something else with it…

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. - 2 Peter 3:10

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. - 1 John 1:5

Unfortunately, though, the light and the darkness interact here on planet Earth...Comparing the light and the darkness, the opposite of E/c2 would be z (absolute zero)/ d (darkness)...

Natural z/d - Nothing, empty space.
Mental z/d - Again nothing but empty space.
Spiritual z/d - z (laziness, coldness, hatred) / d (fear, despair, greed, sorrow)

A correct spiritual E/c2 is an important ally to any faith. Which is why I became a Christian, because I found something of spiritual value. But… Because the mind and the heart are 16” apart… One can understand doctrine and still miss it spiritually…

“It is the heart which perceives God and not the reason. That is what faith is: God perceived by the heart, not by the reason.” - Blaise Pascal
I always considered the mind and the heart as the same.
HEART - JewishEncyclopedia.com
Blessings

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Blessings
And remembering the scripture...
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. - Isaiah 29:13-14

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Blessings

How is it said then... Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: - Isaiah 29:13

They understood the precepts.... They said the correct things... But the heart was a million miles away from what they were professing! My dad was brought up Catholic but there was no...

In the household. The family was Catholic and my grandfather would regularly threaten to kill the whole family and the whole household has stories of a cold and darkened environment. My grandmother was overworked and my grandparents would divorce leaving dad in Catholic boarding schools where the Catholic nuns would regularly swat his hands daring him to squint.

Now... I am not saying that is true with all Catholic nuns but my dad sure had some bad experiences. I find this true within all denominations. You can be learned in doctrine, but very cold and cruel 16" below that learned doctrine. On the other hand you can have someone learned in the same doctrine and be very saint like!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
What makes you think spiritual energy is subject to MC²?
Because wonderful spirituality is accompanied with a warmth and a light...

And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full. This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. - 1 John 1:4-5

But... to assign variables to E (energy, warmth, etc.) and light (spiritual fruit, faith, hope, charity, etc) is a difficult proposition!

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Because wonderful spirituality is accompanied with a warmth and a light...
Then how do God's spiritual creations (angels) go from one end of the universe to another -- (a distance that science has so-far determined to be 94 billion light years) -- in a split second, if they are subjected to MC²?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Then how do God's spiritual creations (angels) go from one end of the universe to another -- (a distance that science has so-far determined to be 94 billion light years) -- in a split second, if they are subjected to MC²?
Good question! And to begin with... I don't know it all! I simply know there are three major forms...

Mass - That which has weight
Intellect - That which can calculate differences between good and evil
Spirituality - That which can show warmth, love, faith, hope, charity, joy, goodness, etc.

Which I believe spring forth from the light and energy that make up mass. I know so little that I could do very little with the compounds on Mars save make sand castles. And my time there would be short!

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How is it said then... Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: - Isaiah 29:13

They understood the precepts.... They said the correct things... But the heart was a million miles away from what they were professing! My dad was brought up Catholic but there was no...

In the household. The family was Catholic and my grandfather would regularly threaten to kill the whole family and the whole household has stories of a cold and darkened environment. My grandmother was overworked and my grandparents would divorce leaving dad in Catholic boarding schools where the Catholic nuns would regularly swat his hands daring him to squint.

Now... I am not saying that is true with all Catholic nuns but my dad sure had some bad experiences. I find this true within all denominations. You can be learned in doctrine, but very cold and cruel 16" below that learned doctrine. On the other hand you can have someone learned in the same doctrine and be very saint like!
People can say what ever they want with their mouth. It does not necessarily agree with what they think.
Blessings.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
People can say what ever they want with their mouth. It does not necessarily agree with what they think.
Blessings.
And to add very important scripture here...

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. - Galatians 5:22-25

Noting very little pertaining to intellect here...

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Which I believe spring forth from the light and energy that make up mass. I know so little that I could do very little with the compounds on Mars save make sand castles. And my time there would be short!
Do you think maybe you "know so little" -- (as you put it) -- because you're trying to mix science in with spirituality?

I see you adding modern science -- (which is so myopic when it comes to spiritual matters, it has to blacklist the Bible) -- but I see you adding modern science into the spiritual world and, as a result, you are restricting the ability of God to do things outside of the limitations He has put on the physical realm.

Scientists can't explain how God can travel from one part of the universe to another in a split second; let alone explain how God can hear sound through space and in real time.

The Israelites in Egypt sigh, and God -- in Heaven -- some 47 billion light years out -- literally hears those sighs in real time.

Getting back to light though, even when I brought up worm holes to explain SN1987A, academians here want to suddenly act like wormholes are something that don't work.

Even though -- get this -- wormholes are HYPOTHETICAL parts of the universe, academians ACT like they shouldn't exist.

If academians treated every one of their hypotheses like they didn't exist, we wouldn't even have a moon!

But they'll be glad to castrate their own science if you try and add a Biblical explanation into the pot.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Do you think maybe you "know so little" -- (as you put it) -- because you're trying to mix science in with spirituality?

I see you adding modern science -- (which is so myopic when it comes to spiritual matters, it has to blacklist the Bible) -- but I see you adding modern science into the spiritual world and, as a result, you are restricting the ability of God to do things outside of the limitations He has put on the physical realm.

Scientists can't explain how God can travel from one part of the universe to another in a split second; let alone explain how God can hear sound through space and in real time.

The Israelites in Egypt sigh, and God -- in Heaven -- some 47 billion light years out -- literally hears those sighs in real time.

Getting back to light though, even when I brought up worm holes to explain SN1987A, academians here want to suddenly act like wormholes are something that don't work.

Even though -- get this -- wormholes are HYPOTHETICAL parts of the universe, academians ACT like they shouldn't exist.

If academians treated every one of their hypotheses like they didn't exist, we wouldn't even have a moon!

But they'll be glad to castrate their own science, if you try and add a Biblical explanation into the pot.
So.... What made me think of all of this? I became a lab technician 20 years ago and studied college chemistry as well. On looking over our many spectrometers they would have prisms and receptors that would measure the light as we would energize the sample. And every element would emit its own unique wavelength. We would then turn that intensity to a calculation and determine how much of the element was in the sample we just energized. Since then, when I say the Lord's prayer, I end it with the following addition... For thine is the light and the energy! Naturally! Spiritually! Intellectually! In thee are all things! In Jesus name! Amen!

To find out how the energy and light are utilized to me is of great interest.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
It is also a pleasure to fellowship with Christians of a variety of denominations who have....

Mass - Keep their physique in good shape
Intellect - Have filled their minds with good things
Spirituality - Shown forth with all goodness and righteousness.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,909,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So.... What made me think of all of this? I became a lab technician 20 years ago and studied college chemistry as well. On looking over our many spectrometers they would have prisms and receptors that would measure the light as we would energize the sample. And every element would emit its own unique wavelength. We would then turn that intensity to a calculation and determine how much of the element was in the sample we just energized. Since then, when I say the Lord's prayer, I end it with the following addition... For thine is the light and the energy! Naturally! Spiritually! Intellectually! In thee are all things! In Jesus name! Amen!

To find out how the energy and light are utilized to me is of great interest.
Thin layer chromatography?

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Thin layer chromatography?

Chromatography - Wow! That would be a whole new study for me. We use Thermo Fisher spectrometers where we have used...

AA Spectrometers - Atomic Absorbance
OES Spectrometer - Optical Emissions

To measure the concentration of an element in a sample. But instruments measuring Chromatography would be something totally new to me!

Upvote 0