Uruguay
✟453,608.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
John wrote in symbols. You miss what the symbol represents by looking for the symbol to appear.

Is not that what most people chidlish like have faith they will walk the gold streets?
You are trying to ruin my dreams here lol.
Also i really prefer to live in a jungle or something that on some place without any physical, you know the universe and earth will keep going right? so we will not have the opportunity to visit it? and if we have the opportunity is not this PHYSICAL universe part of God kingdom? I want to fly trhough the stars you know.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
When Catholics condemn something I'm inclined to think the opposite. So what is Revelation chapter 20 about?
It was hard to tell from the op what was up and what was down.
Amil seems to be popular teaching started by jesuits.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is not that what most people chidlish like have faith they will walk the gold streets?
You are trying to ruin my dreams here lol.
Also i really prefer to live in a jungle or something that on some place without any physical, you know the universe and earth will keep going right? so we will not have the opportunity to visit it? and if we have the opportunity is not this PHYSICAL universe part of God kingdom? I want to fly trhough the stars you know.
You are missing John's opening announcement about using symbols.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟453,608.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If it is important, ask one question at a time. It gets lost otherwise.

THe universe and earth will keep going right? even if its a new 'earth' so, if that keeps going and is something physical right?, that is going to be part of God kingdom right? so... i don't understand why you say the kingdom of God cannot have "physical" cities or worlds, earths. etc.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
THe universe and earth will keep going right? even if its a new 'earth' so, if that keeps going and is something physical right?, that is going to be part of God kingdom right? so... i don't understand why you say the kingdom of God cannot have "physical" cities or worlds, earths. etc.
“But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.” 2 Peter 3:10–13 (KJV 1900)

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟453,608.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
“But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.” 2 Peter 3:10–13 (KJV 1900)

Yes new, but if a new earth and city appears, that is physical, or that is obvious and i don't know why wer are discussing?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes new, but if a new earth and city appears, that is physical, or that is obvious and i don't know why wer are discussing?
Jesus has a glorified spiritual body just as we will have. It will be an environment suited to that. Not like what we have now. Flesh and blood cannot enter it.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟453,608.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus has a glorified spiritual body just as we will have. It will be an environment suited to that. Not like what we have now. Flesh and blood cannot enter it.

Ok, thank you for your time, i know we will have an spiritual body, what i always assumed that for example the wine in the great dinner, will be wine, and not some spritual wine etcetc.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok, thank you for your time, i know we will have an spiritual body, what i always assumed that for example the wine in the great dinner, will be wine, and not some spritual wine etcetc.
Abraham saw Canaan as a symbol of heaven. And looked for it instead of physical Canaan. And I think with spiritual eyes we can see symbolism of heaven all around us. As well as symbolism of hell.

Upvote 0

His student

Jan 10, 2019
Northwest
✟48,602.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The 1000 years are not the Kingdom. Satan attacks the Kingdom when the 1000 years end.
Christ reigning for 1000 years on a throne with thousands of helpers with Him - sounds a lot like a kingdom to me.

You have a lot of strange doctrine and that's OK with me. Fortunately most of it doesn't reach the level of heresy.

But do be careful when dissing things clearly taught in the Book of Revelation. If there isn't literal Hell to pay there still could be loss for you in the end.

"Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgment." James 3:1

Reactions: Semper-Fi
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe in the trinity? The 1000 years in Rev 20 are not the kingdom. Satan attacks the kingdom when the 1000 years end.
Dave Satan being loosed at the end of the millennium follows the angels proclaiming the kingdoms of this earth have become the kingdoms of our LORD and His Christ and He shall reign forever. We see Satan offered Jesus all the kingdoms of the world at a time if He would bow down and worship him. You see the throne of David is something Jesus was promised to take. It appear that ZEch 14 also shows the day the LORD is king over all the earth and on that day a new river and valley are formed and the nations which are left must now come to Jerusalem or they will get no rain. We see a continuation of life on earth after the LORD has come. In Dan 7 the pompous one I assert is the man of sin in 2 Thes and the beast in Rev. When he is persecuting the saints and prevailing over them the judgement came and one like the son of man comes and he is given a kingdom that will not end but the pompous one is given to the flame just like the beast in Rev and Dan notes that the rest of the beasts lose their dominion but have their lives prolonged a season and a time. You see the son of man is the kingdom that has no end and like the stone cut with out hands it descends and covers the earth. The beast in Dan 7 are like Satan in Rev his life is prolonged for a season and released for a time; the final rebellion at the end of the millennium. The kingdom is never interrupted and the battle is not much of a fight as soon as the city is surrounded that is it. Fire comes down and that is the end of that age. The kingdom then moves from this earth to the new Jerusalem.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus taught a spiritual kingdom only. The proof? Try to find one passage in the gospels where Jesus says the kingdom is anything but spiritual.
Jesus said for now my kingdom is not of this earth and when asked if he would restore the kingdom at that time in acts Jesus noted that was in the Fathers authority. Psalm 110 the LORD said to my Lord sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool.
For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this. When Gabriel told Mary Jesus would sin on the throne of David he was tying that promise to this one. That throne has not been established with judgment and justice from that time, ( when he takes the throne judgement and justice prevail)

Judgment and Justice have not prevailed for the last 2000 years. The Justice starts when the throne is taken we have witnessed 2000 years of injustice how can Jesus be ruling on Davids throne now?

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You are missing John's opening announcement about using symbols.
john explains what the symbols are in the 1st couple chapters and other symbols are already given in other books of the Bible. John was clearly told to write the things he saw Ch 1 then the things that are ch 2 and 2 and then to write the thing that will come to pass future tense. That is the rest of the book. So when those in heaven in Ch 5 say we will reign with him on the earth and then later those beheaded are told they will live and reign with him on the earth if fits much better with a literal believe in Jesus reigning on earth.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
john explains what the symbols are in the 1st couple chapters and other symbols are already given in other books of the Bible. John was clearly told to write the things he saw Ch 1 then the things that are ch 2 and 2 and then to write the thing that will come to pass future tense. That is the rest of the book. So when those in heaven in Ch 5 say we will reign with him on the earth and then later those beheaded are told they will live and reign with him on the earth if fits much better with a literal believe in Jesus reigning on earth.
John had visions = symbols of spiritual realities.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said for now my kingdom is not of this earth and when asked if he would restore the kingdom at that time in acts Jesus noted that was in the Fathers authority. Psalm 110 the LORD said to my Lord sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool.
For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this. When Gabriel told Mary Jesus would sin on the throne of David he was tying that promise to this one. That throne has not been established with judgment and justice from that time, ( when he takes the throne judgement and justice prevail)

Judgment and Justice have not prevailed for the last 2000 years. The Justice starts when the throne is taken we have witnessed 2000 years of injustice how can Jesus be ruling on Davids throne now?
Jesus presently rules from David's Throne in heavenly Jerusalem.

Upvote 0