Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying that this mean that the believers have already received their immortal body ?

Compare with Revelation 20:4-6 ...who is talking about specific DEAD BEIEVERS ...who will come back to life [AND THEY LIVED ] [AND REGNED WITH CHRIST during 1,000 years.]

No.

I am saying the "souls" at the beginning of Revelation chapter 20 have been spiritually resurrected through faith in Christ, which is found in John 5:24.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No.

I am saying the "souls" at the beginning of Revelation chapter 20 have been spiritually resurrected through faith in Christ, which is found in John 5:24.

Why the text in Revelation 20:4-6 is specifically talking about the SOULS of the believers who have been BEHEADED because they refused to take the mark and refused to worship the Beast/AC ,which refers to the 42 months reign of the Beast/AC mentioned in Revelation 13?

What will happen to the other DEAD believers and the DEAD sinners who are not part of the First (massive) Resurrection ----> will they be resurrected and judged later ...as in 1,000 years later as the text say Revelation 20:4-6?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why the text in Revelation 20:4-6 is specifically talking about the SOULS of the believers who have been BEHEADED because they refused to take the mark and refused to worship the Beast/AC ,which refers to the 42 months reign of the Beast/AC mentioned in Revelation 13?

What will happen to the other DEAD believers and the DEAD sinners who are not part of the First (massive) Resurrection ----> will they be resurrected and judged later ...as in 1,000 years later as the text say Revelation 20:4-6?

2Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing AND his kingdom;
Jesus will judge the quick and the dead at His APPEARING .....AND HIS KINGDOM.

The text clearly say that there will be a KINGDOM of Jesus ... His Kingdom is tied to His appearing [on the Earth]....And that Jesus will [also] judge during His Kingdom ....

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry,
Lets try to "solve" sequence by sequence what is cited in the text of Revelation 11:18.

1-Do you have any idea for what reason the Nations [people alive] are angry [against God] at that precise moment [7Th Trumpet ] ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus will judge the quick and the dead at His APPEARING .....AND HIS KINGDOM.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

The kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of God and Christ "forever", at the 7th trumpet.
How long is "forever"?

The time of the judgment of the dead is found in Revelation 11:18.

The "nations" are "angry" because they are gathered at Armageddon against the people of God.
They are about to experience Matthew 25:31-46.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The "nations" are "angry" because they are gathered at Armageddon against the people of God.
The Nations are angry[against God] because of the 6 Trumpets plagues [Revelation 8...Revelation 9 ...[and the plagues of the two witnesses [Revelation 11:7-14] who will have preceded the 7 Th Trumpet [Revelation 11:15].

Revelation 11:18
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath came,

The Wrath of God will include sending a strong DELUSION 2 Thessalonians 2:8-12). ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The first group that is raised are Christ's... The christians that dedicated themselves to Jesus.

The second group is "everybody else" and they are judged based on their works. If their names are in the Book of life, they live.

Now, all you hard core death and hell lovers pay attention... the final chapters of Revelation paints the new heaven and new earth as still being occupied by sinners... They live outside the New Jerusalm... And the river of life flows out of the city to heal the nations, and the kings of the earth enter the city to worship... and anyone can enter the city...

If you think your privy on the teachings of jesus christ and yet believe in Pagan Greek Hades then there is some cognitive dissonance going on in there..

Upvote 0

drmerejay

Aug 15, 2014
✟17,281.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So for the first time ever, I read the whole book of Revelation today, and I discovered something that I had never been taught about the 1,000 year reign of Christ and His Saints. Clearly in Rev. 20:5 the only ones who will get to be on the earth with Jesus for the Millennial Reign will be the ones who had to withstand the Beast and his Image and were killed because of their faith in our Lord, Jesus. Only after the thousand years ends do the rest of the dead come back to life.

I have never seen this taught in eschatology and I am wondering why I haven't since it's so clear in scripture! I think people need to know that not everyone is going to have the privilege to be on the earth for that period of time. But, I hope I get to though!

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It has been my experience that some can never abandon their man-made doctrines.

However, occasionally we find a person who wants to know what the Bible teaches without the doctrines of men.

The following questions are designed for those few who are looking for the truth.

=============================

Millennium Questions:

Can the following questions be examined without ridicule, and condemnation, based on the New Covenant promised in Jeremiah 31:31-34, and found fulfilled in Hebrews 8:6-13, and Hebrews 10:16-18, and Hebrews 12:18-24?

Based on the following scripture, will immortals and mortals both live on the earth for 1,000 years after the Second Coming of Christ? Will there be renewed animal sacrifices in earthly Jerusalem for 1,000 years after the Second Coming of Christ?

Why did Jesus correct the woman at the well when she said earthly Jerusalem was the place to worship?

How many mortals are left alive on the planet at the end of Matthew 25:31-46?

What is the restitution of all things at the return of Christ in Acts 3:20-21?
Will Christ's sacrifice at Calvary also reverse the curse, at His return?

Does death die at the last trumpet in 1 Corinthians 15?

Why did Paul say the Jerusalem above is our home in Galatians 4:24-31?

Was Paul expecting Christ to return "in flaming fire" taking vengeance on those who do not know God in 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10. How would mortals survive this fire?
Does the fire come at the end of Revelation 20?

Did Paul expect both the living and the dead to be judged at the appearing of Christ, in 2 Timothy 4:1?
When is the judgment of the dead in Revelation 20? Is it the same judgment of the dead in Revelation 11:18?

What is the inheritance of the Old Testament Saints in Hebrews 11:1-16?

Is the third temple found in 1 Peter 2:4-10? Is this temple just as real as a temple made of earthly stones?

What was Peter expecting on the day of the Lord when He comes as a thief, in 2 Peter 3:1-13?

Do we find the judgment of both the living and the dead at the 7th trumpet, which is the last trumpet in the Bible, in Revelation 11:15-18? Why do most preachers ignore the time of the judgment of the dead, with reward for some, and destruction for others in Revelation 11:18? What does it prove about the chronology of the Book of Revelation?

Are there multiple visions of Christ's Second Coming in the Book of Revelation, which prove the book is not in chronological order? Please consider the following as possibilities.

Christ returns at the end of Revelation chapter 6, with signs in the sun, moon, and stars, as are found in the Olivet Discourse.
Those at the end of the chapter are hiding from the wrath of the Lamb.
Why would they be hiding if Christ is not present?
The "kings", "captains", "might men", "free", and "bond" are also found in chapter 19 at the return of Christ.

He returns at the 7th trumpet, which is the last trumpet in the Bible, and the time of the judgment of the dead in Revelation 11:15-18.

The beginning of chapter 12 is a history lesson containing the fall of Satan, and the birth and death of Christ, who is the seed promised to crush the head of Satan in Genesis 3:15.

The Second Coming is found in the "harvest" of chapter 14, which is related to the parable of the wheat and tares in Matthew chapter 13.

He comes as a thief at Armageddon, and the greatest earthquake in history is found in chapter 16. This occurs when the 7th angel pours out his vial. What happens to the islands and the mountains during this earthquake?

He comes on a horse in chapter 19.

He comes with the fire, and the judgment of the dead at the end of chapter 20, which agrees with what Paul said in 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10, and 2 Timothy 4:1.
(The time of the judgment of the dead is also found in Revelation 11:18.)
There are no mortals left alive on the planet at the end of Matthew 25:31-46.
Revelation 9:14 proves some of the angels have already been bound in some manner.
Because the two witnesses were bodily resurrected from the dead in Revelation 11, the "first resurrection" at the beginning of Revelation 20 is not the first bodily resurrection in the book.

Is the only way to properly interpret the book through the principle of "Recapitulation"?

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
So for the first time ever, I read the whole book of Revelation today, and I discovered something that I had never been taught about the 1,000 year reign of Christ and His Saints. Clearly in Rev. 20:5 the only ones who will get to be on the earth with Jesus for the Millennial Reign will be the ones who had to withstand the Beast and his Image and were killed because of their faith in our Lord, Jesus. Only after the thousand years ends do the rest of the dead come back to life.

I have never seen this taught in eschatology and I am wondering why I haven't since it's so clear in scripture! I think people need to know that not everyone is going to have the privilege to be on the earth for that period of time. But, I hope I get to though!
You would rather be on earth than in Paradise with God?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums