The #MeToo Movement Is Destroying Trust Between Men And Women

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It seems to me that that sounds like a pretty racist assumption, under liberal ideology as I understand it. E.g. "Someone can look like a man, but is really a woman"

In any case, my point in posting that is not to highlight racial differences, but that people have died or otherwise been falsely destroyed, as a result of false accusations.
Actually the article said he was African American. And American history wasn't good to African American. So its no surprise they would pin a crime on a black male.

Upvote 0

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
Did the people who hung him by his throat care about that?
That's my point.

It seems to me that subversive communists are targeting individuals and 1. assuming the roles of victim/perp based on external factors (skin color, sex/gender, etc. while simultaneously decrying such assumptions as "racist" or "sexist" except when they do it), and 2. pushing the idea of "guilty until proven innocent".

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
That's my point.

It seems to me that subversive communists are targeting individuals and 1. assuming the roles of victim/perp based on external factors (skin color, sex/gender, etc. while simultaneously decrying such assumptions as "racist" or "sexist" except when they do it), and 2. pushing the idea of "guilty until proven innocent".
"subversive communists"?

Upvote 0