PA
✟412,481.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Does anyone here have experience with The Meeting House Church? There's one of these near where I live. According to my light 'research' (I admit: Wikipedia!), it's based in Anabaptist tradition, and part of a denomination called Brethren in Christ.

It's advertised as being a church for people who aren't 'into' church.

tallulah

Feb 14, 2018
midwest
✟16,642.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does anyone here have experience with The Meeting House Church? There's one of these near where I live. According to my light 'research' (I admit: Wikipedia!), it's based in Anabaptist tradition, and part of a denomination called Brethren in Christ.

It's advertised as being a church for people who aren't 'into' church.
That sounds interesting! I would check it out if I were you and tell us how it went :)

Upvote 0

TheGoodLight

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2016
PA
✟412,481.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
In my own case I'm a happy camper with my current church, but I do like visiting other churches and reaching out (for example, I attend a Bible study at the church I'm a member of, and am also about to attend one with another denom in addition).

I've been to a Quaker meeting house a couple times, and enjoyed the experience. I had a grandfather who I found out some months ago was a Quaker, which was an interesting discovery.

Upvote 0