The MeekOne and KittiK Adventure Thread!

KittiK

Life's just like that.....
Jan 6, 2004
Houston
✟21,370.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello all! This thread is for the adventure minded! Here we will go places, do things and send each other to the hospital....okay, not really....but just in case, we have an ambulance on standby!

We don't intend for people to get really hurt...and if you end up catching on fire or something to that effect...don't be mad! Stop, drop and roll!! It's all meant in fun and I hope you have a good sense of humor!!

The ability to laugh at yourself will be needed here!! Oh and BTW....cartoon law applies here...so brush up on your Looney Tunes and come on!!

The adventure can take many turns, twists, and downright out takes....but the purpose is to have fun.

MeekOne and I have been doing this for awhile, but only ended up hijacking other threads, so we have started this one specifically for it!!

**Rule: Please keep replies limited to the adventure only.**

Let’s keep the adventure going! Let’s see how creative we can be shall we?!? It’ll be great fun! Join us!

Kitti hops into the car on her way to pick up Meek.....oh man! I’m late.....drives a little faster......

Hi Meek! Sorry I’m late. My goldfish just had to take a walk before I left. They took forever!

Where are we off to my friend?

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟60,042.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Kitti!!! :clap:

Oh this will be too much fun! :D

Lets take that trip to Mount Rushmore and make a real adventure of it shall we! :clap:

***MeekOne jumps in the car....takes a look at Kitti and smiles....she trusts her....even with driving...hehehee***

Off we go ;)

Upvote 0

KittiK

Jan 6, 2004
Houston
✟21,370.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Vrooom vroooom!
^ it's Kit from NightRider!! hehehehe!

Mount Rushmore sounds great! Hmmmm, where is that exactly...*gets the map* WOW! It's going to be a long drive!! Woohoo! Road trip!

*Kitti and Meek peel out and head off down the highway*
an hour goes by.....hey look! the world's biggest ball of video tape! Shall we stop and check it out?

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟60,042.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
KittiK said:
Vrooom vroooom!
^ it's Kit from NightRider!! hehehehe!

Mount Rushmore sounds great! Hmmmm, where is that exactly...*gets the map* WOW! It's going to be a long drive!! Woohoo! Road trip!

*Kitti and Meek peel out and head off down the highway*
an hour goes by.....hey look! the world's biggest ball of video tape! Shall we stop and check it out?

Hahahahahaha! Side note: Funny thing here...the actual car I drive looks exactly like that...everyone says I drive the Knightrider car!

Mount Rushmore is in Washington the northwest corner of America....we are going to have a blast! Yes, lets stop and check out the world's biggest ball of video tape....you know how much kittys like to play with string!! ;)

***MeekOne walks up to the giant ball and tries to find the end :D ***

Upvote 0

KittiK

Jan 6, 2004
Houston
✟21,370.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
*Meek finds Kitti off one the side clinging to the giant ball purring.*

No, I wanna stay!! String! String! Wahhhhhhhh! :cry:

Oh well, back in the car...I'm hungry! Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? I gotta go pottyyyyyyyyyyy.

*Meek reminds Kitti that's she's driving....* :doh:

Oh yeah...:o
How about we stop at that Italian Restauraunt up ahead and grab some good food?

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟60,042.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Love Italian...lets get some spagetti...it looks like string, and we won't feel so bad about leaving the giant ball of video tape...k?

***takes a look at the map***

There is a place just 2 miles from here called Angelino's Pasta & More Pasta....lets head there....up the road a spell and make a right....says they have a bathroom too...hey, someone is watching over you! ;)

***humming an old song...by Jackson Browne....Looking out at the road rushing under my wheels.....Looking back at the years gone by like so many summer fields...***

Upvote 0

KittiK

Jan 6, 2004
Houston
✟21,370.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey! Music! What a novel idea! crank up the radio! Let's take the top off this car and go convertible!! *Didn't know Kit could do that did you?*
Ha! Kit can do anything!!

Sounds great! Let's go.....ooooo, string.....string.....

Hey! There's a billboard for the world's largest can of worms....ewwwww!

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟60,042.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Eeewwww...yeah...lets skip the worms though....:sick:

***MeekOne turns green***

The air from the convertible helps a lot.....but my hair is just getting all fushumled now....:eek:

***puts her hair up in a bun***

Okay...better....hey, I see the largest frying pan on the map only a mile out of our way...lets check that out can we???...can we???...can we??? :clap:

Upvote 0

KittiK

Jan 6, 2004
Houston
✟21,370.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
MeeeeekOnnnnnne! Meeekone? Where's ya go?
*Hmmmm, goes off to find Meek*
There you are! Meek! What are you doing inside the frying pan?!? don't you know it's hot out here? Now look at you! All sunburned and everything!

*Pulls Meek out of the pan...helps her apply aloe vera lotion to her sunburn*

It's a good thing I found you! These could have been much worse!
*whew*....now, use this umbrella and stay out of the sun for a few minutes. that lotion I gave you...Kit made it. It will cure your burn in a matter of minutes, unless you get back into the sun before it dries.....here, let's go sit in the shade over there until you're ready.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟60,042.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Whew....I thought I was just about going to die out there in that pan....all I wanted to do was get a quick tan!

***thanks Kitty for saving her by giving her another buffalo wing***

Much better under this umbrella girlfriend....thanks so much for caring about my hair too...its not too fried is it???

24617-11.jpg

Thanks for the aloe too...its starting to work good...kit really knows her stuff doesn't she...:clap:

***eats another buffalo wing....spills some sauce on her sunburned lap....ooooowwww....that stings.***

Where to now, girlfriend?? I feel much better...whew...thought I was gonna have some sunstroke out there....no more pan frying for me...hey...lets see what else is on the map for Tuesday.....until then...have the very best Memorial Day weekend...oops...sorry, got off track.

***gets a soda for Kitti and me...I'm parched***​

Upvote 0

KittiK

Jan 6, 2004
Houston
✟21,370.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Um, n-n-no, your hair looks great.
Here, let me just tidy up one little thing for you.....

*grabs a ponytail holder and pulls it all back nice and tight*

there now no one will know...I mean...that's better, especially in this heat!

Well, now we should head off in the direction of Washington, right?
We still have Mount Rushmore to see!

*Kitti and Meek jump back into the car..only this time Meek gets to drive!*

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟60,042.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry about that, sometimes I can drive way too fast! I just love doing turns at like 60mph.....

must have had something to do with the Italian food, buffalo wings and soda we had too.....eeewwww...:sick:

***sprays Febreeze all over the drivers, passenger and back seat***

Ahhh...that's much better....

***Kitti and MeekOne each finished with their showers get back in the car...Kitti with a little hesitant look on her face***

....heading through the bayou now....through New Orleans...how's about we stop and get some authentic cajun crawdaddys and shrimp?

***thinks....better keep an eye on Kitti...you know how they like to play with creatures*** :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KittiK

Jan 6, 2004
Houston
✟21,370.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
*Kitti sneaks barf-bag into glovebox*

Okay Meek! That sounds great! Although...I'll take the shrimp, you can keep the crawfish! Ewwwww :sick:

*Kitti pats at a crawfish on Meek's plate*
Ow! Ow! It's got me! *shakes paw* Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwie!

Meek! Stop laughing and help me out here! It won't let go! I knew there was a reason I didn't like these things!
*shakes paw again*
The crawfish goes flying into the air....landing on the shoulder of the waiter, who drops the tray of drinks right in to the lap of some unsuspecting customers. They all scream and stand up, dumping the table and sending food splattering everywhere! Someone from the kitchen yells "Food Fight!"
Oh no! Look what I've done! But hey, fun is fun right?
What do you think Meek? should we join in or make a run for it before the cops show up?

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟60,042.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
***MeekOne stops laughing long enough to tickle the crawfish's belly and get him to unclamp Kitti's paw***

Ouch.....that hit me hard....

***licking her face, decides that it is cheese cake and grabs some more off her cheek....yumm...:yum: ***

Yeah, Kitti, lets head out before this crowd gets us in trouble......heheheee! I hear sirens from far away....let's get!

***Kitti & MeekOne head out to the nearest YWCA to get cleaned up again and then make their way further northwest........the crowd just enjoys the fun their having and the Bayou Gypsies start dancing to some good ole' Creole music***

Reactions: KittiK
Upvote 0

KittiK

Jan 6, 2004
Houston
✟21,370.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
*Meek and Kitti take off like Thelma and Louise*

Hey Meek...we'll have to do our laundry. For some reason we keep getting filthy ;) Somewhere along the way we need to find a laundry-mat. I didn't bring much in the area of 42 changes of clothes :D
Should we convert ol' Kit into a van so Bill can come along? I'm sure there will be some camping invovled! Whatya say Bill?

I hear they are having a WestFest in Dallas this weekend...wanna go? It'll take us about 9 1/2 hours to get there, but I've heard it's a blast!

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟60,042.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sounds like a good plan...always good to have a frontier man around to do the bbq'in & fire making & stuff like that!

***MeekOne pushes a button and kit car becomes an all ammenities van including washer and dryer***

Man, how did we get so dirty? Must have been all of that vomit LOTB threw in...eeewwww...these are stinky....I don't think the food fight helped in that regard either...hold yer nose, Bill!

***MeekOne puts all the laundry in the washer after she cinches a clothes pin to her nose***

Off to the rodeo we go....
0080024_antenna_topper_cowgirl_ball_spring_stand_cattle_texas_woman.jpg
12103t.jpg
cowboy%20smiley.gif

Upvote 0