• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The Media's Involvement

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This morning Jess Christ gave me two dreams. In the first dream, I saw an article about myself in the news, a picture of me, I also saw a picture of my father's sister and she was laughing *she is not a good person). This article was not accurate. In the second dream, Jesus Christ showed me where I was arrested shortly after that article came out when I have not committed any crime.

One of the most issues I have had to deal with is people threatening to harm me, this is where everyone who I have come across all of a sudden started acting aggressively towards me even though I did not do anything wrong. I remember one person from another country saying to me "I thought you were bad."
Prominent persons in the media seem to have played a major role in this happening to me along with persons in other countries. The persons who have trafficked me is directly involved in all of this.

The media in Jamaica is trusted by many, so upon reading any article people automatically believe it. Also, the media have cultivated "media personalities" who although not known personally by most persons, people have trusted them because they have marketed themselves well.

An example of what the media has done is in relation to one of my parents. Every morning at one of my parent's place of employment, a newspaper was delivered to some workers every day, I remember after saying something online, and about a day or so later my father was puzzled because everybody got a newspaper except him, this kept on happening. I knew however exactly what had happened. The media was angry at what I said and decided to retaliate against me by doing this.

Last edited: