• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

The Master Locksmith, the unlimited Christ

Discussion in 'Controversial Christian Theology' started by FineLinen, Sep 23, 2019.

1. FineLinen

FineLinen Senior Veteran Supporter

+1,695
    Non-Denom
    "I am the Living One, I was dead, and now look I am alive for ever and ever! I hold the keys of death and hades."

Keys=

Keeper of keys has the power to open and shut.

Denotes power & authority.

Hades=

The realm of the dead.

Place of departed souls.

Questions? ? ?

1. Is the power and authority of Jesus Christ limited?

2. Is He limited to this present life?

3. Does the Holder of of the keys know how to operate the keys?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Lazarus Short

Lazarus Short Well-Known Member

+927
    Non-Denom
    Married
    No, no and YES.

3. yeshuaslavejeff

yeshuaslavejeff simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua

+8,973
    Anabaptist
    Jesus says those who are not for Him are against Him.

He tells those on Judgment Day "BE GONE from ME, I NEVER Knew you"...

Thus all the ones who promote repeatedly a false gospel like universalism....

4. Lazarus Short

+927
    Non-Denom
    Married
    If you look at the context of the text you quoted, it is clear that those dismissed were guilty of following a WORKS program of salvation, not a program of universalism. The shorter the quote, the greater the chance of misapplication...

5. yeshuaslavejeff

yeshuaslavejeff simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua

+8,973
    Anabaptist
    TORAH is LIGHT for our feet, direction from Yahuweh the Creator for all His children.
    He denounces and rejects the so-called heresy of "a program of universalism"
    in and through all of His Word , His Plan, His Purpose,
    and the Words of Jesus to His sheep.

6. Lazarus Short

+927
    Non-Denom
    Married
    "...in and through all of His Word..."

Please tell me if you are restricting yourself to Torah, or if the entire Holy Bible, which version? Everything hinges on that.

7. FineLinen

+1,695
    Non-Denom
    Dear Laz.: There is exactly one verse in all of our Father's utterances in Canon using the word "limited."

YOU have limited the Holy One of Israel.

The One who eats death by swallowing it down into His Zao Life is the Unlimited Christ who is not limited to this side of human despair in the slightest degree.

EVERY knee, every mouth, every dimension of the heavens, earth & underworld in harmonious vibrations of worship

8. FineLinen

+1,695
    Non-Denom
    “But here on this mountain, God-of-the-Angel-Armies
    will throw a feast for all the people of the world,
    A feast of the finest foods, a feast with vintage wines,
    a feast of seven courses, a feast lavish with gourmet desserts.
    And here on this mountain, God will banish
    the pall of doom hanging over all peoples,
    The shadow of doom darkening all nations.
    Yes, he’ll banish death forever.
    And God will wipe the tears from every face.
    He’ll remove every sign of disgrace
    From his people, wherever they are.
    Yes! God says so!” -The Message-

Swallow= Bala=

To swallow down/ up.

To engulf.

To eat up.

To be ended.

Victory= neh’-tsakh=

Enduring victory.

Endurance in time/ continual.

Everlastingness.

Wipe away= Machah=

To wipe away/ to wipe out.

To obliterate/ blot out.

To exterminate.

Our God swallows up death in zao life!

9. FineLinen

+1,695
    Non-Denom
    “But here on this mountain, God-of-the-Angel-Armies will throw a feast for all the people of the world, A feast of the finest foods, a feast with vintage wines, a feast of seven courses, a feast lavish with gourmet desserts. And here on this mountain, God will banish the pall of doom hanging over all peoples, The shadow of doom darkening all nations. Yes, he’ll banish death forever. And God will wipe the tears from every face. He’ll remove every sign of disgrace From his people, wherever they are. Yes! God says so!” -The Message-

Please note the scope

All the people of the world>>>>doom hanging over all peoples>>>>doom darkening all nations>>>>tears from every face.

10. 1213

1213 Disciple of Jesus

+710
    Christian
    Single
    This much:

For, "He put all things in subjection under his feet." But when he says, "All things are put in subjection," it is evident that he is excepted who subjected all things to him. When all things have been subjected to him, then the Son will also himself be subjected to him who subjected all things to him, that God may be all in all.
    1 Cor. 15:27-28

11. FineLinen

+1,695
    Non-Denom
    "Let me tell you something wonderful, a mystery I’ll probably never fully understand. We’re not all going to die—but we are all going to be changed. You hear a blast to end all blasts from a trumpet, and in the time that you look up and blink your eyes—it’s over. On signal from that trumpet from heaven, the dead will be up and out of their graves, beyond the reach of death, never to die again. At the same moment and in the same way, we’ll all be changed. In the resurrection scheme of things, this has to happen: everything perishable taken off the shelves and replaced by the imperishable, this mortal replaced by the immortal. Then the saying will come true:

Death swallowed by triumphant Life!
    Who got the last word, oh, Death?
    Oh, Death, who’s afraid of you now?

It was sin that made death so frightening and law-code guilt that gave sin its leverage, its destructive power. But now in a single victorious stroke of Life, all three—sin, guilt, death—are gone, the gift of our Master, Jesus Christ. Thank God!" -The Message-