Elife3

Jun 12, 2007
✟8,895.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I believe the mark is LITERAL, as it comes from the Greek word "charagma", meaning "scratch, etching, stamp, engravement, mark". Also, the people who take the mark will have a grievous sore. I think the RFID/VeriChip is a good candidate. However, the Mark of the Beast, which is required for buying/selling will be implemented by the Anti-Christ.

Upvote 0

RND

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
Victorville, California, CorpUSA
Visit site
✟23,772.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
This has often been discussed much, but who believes the the RFID chip is a mark or the mark?
I don't.

Could the mark be applied to a bracelet or is it an actual type of of number tattoo?
If it was would it make you stop thinking of Jesus as Savior?

In light of governments seeming to want to bracelet or chip I wondered about the various thoughts and opinions of those that frequent this forum.
The mark of the beast is forced worship.

Mark of the Beast

Anything that seeks to supplant the relationship between Jesus Christ and the believer in Him is antichrist.

Great sermon: Walking in the Light: Rejecting Antichrists - AudioVerse.org

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
"Satan isn't stupid enough to physically mark anyone?"

Coupla things here...one being that the word of God doesn't require Satan's
cooperation to come to pass. God said it will happen, it will happen. Period.

Second of all, and much more compelling: how can whatever beliefs are in one's mind
be scanned at the checkout counter of grocery stores? How do you suggest
they would impose the "no buying or selling" part of the mark of the beast then?
Ask them at the cash register whom they serve? What they believe?

That's staggeringly more stupid than the idea of a physical mark.
Obviously, the people who take any physical mark will be doing so
as an outward reflection of what is already in their hearts.

When the mark of the beast comes, it's not going to be packaged as such.
It will seem harmless and innocuous enough, and far more likely only those
with the wisdom, discernment, and vigilance through having their hearts
renewed by spiritual rebirth in Christ are going to have the will and desire to resist it.

Yes, it will happen just like God has said it would, and yes, it will catch those
who are not prepared for it off-guard.

And yes, the penalty will be the same. If you take that mark, you will be damned. Period.
Who reads the small print of the contract.??

Upvote 0

RND

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
Visit site
✟23,772.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
We know that the mark of God is found in His seventh-day sabbath. His name, title and territory are all found in the sabbath commandment.

Exd 20:11 For [in] six days 1) the LORD 2)made 3)heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

The Lord's mark or seal includes 1) His name, the LORD. Jehovah = "the existing One", the proper name of the one true God - YWVH. 2) His title. He "made" thus He is creator. 3) His territory which consists of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything that is in heaven and earth and the sea.

This is God's mark, His seal, found in His sabbath commandment.

Now, where else can we find God's mark?

Upvote 0

RND

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
Visit site
✟23,772.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Shouldn't we more concerned with receive His mark rather than the beasts? I think the two events will be going on at the same time. It is one thing to avoid one thing, and it is quite another to miss out on the other.
Can't we say Vis that it is really going on right now? I mean the sabbath is becoming such a hot topic in these last days. It really must be considered that the sabbath is soon to be a dividing line between the army of God and the army of Satan.

Upvote 0

Ajax 777

God is the Truth, not an opinion.
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2005
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Who reads the small print of the contract.??

Blessed are those who hear the words of the LORD,
and obey them. What does small print have to do with anything?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
HOW funny... the answer is given and there some who still want to use something that is as dumb as dirt to justify their reasoning...

etched, scratched... a mark... but a simple little mark would be able to hold the entire financial, medical and personal history... then we have the chip that is already developed and still they want to say it is an understanding and not a literal device...

LOL... I think, so therefore I am... NOT (sorry my bad) LOL

Many of us if not all of us will NOT be here to accept and/or reject the mark... it will be completely endorsed by the NWO... which as far as we can tell is NOT implimented yet...

One time I thought that if I took my SSAN that I had the mark... LOL not even... it was not placed on or in my sorehead... LOL

For the most part much of this is complete speculation and hypothetical so no matter how hard we might try to say this or that...no one will KNOW for sure till it happens and then it will be too late...
YouTube - LAUREL AND HARDY. CHOO CHOO BOOGIE

Upvote 0

RND

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
Visit site
✟23,772.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
This is nothing new: Nebuchadnezzar, The Prince of Persia, Alexander, Nimrod, etc. all these KEY FIGURES IN HISTORY were working for satan.
If this were true why did God have Nebuchadnezzar and Darius do the will of God? Isaiah 44:28 speaks specifically of Cyrus being the shepherd of the Lord and that " shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid."

Upvote 0

RND

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
Visit site
✟23,772.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
...You do know that Nebuchadnezzar was a BABYLONIAN king that CONQUERED JUDAH AND JERUSELUM, and also sent the jews INTO EXILE.
Yes I do, I know this very well. Who was responsible for this?

Ezr 5:12 But after that our fathers had provoked the God of heaven unto wrath, he (God) gave them into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, the Chaldean, who destroyed this house, and carried the people away into Babylon.
Now, if you want to get into a question of agency, thats a different story.
Not really. What you are suggesting is that God is Satanic because He had Nebuchadnezzar do His will.
But, doing the will of God doesn't necessarily mean it will be something good for us, something that we like or agree with. We know that just from our hard lives! And, you know we (Israel) have a tendency to get into trouble and be enslaved etc...[/facetious] but he always delivers us. Part of that may be to spank our spiritual behinds, but he always delivers us.
Given us up to chastisement doesn't mean being given up into the hand of Satan.

Each one of can, through our free will of actions, become agents of either God or satan. THIS IS UNIVERSAL. Non-believers people can be agents of God, and Christians can be agents of satan.
Right. But Nebuchadnezzar later became a believer in God. I fully expect to see him in heaven.

Dan 4:37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works [are] truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

For example, when Moses and Aaron were supposed to do the will of God and get Pharaoh to let the Jews go, God said that Pharaoh would harden his heard, and he would resist the heed of God enough so that Moses could show him the power of God. See, since he was already evil, and of Satan, God didn't really do anything. His heart was already hardened (he enslaved some 2 Million jews...), but he became an agent of God, for that particular moment if you will.
700,000 Israelites. There were more than just "Jews" in Egypt. That aside, God certainly knew Pharaoh would hardened his heart.

Likewise, I am not saying EVERY SINGLE KING IN HISTORY was evil; there are, however, certainly notable evil men and Kings.
No doubt.

And, I never say ANYTHING about Cyrus or Darius, perhaps my "etc." insinuated that.
What caused me to comment was your, "The Prince of Persia" quote. Cyrus and Darius were Princes of Persia. Good guys.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RND

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
Visit site
✟23,772.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You know what, I could argue with you and show you evidence, etc.
But you won't.

But you wouldn't care.
How would you know? I'd love to be convinced.

You don't care. I don't even want to argue with anyone let alone a Christian...You really disappoint me the way you approach things... I can see why the atheists on this website have so much ammunition. Many of you are here are so prideful that you easily fall into the satanic trap.
I'm confussed. Are you calling me an atheist? I happen to be a Seventh-day Adventist Christian that believes very much in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. I just happen to think the views you expressed about Nebuchadnezzar and the Prince of Persia were woefully uninformed.
By the way, read Daniel 10:10-21. THIS IS THE PRINCE OF PERSIA I WAS TALKING ABOUT. Stop letting your own judgment cloud you. Even this prince is KNOW AS THE PRINCE OF PERSIA in the bible. Read it, and everyone else who is reading this. Who could restrain AN ANGEL FROM GOD FOR 21 DAYS?
BTW, I have read Daniel 10 several times. The Prince of Persia there is the same prince of Persia in the person of Darius. It is a chronological prophecy detailing the lasts days:

Dan 10:14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision [is] for [many] days.
Good luck to you.
Luck? No such thing in the world of a Christian.

Upvote 0

RND

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
Visit site
✟23,772.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
lol whatever. See you still dont get it. Who said I really think you are Christian anyway? It was somewhat of an insult, to let you know how I thought you were acting.. apparently too subtle.

You need to re-learn how to read between the lines. Also, leave me alone please, especially since you think I am a blasphemous God-hating non-Christian. I am asking you. If you do continue to respond that shows a lot about your character.
If you are going to quote me you can be sure of a reply. How you claim to know what i "think" of you is truly amazing.

The thing is, you think it is just a conversation between you and I, but other people are looking at US and seeing how ridiculous this whole exchange is. I KNEW YOU WERE CHRISTIAN THATS WHY I SAID YOU DISAPPOINT ME.
And? I have nothing to hide nor am I afraid of what others may think of my views. This is, in my mind, a conversation between you and I. Others are free to join in.

My gosh are you just trying to be difficult? Nevertheless, that was rhetorical. I would greatly appreciate it if you leave me alone. Don't quote me. If you want to respond to me (because I know you are just itching to respond), make it a separate post. Other people are looking at this for wisdom and information, not to see two Christians fight...
I'm not fighting and if you want to be left alone don't quote me.

BTW If you do continue to respond, I will know who you really work for. What Christian provokes his brother or sister to anger? I have had to defend myself from your arrows since I posted, and not for good reason: you just don't agree with a PART of what I said...
If you are getting angry because another Christian corrected you about your view of Nebuchadnezzar then the problem is yours and not mine.

Really, this is it? thousands of words for two things that aren't even fundamentally important to the question at hand (RFID Chips)? It's not even biblically fundamental. It was a matter of you agreeing with me. And even AFTER I gave you evidence (In Daniel) You still passed it off as connected to your point:
The evidence you gave me in Daniel is woefully misunderstood on your part and in no way is accurate to your mistaken belief. I'm sorry that being corrected has been such a strain on your theology.

Then, are you saying Darius is evil? I mean, if you are you are COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that this prince WAS FIGHTING WITH AN ANGEL OF GOD KEEPING HIM FROM DELIVERING TO DANIEL (SPIRITUALLY). Re-Read it. Either you havent read the bible correctly, or you are trying to conform the bible to your way of thinking, one that fits you:

Which is it?
The historical view of Daniel 10 is that Daniel was in vision with Gabriel and the prince of Persia did indeed withstand Gabriel for a short time wihich, for a short period, prevented the message of Gabriel to reach Daniel.

Who was that prince? Darius? Cyrus? Arterxereses? Satan?

While you are trying to figure it out, leave me alone.
If you wanted to be left alone you wouldn't have quoted me. Don't quote me and your wish will be grabted. Quote me and you are asking for a response.

Upvote 0