Uk
✟114,864.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Also, how can smartphones remotely be the mark of the beast if you don’t have to have one. You’re not forced to get one. It’s fear-mongering

There are 5.11 billion unique mobile users worldwide in 2019, and 2.71 billion of them use smartphones. 100 million people have started using smartphones in the past year. 52% of the world's population are mobile internet users. There will be 2.87 billion smartphone users worldwide in 2020.
39+ Smartphone Statistics You Should Know in 2020

Nobody is forced to get them... we covet :)

Reactions: WhoIsLikeGod?
Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟166,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
There are 5.11 billion unique mobile users worldwide in 2019, and 2.71 billion of them use smartphones. 100 million people have started using smartphones in the past year. 52% of the world's population are mobile internet users. There will be 2.87 billion smartphone users worldwide in 2020.
39+ Smartphone Statistics You Should Know in 2020

Nobody is forced to get them... we covet :)
And? People covet a great different number of things all the time. The church uses mobile smartphone technology to help reach members. Until they start implanting smartphones in you(like some sci-fi movies have shown imagined), I don’t think it’s the mark of the beast. They said the same thing about credit cards, social security cards, the list goes on.
Honestly, I still think it’s far more likely that it will be an actual tattoo over a smartphone. It’s too easy to get rid of a smartphone. It’s too easy to opt out. You’re not getting beheaded for not using a smartphone.

Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟166,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Let me turn this question around and point out a flaw in your logic: so anyone with a microchip implant, or tattoo, or vaccine, or whatever else you think the mark of the beast is, will have their name removed from the Lamb's book of life? Can you see how, no matter what the mark of the beast will be, it will be desirable to some people, and possibly even seem innocent?

Revelation 13 says the beast (kingdom) from the earth will have two horns (kings) like a lamb: "Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon."

Lambs are useful and innocent. Right hands, in which the mark rest, are dominantly used for all sorts of utilities. Smartphones have all sorts of apps.

I'm not saying anyone with a smartphone will have their name removed. Revelation is nearly a 2,000-year-old prophecy, and it prophesies the future. What I'm saying about smartphones has not come to pass yet: the antichrist has not been revealed, yet, and they have not made an image of him, yet. What I AM saying is that the technology exists to turn smartphones into the mark of the beast. I'm sure you've heard of the surveillance state and how it's enabled by mobile devices.

Now, I don't know about you, but I'm willing to go to war against a president who says I can't buy or sell unless I have the World Wide Web on my smartphone. Why? Because I take the Bible literally for its word.
You can say the same thing about the TV. What if I just have a computer? Is it only smartphones or is it the entire internet?
Also, 666 is not 3 separate 6’s it’s literally all together; that’s where most hiccups in gematria happens. If you were doing Hebrew gematria it would be
666=
600 ם
60 ס
6 ו

Or phonetically MSW but ו can be not just W phonetically but also v, o, and u.
Social media is a huge problem. Removing the option of physical cash is a problem. inappropriate contentography is a massive problem.
But the blaming the entire internet for something that isn’t even theoretically correct when referring to gematria is like blaming a knife’s creation for being used in a murder. The knife is nothing more than a tool. It’s how we use it that makes all the difference.
It is simply a tool. I love to use the internet to read. Archive.org is amazing.
The internet helps helps teach.
The internet is a wonderful tool.
Be cautious of technology but don’t be superstitious about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
The vaccine is suspect imho.
The whole virus is suspect. I read a comment that said ‘control is witchcraft’. There’s an awful lot of govt controlling going on :)
Yeah, no. Government leaders have suffered from COVID and some have died. They will not deliberately put their own health at risk. Control is indeed an aspect of the occult generally. Governments have taken the opportunity to become more authoritarian, part of a softening up process to prepare us for the end of personal liberty that will come.

• Agree
Reactions: Psalm 27
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟793,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The vaccine ... also changes your DNA it's not just a normal vaccine.

Source?

This is simply not true.
Our DNA is protected by a membrane that prevents things from passing through easily. This vaccine messenger RNA just goes into the outer part of our cell, called the cytoplasm. And it doesn’t enter into the nucleus, so it doesn’t have access to our DNA. nor does mRNA stick around very long.

We were created in the image of God if we change our DNA around we no longer belong to God.
I tend to disagree with that premise, but it's still a good thing that the vaccine does NOT change DNA.

The vaccine is being used for transhumanism so they can then later hook you up to AI in which you will receive the mark on your right hand with all your financial and medical information and cash will no longer be a thing.

yeah... source for this too please?

Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The mark of the beast is not going to be the COVID vaccine. Why? Because the mark of the beast is something we receive on the right hand or forehead.

And what is the connection between the right hand and the forehead? All manner of reason and logic when examining all the facts involved indicate there has to be a common feature in these 2 specific locations, and through all the reading I have done, the common feature is "body temperature" being checked. Where I live, the are many places that check the person's forehead doing the temperature scan, places now requiring people to wear a mask, I have even seen on you tube machines that scan a person's right hand for temperature.

The COVID vaccine goes into the arm, not the right hand or the forehead therefore it CANNOT be the mark of the beast. It also cannot be the mark of the beast because the antichrist and the beast have not taken over yet. Plus, we are not supposed to be able to buy or sell anything without receiving this mark. The COVID vaccine isn't preventing this from happening.

What I have been noticing and keeping myself informed is we seem to be headed towards a direction where that people who don't get vaccinated may not be able to work (this can depend on industry at moment but may possibly end up being spread out everywhere at rate things are going) .

The reason the world Government is forcing people to get vaccinated and is forcing us to use masks is because this disease is real, it's not a joke, it's not made up by the government, its not over hyped and inflated, people are dying. In fact, over thousands of people across the globe are dying EVERYDAY, over 2 million people have died since this began last December making this judgement from God more deadly than the common flu and its only going to get worse from here people if people don't start using their brains and wearing a mask, using hand sanitizer, and washing their hands. And yes, getting vaccinated. They're forcing vaccinations to try to stop more people from dying and from this becoming the most deadly thing the world has ever seen. They don't want this judgement from God to become more deadly than WWII (and if people don't start smartening up its going to end up that way in several years.)

Let us start using our brains then. A reading of Rev 13.16-17 when read, a question needs to be asked - "What is the one situation that can affect everybody regardless of their position in society, how much money they have, what jobs they work?" There is only one situation that matches this and that is a pandemic.

Next question that needs to be asked "Why do people need to have a specific mark?" The only logical conclusion I can think of, and this is based on everything I have seen today, this mark could possible serve as a means of identity to confirm such a person has been given some sort of treatment.

Don't be stupid, wear a mask and when the COVID vaccine comes out, get vaccinated. Actually read Revelation to see what's safe from the Government and what isn't. This could be one of the plagues but before the antichrist and beast come out in full force and the mark is implemented, over 2/3rds of the globe is supposed to die. Not 2 million.

People, do your research. Make your own conclusions. But me personally, I will not take any vaccines, and I am sure there are people here that feel the same.

Everything I see happening today since this Covid 19 outbreak and all the restrictions we are seeing, they are starting to line up with what is written concerning the mark of the beast.

Upvote 0

Freedm

Sep 27, 2020
Austin TX
✟40,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
For some time I have believed that the mark of the Beast is not some kind of implant but more a political/social pressure to conform to whatever social fad Satan's puppets decide to impose. Those who subscribe to the Biblical view of Christianity clash with the PC, "don't you think?", pro gay, pro abortion, hyper feminist and leftist Nazi types. Or least, we should clash with such and anyone else who is trying to silence those who want to preach the gospel.
Interesting that you title the thread "Mark of the Beast" but your OP doesn't attempt to define it.

Personally I believe the events of Revelation took place in the first century AD, so I'm not worried about the mark of the beast, however there's another event coming up that I do see happening soon, if not already, and that is the release of Satan at the end of the thousand years.

Revelation 20 tells us that Satan will be released for a short time, to deceive the nations and surround the camp of God's people. I understand that to mean there will be a time when the unbelievers will be deceived into thinking Christianity is evil, and Christianity will therefore come under increasing attack and will be marginalized and even outlawed. That is the spiritual surrounding that will occur. Could that be in our near future? I think so.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Interesting that you title the thread "Mark of the Beast" but your OP doesn't attempt to define it.

Personally I believe the events of Revelation took place in the first century AD, so I'm not worried about the mark of the beast, however there's another event coming up that I do see happening soon, if not already, and that is the release of Satan at the end of the thousand years.

Revelation 20 tells us that Satan will be released for a short time, to deceive the nations and surround the camp of God's people. I understand that to mean there will be a time when the unbelievers will be deceived into thinking Christianity is evil, and Christianity will therefore come under increasing attack and will be marginalized and even outlawed. That is the spiritual surrounding that will occur. Could that be in our near future? I think so.
You believe that we are now in the millennium? There is not one aspect of this generation that fits the description of the 1,000 years reign of Christ. If you think that Satan is bound and in the bottomless pit, I have news for you. He's as active as ever, perhaps more so because his time is about up.

There are Christians in many nations who are already persecuted, marginalised, outlawed and murdered. Don't try to tell the Christians in North Korea about tribulation. They could not be treated any worse than they are now. If that's the millennium, you can have it to yourself.

• Agree
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For some time I have believed that the mark of the Beast is not some kind of implant but more a political/social pressure to conform to whatever social fad Satan's puppets decide to impose. Those who subscribe to the Biblical view of Christianity clash with the PC, "don't you think?", pro gay, pro abortion, hyper feminist and leftist Nazi types. Or least, we should clash with such and anyone else who is trying to silence those who want to preach the gospel.

The latest, and to me, most troubling, is the blackmail being imposed on those who refuse to get a COVID injection. I'm not an anti vaxxer, but I object to being told that I can't fly if I've not had a shot. Some state governments in Australia want to give businesses the right to refuse to deal with unvaccinated people or allow them to work for the business. Since some of the vaccines are only 50% effective, it is hardly a public health issue.

It seems apparent to me that this is another step towards total control of the population by the state. The state is increasingly Satan's puppet. It has always been so to a degree, but we've enjoyed quite a degree of personal autonomy, at least in the Western world, for as long as most people can remember. Now laws are being introduced that Hitler, Stalin and Mao would approve of. Worst of all, there is not a great deal of dissent from Mr Average.

It's time for Christians to pray against such laws and not sit back and let the state suppress the Church. If we do not, we will be forced underground. I very much enjoy my present way of life. If we want to keep it, we must fight for it, not with guns, but with the Living Word of God and against the real enemy - Satan and his forces.
I

Yeah I hate it

Got to have mine in April or I can't go abroad or travel anywhere
I hate the fact I'm forced to have it

I am pro vax but think it should be a choice

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So any one with a smart phone will have their name removed from the Lamb's book of life?

God puts the mark on this wicked group of Satan worshippers and removes their name from the Lamb's book of life.

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
I

Maybe

Every country in the world has these phones

Not just the West

God's true people are the Jews

They will be in the lambs book of life

Other countries not so much

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
These vaccines? Not all and not the ones Australia will get in bulk. I have two reasons not to get the shot. First, I will not be bullied into something that is not compulsory by law. Second, I reacted badly to the last flu shot I got, which was about 30 years ago. I've not had a flu shot since and I have had just one severe flu in that time.
I

If you have had bad reactions in past you may be medically exempt? You could try claim medical exemption? Am gonna try claiming it myself as I had ME a few years ago and I have heard that vaccines with !mercury in them are bad for CFS sufferers

I am in the UK but maybe give it a try where you are?

All the best

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟123,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Let me turn this question around and point out a flaw in your logic: so anyone with a microchip implant, or tattoo, or vaccine, or whatever else you think the mark of the beast is, will have their name removed from the Lamb's book of life? Can you see how, no matter what the mark of the beast will be, it will be desirable to some people, and possibly even seem innocent?

Revelation 13 says the beast (kingdom) from the earth will have two horns (kings) like a lamb: "Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon."

Lambs are useful and innocent. Right hands, in which the mark rest, are dominantly used for all sorts of utilities. Smartphones have all sorts of apps.

I'm not saying anyone with a smartphone will have their name removed. Revelation is nearly a 2,000-year-old prophecy, and it prophesies the future. What I'm saying about smartphones has not come to pass yet: the antichrist has not been revealed, yet, and they have not made an image of him, yet. What I AM saying is that the technology exists to turn smartphones into the mark of the beast. I'm sure you've heard of the surveillance state and how it's enabled by mobile devices.

Now, I don't know about you, but I'm willing to go to war against a president who says I can't buy or sell unless I have the World Wide Web on my smartphone. Why? Because I take the Bible literally for its word.
When God removes your name from the Lamb's book of life and you are eternally branded by God, you will know it. The decision will be a more conscious act than accepting Christ now, which is by faith, and not sight.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟123,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I

Maybe

Every country in the world has these phones

Not just the West

God's true people are the Jews

They will be in the lambs book of life

Other countries not so much
All of humanity has their name in the Lamb's book of life. The issue will be when God gives those the choice to stay or be removed. Those who accept the Atonement now will not be presented with that choice. We are looking for Christ, not Satan's plan.

Upvote 0

Psalm 27

Aug 21, 2020
Uk
✟114,864.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
And? People covet a great different number of things all the time. The church uses mobile smartphone technology to help reach members. Until they start implanting smartphones in you(like some sci-fi movies have shown imagined), I don’t think it’s the mark of the beast. They said the same thing about credit cards, social security cards, the list goes on.
Honestly, I still think it’s far more likely that it will be an actual tattoo over a smartphone. It’s too easy to get rid of a smartphone. It’s too easy to opt out. You’re not getting beheaded for not using a smartphone.
Agreed. But everyone wants a smartphone don’t they? Try giving your phone up...I tried, it’s like it’s stuck to me, with breaks for the tv. (but I read the scriptures on my phone, so it must be ok) :)

Maybe the mark of the beast won’t be something forced on us, but something we choose?

Reactions: WhoIsLikeGod?
Upvote 0

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,292.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Source?

This is simply not true.
Our DNA is protected by a membrane that prevents things from passing through easily. This vaccine messenger RNA just goes into the outer part of our cell, called the cytoplasm. And it doesn’t enter into the nucleus, so it doesn’t have access to our DNA. nor does mRNA stick around very long.
I tend to disagree with that premise, but it's still a good thing that the vaccine does NOT change DNA.
yeah... source for this too please?

But reality doesn't make for exciting book and movie sales! 13 days until I make my final transformation with the second Moderna shot. I'll be sure to post pics of what I change into. I know my wife probably hopes that it would be Jason Mamoa :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SabbathBlessings

Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟470,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

The latest, and to me, most troubling, is the blackmail being imposed on those who refuse to get a COVID injection. I'm not an anti vaxxer, but I object to being told that I can't fly if I've not had a shot. Some state governments in Australia want to give businesses the right to refuse to deal with unvaccinated people or allow them to work for the business. Since some of the vaccines are only 50% effective, it is hardly a public health issue.

It seems apparent to me that this is another step towards total control of the population by the state. The state is increasingly Satan's puppet. It has always been so to a degree, but we've enjoyed quite a degree of personal autonomy, at least in the Western world, for as long as most people can remember. Now laws are being introduced that Hitler, Stalin and Mao would approve of. Worst of all, there is not a great deal of dissent from Mr Average.

It's time for Christians to pray against such laws and not sit back and let the state suppress the Church. If we do not, we will be forced underground. I very much enjoy my present way of life. If we want to keep it, we must fight for it, not with guns, but with the Living Word of God and against the real enemy - Satan and his forces.

The mark of beast is about worship.

Revelation 14:9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,

The 4th commandment:

Exodus 20
8“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy
. 9Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. 11For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

The Sabbath is on the seventh day (Saturday), but it was changed by the Roman Catholic church which they admit:

A. Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern religionists agree with her; —she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday the first day of the week, for the observance of Saturday the Seventh day, a change for which there is no Scriptural authority.
—Rev. Stephen Keenan, A Doctrinal Catechism; New York in 1857, page 174

Who wants us to not worship on the day God made Holy, Blessed and asked us to Remember?

End times is about who we worship. The mark is not a literal mark, it is a mark that shows who we worship through our actions (hand) and mind (forehead).

Nehemiah 9:6
You alone are the Lord; You have made heaven, The heaven of heavens, with all their host, The earth and everything on it, The seas and all that is in them, And You preserve them all. The host of heaven worships You. (similar to the 4th commandment)

Revelations 14:12 12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. The 4th commandment has been trampled on by Satan, God wants us to stop following traditions led by the dragon and come back to worship Him on the day He commanded.

Revelations 14: 7 saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.” (similar to the 4th commandment)

In the US we now have a Catholic president and all Catholic supreme court members. These positions used to be held by Protestants. The mark of the beast is who we worship and will be implemented through the "Sunday law" which the pope right now is meeting with high profile leaders/politicians all over the world, CEO's of fortune 500 companies to implement a national day of rest, which is not going to be on Gods Sabbath (Gods real day of worship). This law will come into the guise of being good for our earth, but its Satan's way of leading you away from Gods true Sabbath. This law will turn into an enforceable and persecuting law that Sabbath keepers will not be able to buy or sell. God tells us not to worry, He will take care of His people.

I have a lot more references and scriptures if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave L
Upvote 0

Christ777

Jan 21, 2021
Florida
✟8,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Seal of God in your *(you, a servant of God) forehead:

God's truth in your mind.

Rev 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Number 7 is God's number. Spiritual Perfection.

Mark of the Beast in *(Satan's servants's) forehead:

Satan's lie in their mind that leads them to do Satan's work.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Number 13 is Satan's number. Rebellion, Depravity.

In Scripture, the "forehead" is symbolic of your mind.

Eze 3:7 But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.

Eze 3:8 Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.

Eze 3:9 As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

Christ777

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟470,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Seal of God in your *(you, a servant of God) forehead:

God's truth in your mind.

Rev 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

7 is God's number. Spiritual Perfection.

Mark of the Beast in *(Satan's servants's) forehead:

Satan's lie in their mind that leads them to do Satan's work.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Number 13 is Satan's number. Rebellion, Depravity.

Christ777
What is Satan's lie? The Angle says you receive the mark through worship:

Revelations 14:7 saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.”

8 And another angel followed, saying, “Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.”

9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟470,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
To worship is to show a lot of love and adoration for something.

worship - Dictionary Definition
It's also an act. Something we are supposed to do and on the specific day God asked, not the day of mans traditions led by the dragon

Isaiah 29:13
13 The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.

One of the last verses in the Bible:

Revelations 22:14 14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.

Upvote 0