Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
For some time I have believed that the mark of the Beast is not some kind of implant but more a political/social pressure to conform to whatever social fad Satan's puppets decide to impose. Those who subscribe to the Biblical view of Christianity clash with the PC, "don't you think?", pro gay, pro abortion, hyper feminist and leftist Nazi types. Or least, we should clash with such and anyone else who is trying to silence those who want to preach the gospel.

The latest, and to me, most troubling, is the blackmail being imposed on those who refuse to get a COVID injection. I'm not an anti vaxxer, but I object to being told that I can't fly if I've not had a shot. Some state governments in Australia want to give businesses the right to refuse to deal with unvaccinated people or allow them to work for the business. Since some of the vaccines are only 50% effective, it is hardly a public health issue.

It seems apparent to me that this is another step towards total control of the population by the state. The state is increasingly Satan's puppet. It has always been so to a degree, but we've enjoyed quite a degree of personal autonomy, at least in the Western world, for as long as most people can remember. Now laws are being introduced that Hitler, Stalin and Mao would approve of. Worst of all, there is not a great deal of dissent from Mr Average.

It's time for Christians to pray against such laws and not sit back and let the state suppress the Church. If we do not, we will be forced underground. I very much enjoy my present way of life. If we want to keep it, we must fight for it, not with guns, but with the Living Word of God and against the real enemy - Satan and his forces.

Rene Loup

Left the pack, joined the flock.
Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I personally believe societal pressure will GREATLY contribute to the Mark of the Beast being pushed. Either adapt or get left behind. If one is unable to pay the bills, mortgage, or even a chocolate bar at a gas station, then the pressure is on. It will probably be even more so if they added other benefits in addition to financial transactions, such as easily-accessible medical records, identification, passports, the ability to open up lock doors with a wave of the hand, and others.

Silicon Valley has certainly changed the world since 2007. Another thirteen years from now, only God knows what the world will look like. I much rather live in the Millennial Kingdom or in Heaven than a real life Ghost in the Shell-styled world.

This is all pure speculation on my part. I am MUCH more interested in studying the past than I am in predicting the future.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟176,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Who are we to read the times? These times are perilous, to be sure. But it should not matter what age we live in, only how we live it.

I cannot look into a crystal ball and say what is going to happen. It may even be better that I cannot. Still, the Holy Spirit is with us today and will be able to help us through any trial or tribulation. God is Good and He gives good things to His children. If one is to suffer for Christ, would he not have more rewards in heaven? But we do not will of our own selves harm upon us or another, but give it to God to help us and guide us. We are His people and He is our God. Honor Him.

Upvote 0

Lg2000

Dec 15, 2003
L.A.
✟27,613.00
Faith
Christian
Whatever is going to happen is gods will. God knows time is short. Why try to fight it , if its supposed to happen. Corona virus vaccine was made fast , i dont trust it simply because of that and no it isnt the mark of the beast , cmon now.

Endtimes dont scare me tbh. God is with us regardless , we are going to be okay long as we are walking with and putting all our faith and trust in him.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I personally believe societal pressure will GREATLY contribute to the Mark of the Beast being pushed. Either adapt or get left behind. If one is unable to pay the bills, mortgage, or even a chocolate bar at a gas station, then the pressure is on. It will probably be even more so if they added other benefits in addition to financial transactions, such as easily-accessible medical records, identification, passports, the ability to open up lock doors with a wave of the hand, and others.

Silicon Valley has certainly changed the world since 2007. Another thirteen years from now, only God knows what the world will look like. I much rather live in the Millennial Kingdom or in Heaven than a real life Ghost in the Shell-styled world.

This is all pure speculation on my part. I am MUCH more interested in studying the past than I am in predicting the future.
I'm not predicting the future, these things are happening right now. Will Graham will be preaching in Australia in May - provided that he gets vaccinated. If he decides not to get the shot, he won't be coming. I won't be vaccinated. That will stop me from going overseas. It may stop me from shopping in some places. I doubt that commerce will be all that interested in turning away paying customers, but we have yet to see.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Who are we to read the times? These times are perilous, to be sure. But it should not matter what age we live in, only how we live it.

I cannot look into a crystal ball and say what is going to happen. It may even be better that I cannot. Still, the Holy Spirit is with us today and will be able to help us through any trial or tribulation. God is Good and He gives good things to His children. If one is to suffer for Christ, would he not have more rewards in heaven? But we do not will of our own selves harm upon us or another, but give it to God to help us and guide us. We are His people and He is our God. Honor Him.
Sure, but we are also commanded to pray for those in authority so that we can live in peace (1 Timothy2:2)

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟176,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Sure, but we are also commanded to pray for those in authority so that we can live in peace (1 Timothy2:2)

Matthew 10:16 “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves. 17 Beware of men, for they will deliver you over to courts and flog you in their synagogues, 18 and you will be dragged before governors and kings for my sake, to bear witness before them and the Gentiles. 19 When they deliver you over, do not be anxious how you are to speak or what you are to say, for what you are to say will be given to you in that hour. 20 For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. 21 Brother will deliver brother over to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death, 22 and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 23 When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next, for truly, I say to you, you will not have gone through all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Even though Christ is talking to His Apostles, it is still relevant that persecution is very real in other parts of the world right now. It may be heading to the states as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Leftist nazis is an oxymoron.
Sorry.
Also, we are always to pray for our leaders.
It’s not our will but Gods will. If he wills Satan to overcome the worlds governments there is no amount of praying we can do to stop it.
The vaccine was rushed and I won’t be taking it for some time but many places will not allow you into the country without vaccines. The most common ones worldwide is malaria and yellow fever.

Reactions: Psalm 27
Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The latest, and to me, most troubling, is the blackmail being imposed on those who refuse to get a COVID injection. I'm not an anti vaxxer, but I object to being told that I can't fly if I've not had a shot. Some state governments in Australia want to give businesses the right to refuse to deal with unvaccinated people or allow them to work for the business. Since some of the vaccines are only 50% effective, it is hardly a public health issue.

It seems apparent to me that this is another step towards total control of the population by the state. The state is increasingly Satan's puppet.
These vaccines has 95% effectiveness after getting both doses and, contrary to conspiracy theories, Bill Gates didn't put a microchip in the vaccine. Just pray for those in authority and take the shot when it's your turn.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
These vaccines has 95% effectiveness after getting both doses and, contrary to conspiracy theories, Bill Gates didn't put a microchip in the vaccine. Just pray for those in authority and take the shot when it's your turn.
These vaccines? Not all and not the ones Australia will get in bulk. I have two reasons not to get the shot. First, I will not be bullied into something that is not compulsory by law. Second, I reacted badly to the last flu shot I got, which was about 30 years ago. I've not had a flu shot since and I have had just one severe flu in that time.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WhoIsLikeGod?

May 29, 2018
North Central Mass
✟46,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
For some time I have believed that the mark of the Beast is not some kind of implant but more a political/social pressure to conform to whatever social fad Satan's puppets decide to impose. Those who subscribe to the Biblical view of Christianity clash with the PC, "don't you think?", pro gay, pro abortion, hyper feminist and leftist Nazi types. Or least, we should clash with such and anyone else who is trying to silence those who want to preach the gospel.

It seems apparent to me that this is another step towards total control of the population by the state. The state is increasingly Satan's puppet. It has always been so to a degree, but we've enjoyed quite a degree of personal autonomy, at least in the Western world, for as long as most people can remember. Now laws are being introduced that Hitler, Stalin and Mao would approve of. Worst of all, there is not a great deal of dissent from Mr Average.

It's time for Christians to pray against such laws and not sit back and let the state suppress the Church. If we do not, we will be forced underground. I very much enjoy my present way of life. If we want to keep it, we must fight for it, not with guns, but with the Living Word of God and against the real enemy - Satan and his forces.
It probably won't be an implant, since in order to make a transaction, you will need to input the direction of sales and an amount paid. If your "mark" is under your skin, that's a difficult feat. This is why I think implants are a decoy. In the state of Massachusetts, it's still legal to buy or sell a service (like mowing someone's lawn or shoveling some snow off a driveway) without paying taxes. So, for private person-to-person transactions, at least one person would need a "register (or mark)" with a user interface.

Plus, according to Quora, 0.0000013% of people in the world have implanted RFID chips.
What percentage of people have an RFID chip implanted in them at this moment? - Quora

But according to BankMyCell, 48.53% of the world’s population owns a smartphone.
1 Billion More Phones Than People In The World! BankMyCell

According to the same study, 79.10% of Americans own a smartphone.

And this makes sense. The Bible says, "And he causeth ALL, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads (Rev. 13:16):" Many people confuse the meaning of the word "mark." In modern English, it sounds like a tattoo. However, it is an Old English word derived from the original Greek (that the New Testament was written in) "χάραγμα," meaning "thing carved, sculpture, or graven work."
G5480 - charagma - Strong's Greek Lexicon (KJV)

People have had trouble with the number 666, too. For almost two millennia, people have been using gematria to reckon the number of the beast, and many people mistake this beast as the antichrist. First of all, gematria is derived from the Kabbalah, which is a discipline in Jewish mysticism. Mysticism and divination were prohibited in the Tanakh (Deu. 18:9–14). Secondly, the beast from the earth is not the antichrist. In actuality, it's a kingdom, not a person (Dan. 7:23), and it has two consecutive kings (Rev. 13:11). "The beast which was, and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction (Rev. 17:11)." THIS beast, the eighth king that is one of the seven (of the prior beast from the sea), is the antichrist.

The number 666 is not complicated. The sixth letter of the original Hebrew alphabet is "waw." It has a numerical value of 6, like the Roman numeral V is 5. So 666 is literally "WWW."

χξς (Greek) = 666 (English) = ווו (Paleo Hebrew) = WWW (English).

Waw (letter) - Wikipedia

What kingdom/age are we living in that is defined by WWW? The Bible says the number is that of a man. One man is credited with inventing the World Wide Web (WWW): Tim Berners-Lee, a British computer scientist (the reason the Greek is translated to English).
Tim Berners-Lee - Wikipedia

Now, a thing carved, sculpture, or graven work, with the World Wide Web on it, that will be used to buy and sell everything, in the right hand or in the forehead. Easy. Smartphones!

Having a mark on the forehead may or may not be literal. To unlock their bank accounts, people have been scanning their faces with the cameras on their phones. Our foreheads are almost constantly face-down into our smartphones. However, the forehead portion may be a sign as to where we hold our allegiance.

"You shall therefore take these words of mine to heart and to soul; and you shall tie them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets on your forehead (Deu. 11:18)."

"Do not harm the earth, or the sea, or the trees until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads (Rev. 7:3)."

Head of Libra Association: Libra Project May Be Useful for UN
Head of Libra Association: Libra project may be useful for UN - The Cryptocurrency Post

United Nations Pledges to Get Everyone Online… by 2030
United Nations pledges to get everyone online… by 2030

Guterres Underscores UN Role in Achieving a Free, Secure Internet
Guterres underscores UN role in achieving a free, secure Internet

Free Broadband: Internet Access is Now a Human Right, No Matter Who Pays the Bills
Free broadband: internet access is now a human right, no matter who pays the bills

Mark Zuckerberg’s Audacious Plan to Bring Free Internet to Billions of People All Around the World
https://www.businessinsider.com/mark-zuckerberg-internetorg-2014-2

I don't think the mark of the beast will be a vaccine because pandemics come and go. One hundred years ago, the Spanish flu hit the United States, and we only heard of it in history books. The powers that be will build the Information Age upon more concrete and lasting technology like smartphones, not a pandemic.

• Informative
Reactions: Psalm 27
Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
It probably won't be an implant, since in order to make a transaction, you will need to input the direction of sales and an amount paid. If your "mark" is under your skin, that's a difficult feat. This is why I think implants are a decoy. In the state of Massachusetts, it's still legal to buy or sell a service (like mowing someone's lawn or shoveling some snow off a driveway) without paying taxes. So, for private person-to-person transactions, at least one person would need a "register (or mark)" with a user interface.

Plus, according to Quora, 0.0000013% of people in the world have implanted RFID chips.
What percentage of people have an RFID chip implanted in them at this moment? - Quora

But according to BankMyCell, 48.53% of the world’s population owns a smartphone.
1 Billion More Phones Than People In The World! BankMyCell

According to the same study, 79.10% of Americans own a smartphone.

And this makes sense. The Bible says, "And he causeth ALL, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads (Rev. 13:16):" Many people confuse the meaning of the word "mark." In modern English, it sounds like a tattoo. However, it is an Old English word derived from the original Greek (that the New Testament was written in) "χάραγμα," meaning "thing carved, sculpture, or graven work."
G5480 - charagma - Strong's Greek Lexicon (KJV)

People have had trouble with the number 666, too. For almost two millennia, people have been using gematria to reckon the number of the beast, and many people mistake this beast as the antichrist. First of all, gematria is derived from the Kabbalah, which is a discipline in Jewish mysticism. Mysticism and divination were prohibited in the Tanakh (Deu. 18:9–14). Secondly, the beast from the earth is not the antichrist. In actuality, it's a kingdom, not a person (Dan. 7:23), and it has two consecutive kings (Rev. 13:11). "The beast which was, and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction (Rev. 17:11)." THIS beast, the eighth king that is one of the seven (of the prior beast from the sea), is the antichrist.

The number 666 is not complicated. The sixth letter of the original Hebrew alphabet is "waw." It has a numerical value of 6, like the Roman numeral V is 5. So 666 is literally "WWW."

χξς (Greek) = 666 (English) = ווו (Paleo Hebrew) = WWW (English).

Waw (letter) - Wikipedia

What kingdom/age are we living in that is defined by WWW? The Bible says the number is that of a man. One man is credited with inventing the World Wide Web (WWW): Tim Berners-Lee, a British computer scientist (the reason the Greek is translated to English).
Tim Berners-Lee - Wikipedia

Now, a thing carved, sculpture, or graven work, with the World Wide Web on it, that will be used to buy and sell everything, in the right hand or in the forehead. Easy. Smartphones!

Having a mark on the forehead may or may not be literal. To unlock their bank accounts, people have been scanning their faces with the cameras on their phones. Our foreheads are almost constantly face-down into our smartphones. However, the forehead portion may be a sign as to where we hold our allegiance.

"You shall therefore take these words of mine to heart and to soul; and you shall tie them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets on your forehead (Deu. 11:18)."

"Do not harm the earth, or the sea, or the trees until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads (Rev. 7:3)."

Head of Libra Association: Libra Project May Be Useful for UN
Head of Libra Association: Libra project may be useful for UN - The Cryptocurrency Post

United Nations Pledges to Get Everyone Online… by 2030
United Nations pledges to get everyone online… by 2030

Guterres Underscores UN Role in Achieving a Free, Secure Internet
Guterres underscores UN role in achieving a free, secure Internet

Free Broadband: Internet Access is Now a Human Right, No Matter Who Pays the Bills
Free broadband: internet access is now a human right, no matter who pays the bills

Mark Zuckerberg’s Audacious Plan to Bring Free Internet to Billions of People All Around the World
Mark Zuckerberg's Audacious Plan To Bring Free Internet To Billions Of People All Around The World

I don't think the mark of the beast will be a vaccine because pandemics come and go. One hundred years ago, the Spanish flu hit the United States, and we only heard of it in history books. The powers that be will build the Information Age upon more concrete and lasting technology like smartphones, not a pandemic.
Are you saying that smartphones are the mark of the beast?

Upvote 0

WhoIsLikeGod?

May 29, 2018
North Central Mass
✟46,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I have two reasons not to get the shot. First, I will not be bullied into something that is not compulsory by law. Second, I reacted badly to the last flu shot I got, which was about 30 years ago. I've not had a flu shot since and I have had just one severe flu in that time.
The second reason may be a good one, depending on the kind of reaction. Covid vaccines (at least mRNA types) have been said to be contraindicated in people with history of severe allergic reactions.

The first reason sounds like just stubbornness, but this is OK, immunizations are not compulsory. At the very least, it has nothing to do with mark of the beast.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
The second reason may be a good one, depending on the kind of reaction. Covid vaccines (at least mRNA types) have been said to be contraindicated in people with history of severe allergic reactions.

The first reason sounds like just stubbornness, but this is OK, immunizations are not compulsory. At the very least, it has nothing to do with mark of the beast.
So say you. I say that it is a part of the "boiling frog" undermining of personal freedoms that the Western world takes for granted. Governments are increasingly authoritarian. What would not be accepted if forced on people wholesale is being imposed on us progressively. It's been going on for a very long time. I'm old enough to have seen it unfold. For those who are becoming adults now, it is quite normal. And that's the frustration. Young people are pretty much unteachable as they know it all already.

Who will be the resistance in the future? People like Ben Shapiro, as abrasive as I find him, at least are a counterbalance to the PC insanity that grips the Western world. Jordan Peterson likewise. They are very much a minority in the public arena. It's a shame.

The entertainment industry is almost 100% leftist. And for some reason, people who can fool people into thinking something fake is real, are experts in every other field as well. They also are a powerful influence.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟919,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
The mark of the beast is not going to be the COVID vaccine. Why? Because the mark of the beast is something we receive on the right hand or forehead. The COVID vaccine goes into the arm, not the right hand or the forehead therefore it CANNOT be the mark of the beast. It also cannot be the mark of the beast because the antichrist and the beast have not taken over yet. Plus, we are not supposed to be able to buy or sell anything without receiving this mark. The COVID vaccine isn't preventing this from happening.

Not only that but depending what Christian denomination you are, many of us believe that Jesus is going to rapture us before the antichrist is revealed and all this crap goes down anyway. Making us being afraid of accidentally receiving the mark, pointless.

The reason the world Government is forcing people to get vaccinated and is forcing us to use masks is because this disease is real, it's not a joke, it's not made up by the government, its not over hyped and inflated, people are dying. In fact, over thousands of people across the globe are dying EVERYDAY, over 2 million people have died since this began last December making this judgement from God more deadly than the common flu and its only going to get worse from here people if people don't start using their brains and wearing a mask, using hand sanitizer, and washing their hands. And yes, getting vaccinated. They're forcing vaccinations to try to stop more people from dying and from this becoming the most deadly thing the world has ever seen. They don't want this judgement from God to become more deadly than WWII (and if people don't start smartening up its going to end up that way in several years.)

Don't be stupid, wear a mask and when the COVID vaccine comes out, get vaccinated. Actually read Revelation to see what's safe from the Government and what isn't. This could be one of the plagues but before the antichrist and beast come out in full force and the mark is implemented, over 2/3rds of the globe is supposed to die. Not 2 million.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
So any one with a smart phone will have their name removed from the Lamb's book of life?

God puts the mark on this wicked group of Satan worshippers and removes their name from the Lamb's book of life.

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Upvote 0