Manasseh_

not the evil king Manasseh
Dec 26, 2010
✟17,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If there is not a literal mark of the beast then why does Revelation say a person cannot buy/sell without it?

It seems that this is something economic which a person is forced to take in order to buy/sell. It sounds to me like a way to try to thwart crime (probably terrorism) by being able to track the whereabouts of every single individual on the planet at all times.

Either that, or it is an attempt to go to a cashless society. But why have a cashless society in the first place? Obviously, the point would be to track an individual. You cannot track cash, so the point is to do away with cash and hence do away with crime.

I think the mindset is that if you went into a store they would refuse to sell to you if you don't have the mark

this could easily be overcome with many goods being sold on a black market

the greek in Rev 13 indicates that one isn't able to buy or sell to begin with .......without having the mark.............more simply because one can't even get or have a job to get money without having the mark of the beast

Upvote 0

dollarsbill

Jan 17, 2012
✟7,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the mindset is that if you went into a store they would refuse to sell to you if you don't have the mark

this could easily be overcome with many goods being sold on a black market
Or by God's promises.

Matthew 6:33 (NASB)
33 "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Upvote 0

Manasseh_

Dec 26, 2010
✟17,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The mark will involve DNA fusion. The abomination of desolation will take place within the human temple. The days are fast approaching.

the mark will NOT involve DNA fusion , scripture has given the answer about the mark and it's a spiritual answer not a medical or biological answer

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
The mark will involve DNA fusion. The abomination of desolation will take place within the human temple. The days are fast approaching.

This is an interesting statement. I still remain open to ideas about the mark, but believe it is literal (although I definitely recognize certain spiritual connotations to it).

The interesting thing is there is definitely now technology for the mark. However, the antichrist will have to open his mouth in blasphemy against God. I am not sure the entire world is ready for that yet...I mean, the Democrats took God out of their platform and it caused a huge stir.

Maybe it's talking specifically about the God of the Bible though - in which case I definitely think that our society is ready.

Upvote 0

KJV1611Warrior

Oct 13, 2012
✟675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is an interesting statement. I still remain open to ideas about the mark, but believe it is literal (although I definitely recognize certain spiritual connotations to it).

The interesting thing is there is definitely now technology for the mark. However, the antichrist will have to open his mouth in blasphemy against God. I am not sure the entire world is ready for that yet...I mean, the Democrats took God out of their platform and it caused a huge stir.

Maybe it's talking specifically about the God of the Bible though - in which case I definitely think that our society is ready.

I too believe the mark to be literal and tangible. I just happen to think it will include a fusion with satanic DNA. If you pay attention to satan's world, marketing is indoctrinating us into the idea of fusion. Transhumanism, the next leap of the lie of evolution is also being rammed down our throats via movies like Transformers, Spiderman, X-Men, etc., etc. All of the super heroes are hybrids and people love them. Remember the days of Noah, how that the sons of God came into the daughters of men and they bare children unto them, the Nephilim, the men of renown, what we now know as the demigods. Lady Gaga performed a ceremony where she was rebirthed and hatched from a reptilian egg representing a race within the human race. This stuff is everywhere in their rituals performed at the Olympics, Super Bowl half time show, awards shows, music videos, movies, television, and most importantly, the Bible clearly speaks of it. Genesis 6, Daniel 2:43, Jude.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eckhart

Aug 16, 2012
✟863.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I too believe the mark to be literal and tangible. I just happen to think it will include a fusion with satanic DNA. If you pay attention to satan's world, marketing is indoctrinating us into the idea of fusion. Transhumanism, the next leap of the lie of evolution is also being rammed down our throats via movies like Transformers, Spiderman, X-Men, etc., etc. All of the super heroes are hybrids and people love them. Remember the days of Noah, how that the sons of God came into the daughters of men and they bare children unto them, the Nephilim, the men of renown, what we now know as the demigods. Lady Gaga performed a ceremony where she was rebirthed and hatched from a reptilian egg representing a race within the human race. This stuff is everywhere in their rituals performed at the Olympics, Super Bowl half time show, awards shows, music videos, movies, television, and most importantly, the Bible clearly speaks of it. Genesis 6, Daniel 2:43, Jude.

I agree that the mark has to be literal and agree with this view. I think end times are approaching and this could be quite possible, but I dont know how it would relate to everyone having to have the mark ?

Upvote 0

Calebt

Oct 7, 2012
✟15,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello brothers and sisters, can I just say this - it is good to have your sheilds up concerning the beast who I call - a little mouse but dwelling on it too much is not good for the spirit or the mind or the heart. It is all written, let it play out as is - when the time comes - you will know, you will definately know but right now it is all just speculation from the minds of brothers and sisters. Have a great day! And do not live in this spirit of fear or worry! Thank you Father who sent Jesus to die for our sins, Jesus who came in the flesh and is the Son of God! Continue to guide us, Father! We all love you! :)

Upvote 0

dollarsbill

Jan 17, 2012
✟7,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
why you asking I quoted your statement as reference to what I was showing as to missing the point............are you not getting that either ?
My point is that no matter what the circumstances God has no problem fulfilling His promises to His people. I.E.

Matthew 6:33 (NASB)
33 "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Manasseh_

Dec 26, 2010
✟17,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I too believe the mark to be literal and tangible. I just happen to think it will include a fusion with satanic DNA.

DNA is in the realm of flesh, satan was created as a spirit

"satanic DNA fusion" is in the realm of fantasy / science fiction, something from the imaginations of men, it certainly isn't found in God's written word

Upvote 0

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
DNA is in the realm of flesh, satan was created as a spirit

"satanic DNA fusion" is in the realm of fantasy / science fiction, something from the imaginations of men, it certainly isn't found in God's written word

I do still believe that the most reasonable view of the mark of the beast is probably going to be an invisible ink tattoo mark of some sort.

I pointed out earlier on this thread how the Greek letter "stigma" which is also a Greek word has been associated with "666." Stigma does connote "tattoo mark" in Greek. Manasseh then pointed out that this did not happen until around the 9th century, which is true. However, it is still interesting that this became associated with 666.

I am thinking either a tattoo mark of a computer chip of some sort. Who knows when it will happen - could be a few years or could be a few decades.

Upvote 0

denim

Nov 4, 2012
✟15,730.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Achilles6129 said:
I do still believe that the most reasonable view of the mark of the beast is probably going to be an invisible ink tattoo mark of some sort.

I pointed out earlier on this thread how the Greek letter "stigma" which is also a Greek word has been associated with "666." Stigma does connote "tattoo mark" in Greek. Manasseh then pointed out that this did not happen until around the 9th century, which is true. However, it is still interesting that this became associated with 666.

I am thinking either a tattoo mark of a computer chip of some sort. Who knows when it will happen - could be a few years or could be a few decades.

Technology is moving so fast. They have already experimented with biological computers - computation and data storing in DNA.
Soon data can be engraved onto the DNA of the skin of your hand. Silicon chip is old stuff.

Upvote 0

Manasseh_

Dec 26, 2010
✟17,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

neither tattoos , computer chip implants would break any or all of God's commandments and since God's wrath is poured out on anyone taking this mark it must deal with something that one does to directly break his commandments

I have scripture but I also have historical backing which shows that decrees and laws were made and enforced in the past against keeping God's sabbath command and anyone who refused to break this commandment was subject to death when the apostate church (RCC) influenced the state (Holy Roman Empire) to take action against them

you have to ask, why make laws against this particular commandment naming it as being a "Judaizer" if one keeps it..........it should be obvious that satan couldn't easily deceive on any of the other commandments, but this one cammandment that says stop from your work on the 7th day and REMEMBER ME , that I (GOD) am the one who is CREATOR ........is a constant weekly reminder of God...............take away this command and people easily forget and begin to live their own ways, scriptural history shows this every time Israel began to stop keeping it in addition to worshiping idols, they fell away from God, not keeping his commandments and provoked him to anger

we look at the world today, the Catholic and almost all protestant demoninations have long taught against keeping the 4th commandment, many even teach that Christ nailed his Father's commandments to the cross which is completely absurd, where there is no law there is no sin...........satan's deception against this and all of God's commandments has worked it's way into 'christian' thinking for a long time................when this mark is once again re-enforced people will already be thinking that this commandment is no longer in effect anyway so taking this mark isn't directly breaking God's "commandments" "it's the law now, you must work on saturdays or your employer will fire you according to the law of the land) no job no way to work and eat............no way to be able to BUY AND SELL

God's wrath is poured out on the children of disobedience.........to be disobedient to God is to break his commandments

Eph_2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Eph_5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Col_3:6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

Upvote 0