✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Tell me about it, when I saw this I was like,

EVERYTHING I BEEN SAYING FOR 20 YEARS IS HAPPING RIGHT NOW.

Lol, Its almost just like Person of Interest
You know....20 years ago I barely knew how to operate a dos system computer, a cell phone, or a PiP television...(picture in picture).....now the t.v.'s operate themselves, the cell phones are my addiction, and computers are much more user friendly than one could ever ask for..................and the Bible prophesied things that I couldn't even think to imagine how it would come to pass...but now.....oh boy....it is all coming together like clock-work or like completing the last pieces of the puzzle.

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
You know....20 years ago I barely knew how to operate a dos system computer, a cell phone, or a PiP television...(picture in picture).....now the t.v.'s operate themselves, the cell phones are my addiction, and computers are much more user friendly than one could ever ask for..................and the Bible prophesied things that I couldn't even think to imagine how it would come to pass...but now.....oh boy....it is all coming together like clock-work or like completing the last pieces of the puzzle.

It really is my friend.

Hay did you know that India has already implemented the mark of the beast system?

Right now you can not buy, sell or trade unless you have there mark, its fact now.

goggle this

India mark of the beast

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Here is another video that proves 100 percent the mark of the beast system is in India right now.

You can not buy, sell, or trade in India right now unless you have there number.

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It really is my friend.

Hay did you know that India has already implemented the mark of the beast system?

Right now you can not buy, sell or trade unless you have there mark, its fact now.

goggle this

India mark of the beast
Wow....this is rather eye opening....so how does the number 666 correlate to this? I know it is taught that 6 is the number of man but 666 is the number of the beast....I guess a trinity symbolization of the anti-Christ as the God to man?

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here is another video that proves 100 percent the mark of the beast system is in India right now.

You can not buy, sell, or trade in India right now unless you have there number.

I watched a little of that one as well......and as the comment I read said that they are prime candidates for the mark of the beast since they already worship a false religion......a false god.....and deny Jesus is the son of God.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wow....this is rather eye opening....so how does the number 666 correlate to this? I know it is taught that 6 is the number of man but 666 is the number of the beast....I guess a trinity symbolization of the anti-Christ as the God to man?

Or is it 616 as some Greek manuscripts of Revelation indicate? Better get this one right or your head could come off!

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Or is it 616 as some Greek manuscripts of Revelation indicate? Better get this one right or your head could come off!

Well, the beast is a computer and the mark is from the computer chip.

It is inserted into you, as the bible says.

Its said in your hand or in your forehead.

You can still buy with a tattoo on you, that does nothing.

But a chip will control everything you can buy sell or trade.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

The number 666 is a Aadhaar Biometrics system programed to keep track of every one.

It is created by the devils children who want this.

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

That video is probably one many that I may need to watch....I heard that Scotland or Scandinavia was already doing this...maybe it was even Sweden I can't remember.

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
That video is probably one many that I may need to watch....I heard that Scotland or Scandinavia was already doing this...maybe it was even Sweden I can't remember.

Well, I need to research this, if so, we are next then because it is implement in the word before America.

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

OK, Its now in Sweden, not the other two, not that I can find.

But now its being forced, and that is the clue people, ha,ha.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
a friend of mine shared this with me today....check it out

I will say its easy to point the finger and to be honest the Muslims cant force the whole world into the mark of the beast system.

But I do agree that they are a big part of it as far as symbols and other stuff.

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will say its easy to point the finger and to be honest the Muslims cant force the whole world into the mark of the beast system.

But I do agree that they are a big part of it as far as symbols and other stuff.
That symbol stuff was a bit of a shocker.....

Upvote 0