The mark of the Beast -- on the scene now?

justbyfaith

justified sinner
May 19, 2017
Southern California
✟3,094.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
The mark of the Beast wil be a mark in the forehead or in the hand declaring loyalty to the Antichrist and his system of government.

Now the Antichrist has not yet been revealed, but his mark will very likely be a microchip placed conveniently in between the thumb and forefinger of the right hand, or in the forehead. It will very likely contain your banking information so that you will not be able to buy or sell anything without it (Revelation 13:16-17). And it will very likely at first be offered as a voluntary option to make one's life better; while later one will be subject to beheading if they decide to reject it (Revelation 13:15, Revelation 20:4)

If anyone truly receives the mark it is because they are in alignment with satan and his plan for world events. Therefore it is also written that there is everlasting condemnation for any and all who take the mark of the beast in their forehead or in their hand (Revelation 14:9-11).

Last edited:

Acts2:38

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The mark of the Beast wil be a mark in the forehead or in the hand declaring loyalty to the Antichrist and his system of government.

Now the Antichrist has not yet been revealed, but his mark will very likely be a microchip placed conveniently in between the thumb and forefinger of the right hand, or in the forehead. It will very likely contain your banking information so that you will not be able to buy or sell anything without it (Revelation 13:16-17). And it will very likely at first be offered as a voluntary option to make one's life better; while later one will be subject to beheading if they decide to reject it (Revelation 13:15, Revelation 20:4)

If anyone truly receives the mark it is because they are in alignment with satan and his plan for world events. Therefore it is also written that there is everlasting condemnation for any and all who take the mark of the beast in their forehead or in their hand (Revelation 14:9-11).

Seeing the context in which you are typing, I am assuming you are pointing this into our future, right?

Just out of curiosity, what do you think of these verses here?

Revelation 1:1
Revelation 1:3
Revelation 22:6
Revelation 22:10

What time frame is mentioned here?

Also, do you think this mark is physical or spiritual?

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Anyone who fails to acknowledge Jesus as Savior is everlastingly condemned. It happens every day, second-by-second. The Church needs to reach out more and more and more right now!

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟753,313.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Deuteronomy 6:4-9 is interesting here.

Deuteronomy 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes

This part of Deuteronomy seems to be talking about a mark for those who love God, as it's similar to the description of the mark of the beast. There were no RFID chips back then, so the mark of God's people had to do with faith and love for God. Hand and Forehead also represent the Works and Heart of man, respectively. There are people who do exactly opposite of what God intends for them to do both in works and the state of their hearts. Essentially it can be said that they have accepted the mark of the beast as they are living with an affinity that is enmity towards God.

• Agree
Reactions: lamb7
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,775.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Seeing the context in which you are typing, I am assuming you are pointing this into our future, right?

Just out of curiosity, what do you think of these verses here?

Revelation 1:1
Revelation 1:3
Revelation 22:6
Revelation 22:10

What time frame is mentioned here?

Also, do you think this mark is physical or spiritual?

The mark of the beast will not be known until the beast is known. It will be a symbol of worship to the beast and as the RFID is hidden under skin it cannot possibly be the mark

It seems to me based on that, the Mark of the Beast is MONEY.

Isn't that worse?? WAYYY WOORSSEE!??

Upvote 0

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It seems to me based on that, the Mark of the Beast is MONEY.

Isn't that worse?? WAYYY WOORSSEE!??

No, the mark isn't meant to specifically signify money. The mark is symbolic in Revelation. In a nutshell, it is whomever you choose to follow by your actions, for example, Romans 6:16. Follow God's way or lose yourself in the world following satans path.

Money, if you "worship" it, would fall under Romans 6:16's example. Or whatever you tend to spend your time on more so than God, putting Him second.

• Agree
Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,775.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
No, the mark isn't meant to specifically signify money. The mark is symbolic in Revelation. In a nutshell, it is whomever you choose to follow by your actions, for example, Romans 6:16. Follow God's way or lose yourself in the world following satans path.

Money, if you "worship" it, would fall under Romans 6:16's example. Or whatever you tend to spend your time on more so than God, putting Him second.

In most cases, it's money! :)

But you're right, I could agree with your interpretation as well!

Upvote 0

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In most cases, it's money! :)

But you're right, I could agree with your interpretation as well!

I suppose many people do like money over God, but it could be anything really. Whatever you spend your time doing most over time with God.

The credit doesn't go to me as it is not my interpretation. Romans 6:16 has no hidden meanings. It is pretty straight forward especially when you take the rest of that chapter into consideration.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟186,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well if we look at the landscape right now what do we see?

More and more Christians are killed for their faith, because they do not worship a false god, 90,000 just last year.

More and more Christians are being persecuted because they do not compromise on worldly issues such as LGBT and abortion to name a couple. Punishments right now are just fines and possibly jail time but they will get worse.

Possibly to the point of not being able to buy or sell, as those who live in much more severely persecuted areas already face.

So you see the mark is already here of sorts. I still believe the "man of lawlessness" will be a literal person, and the true mark will appear then, but the shadow of the mark is already here. It is evident in all the world as the system that opposes Jesus! It will progressively get worse until the man of sin is revealed.

For all doubters, look at how quickly the world became truly corrupt! Literally within the last 10 years it went from taboo to openly declare yourself LGBT to now being taboo to oppose it. 10 years ago being fined for not sharing that view would have been unheard of, now you better expect one if you do oppose it.

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ronald

Exhortations
Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I don't think it will be a micro-chip as most have thought. As I see it, the Beast is Islam. ISIS is only one of dozens of terrorist groups in Islam. They have always been anti-Christian and anti-Semitic. And now they surround Israel. To figure that Islam can bring a ten nation group against Israel is not rocket science. The Middle East is on fire and has been since 2011. With the revolts starting with Tunisia, Yemen, Egypt, Libya, Syria and the replacement of Sadam, Mubarek, and Qadhafi identify with the horns that are plucked. A little horn will emerge. So, it will not be some revised Roman Empire, the EU, or any western nation alliance. This is it staring us right in the face. The mark of the Beast is warn on the sleeve or headband and their signature is written in scripture: Rev. 20:4, the cutting off of heads.
Mark of the Beast

Attachments

• 9316354726_20fa93c4eb_z.jpg
    9316354726_20fa93c4eb_z.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Informative
Upvote 0

VARZR

Apr 16, 2017
Virginia
✟20,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
My feeling is that the mark of the beast will not be high tech. It will be literally a mark. A tattoo or a brand. There will be a law that you cannot do business with someone that doesn't have the mark. This law is probably punishable by death.

I also do not feel this will be a world wide system but only in the region controlled by the antichrist.

• Useful
Upvote 0

justbyfaith

justified sinner
May 19, 2017
Southern California
✟3,094.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Personally I believe that it will be a microchip because you won't be able to buy or sell without it.

To say that it is money is to bring it in faster. It will be a microchip containing your banking information and the Antichrist system will be a cashless society wherein people just swipe with their hand to the computer to make their transactions. If people are paranoid of money they will accept it even faster!

Anyone who knows their Book of Revelation would rather starve to death or be beheaded rather than take an RFID chip into their skin. In Revelation 13:16 it says that the mark will be in the forehead or hand.

It may indeed be your theory on Islam also Ronald. It may very well take many forms.

Before it ever becomes physical on the right hand or forehead it may indeed be spiritual and be exemplified as a paradigm of worshipping the world system and everything associated with it. Many people today worship the dragon and the beast without even realizing it. Alicia Keyes sang a song of worship directed to then-President Obama. People sing along to certain secular songs and do not even know that what they are singing is against God at its very core.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Faith Alone 1 Cor 15:1-4

Aug 2, 2017
Heaven
✟12,836.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It will be something you buy stuff with and i believe you will need it to find work aswell ,if you take it you go to hell simple . Might be something like Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency . It should not be in christian's mind because you won't be here to take it .

Upvote 0

Hal A Peno

Aug 3, 2017
contoocook
✟6,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't think it will be a micro-chip as most have thought. As I see it, the Beast is Islam. ISIS is only one of dozens of terrorist groups in Islam. They have always been anti-Christian and anti-Semitic. And now they surround Israel. To figure that Islam can bring a ten nation group against Israel is not rocket science. The Middle East is on fire and has been since 2011. With the revolts starting with Tunisia, Yemen, Egypt, Libya, Syria and the replacement of Sadam, Mubarek, and Qadhafi identify with the horns that are plucked. A little horn will emerge. So, it will not be some revised Roman Empire, the EU, or any western nation alliance. This is it staring us right in the face. The mark of the Beast is warn on the sleeve or headband and their signature is written in scripture: Rev. 20:4, the cutting off of heads.
Mark of the Beast
I would agree with you for the most part. It can't be a microchip because the word mark is defined as
a stamp or an imprinted mark.

Islam is very much anti-Christ. We as Christians need to realize Israel is surrounded by people that hate her. The Dome of the Rock is an interesting place. It houses a large religious complex and two mosque and 'sits upon' God's 'holy place,' not to mention the Dome of the Rock in East Jerusalem is on Mount Moriah which is at the geographical center of Jerusalems seven mountains. This is the place Muslims believe Mohammad ascended to heaven. Know what else is weird. One word for the word 'ascended' in the Old Testament is the word 'alah.'

The coincidences don't stop there. Around the octagonal structure of the Dome of the Rock is a long classical Arabic inscription that says that God has no begotten son, thus denying that Jesus is the Son of God.

Inscriptions on the octagonal structure of the Dome are anti-Christ. They say...

- There is no God but Allah.
- God has no son; He begetteth not.
- God taketh not unto Himself a son.
- God has no associate.
- Muhammad is the messenger of God.
- Allah will preside on Judgment Day.
1442160020.png

The mark of the beast would likely be the zibeba.
2996529440101589692S425x425Q85.jpg

A fanatical Muslims forehead is meant to touch the ground at least 34 times a day in symbolic submission to Allah's will which could add up to more than a million prostrations in a lifetime. Over time this creates a hardened patch of skin on the forehead called the raisin or zebiba.

One Muslim said,

"When a person prays salah, usually his forehead gets darker because of sajda and people know that he prays. Because of this, this person can feel proud and may be sometimes he likes people to talk positive about him and say good remarks about him because of his prayers."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ronald

Exhortations
Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would agree with you for the most part. It can't be a microchip because the word mark is defined as
a stamp or an imprinted mark.

Islam is very much anti-Christ. We as Christians need to realize Israel is surrounded by people that hate her. The Dome of the Rock is an interesting place. It houses a large religious complex and two mosque and 'sits upon' God's 'holy place,' not to mention the Dome of the Rock in East Jerusalem is on Mount Moriah which is at the geographical center of Jerusalems seven mountains. This is the place Muslims believe Mohammad ascended to heaven. Know what else is weird. One word for the word 'ascended' in the Old Testament is the word 'alah.'

The coincidences don't stop there. Around the octagonal structure of the Dome of the Rock is a long classical Arabic inscription that says that God has no begotten son, thus denying that Jesus is the Son of God.

Inscriptions on the octagonal structure of the Dome are anti-Christ. They say...

- There is no God but Allah.
- God has no son; He begetteth not.
- God taketh not unto Himself a son.
- God has no associate.
- Muhammad is the messenger of God.
- Allah will preside on Judgment Day.
1442160020.png

The mark of the beast would likely be the zibeba.
2996529440101589692S425x425Q85.jpg

A fanatical Muslims forehead is meant to touch the ground at least 34 times a day in symbolic submission to Allah's will which could add up to more than a million prostrations in a lifetime. Over time this creates a hardened patch of skin on the forehead called the raisin or zebiba.

One Muslim said,

"When a person prays salah, usually his forehead gets darker because of sajda and people know that he prays. Because of this, this person can feel proud and may be sometimes he likes people to talk positive about him and say good remarks about him because of his prayers."

I am aware of many scriptures from the Quran that speak against Jesus. They all would claim that they believe He was a profit but not as great as Mohammed. I would say all that is in their Quran is as good as blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

• Informative
Upvote 0

justbyfaith

justified sinner
May 19, 2017
Southern California
✟3,094.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
It will be something you buy stuff with and i believe you will need it to find work aswell ,if you take it you go to hell simple . Might be something like Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency . It should not be in christian's mind because you won't be here to take it .

It should be in the Christian's mind simply because it is in the word of God; and our minds are to be focused in the word.

Upvote 0

justbyfaith

justified sinner
May 19, 2017
Southern California
✟3,094.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
The mark of the beast will not be known until the beast is known. It will be a symbol of worship to the beast and as the RFID is hidden under skin it cannot possibly be the mark

The mark will be in the forehead or the hand, Revelation 13:16. So the RFID chip is a prime candidate for my suspicion.

Upvote 0

Hal A Peno

Aug 3, 2017
contoocook
✟6,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The mark will be in the forehead or the hand, Revelation 13:16. So the RFID chip is a prime candidate for my suspicion.
Look at the word MARK...
Genesis 1:1 (KJV)
  1. a stamp, an imprinted mark
    1. of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist

2. the mark branded upon horses
  2. thing carved, sculpture, graven work
Mark (Noun):

denotes "a stamp, impress," translated "mark" in Rev 13:16, 17, etc.

It's something carved or scratched. It's not under the skin but ON it.

• Agree
Upvote 0