Not open for further replies.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have been in the end times for 2000 years yes. Yep that's true. And it's true that we are nearer the end now than back then.
Matthew 24
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be famines and earthquakes in divers places.

8 But all these things are the beginning of sorrows.

Upvote 0

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Matthew 24
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be famines and earthquakes in divers places.

8 But all these things are the beginning of sorrows.

Wars, wars and wars.....all through human history. Natural disasters......all through earths history.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
That will continue until the coming of Jesus plus some not in the list above....Revelation 8 through Revelation 19:1-21

Humans will be humans. The Earth, will be just that....The earth!

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Matthew 24:29-31 is very specific....as well than Revelation 16:15-17 and Revelation 19:11-21.

Thank you.

Do you agree that the dead as well as those who are alive in Christ will be caught up to be with the lord? Or do you believe all living in Christ will have been beheaded/dead?

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You know the mark? Then let everyone on here know.
I will as soon as you say ,that you do not know, I know the game you are playing and so you will not admit you do not know even though you don't know your pride will not allow you to admit it :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
I will as soon as you say ,that you do not know, I know the game you are playing and so you will not admit you do not know even though you don't know your pride will not allow you to admit it :)

It's obvious I don't know! Same as everyone else doesn't know! It doesn't mean that it hasn't already happened!

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's obvious I don't know! Same as everyone else doesn't know! It doesn't mean that it hasn't already happened!
LOL , how would you know it did? so if you say the person who plays the role of antichrist has already been here and done that , then if that is true then it would have been obvious that the mark was implemented and we would know exactly what was used .

Simple proof that the antichrist that will impose the mark 666 on people who partners with the false prophet that brings fire down out of heaven , have not happened yet and it will still happen in the future

Reactions: Riberra
Upvote 0

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Some extra events out of the "ordinary" ...will precede the Coming of Jesus Revelation 8 through Revelation 19:1-21

Have to wait for those 'out of the ordinary' events then.

Upvote 0

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
LOL , how would you know it did? so if you say the person who plays the role of antichrist has already been here and done that , then if that is true then it would have been obvious that the mark was implemented and we would know exactly what was used .

Simple proof that the antichrist that will impose the mark 666 on people who partners with the false prophet that brings fire down out of heaven , have not happened yet and it will still happen in the future

So, you saying the mark will be 666?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.