Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Note that if you refuse to take the mark your head will be chopped off and you will probably be tortured before you head is chopped ..

Can you please show us where the bible states that as a fact?

As I understood it there will be persecution and some will even be put to death while other will only be unable to buy/sell, and if they are ready for it, they can survive it.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you please show us where the bible states that as a fact?

As I understood it there will be persecution and some will even be put to death while other will only be unable to buy/sell, and if they are ready for it, they can survive it.
Revelation 13:15
15 And it was given [unto him] to give breath to it, [even] to the image to the breast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as should not worship the image of the beast SHOULD BE KILLED.
16 And he causeth all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bond, that there be given them a mark on their right hand, or upon their forehead;
17 and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, [even] the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Revelation 20:4-6
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that had been BEHEADED for the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God, and such as worshipped not the beast, neither his image, and received not the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 The rest of the dead lived not until the thousand years should be finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: over these the second death hath no power; but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Goatee, His time is not our time. To an eternal God 2000 years isn't even a flash of a light bulb. Meanwhile most of prophecy has been fulfilled, real lifetime events with dates attached, occurring over thousands of years, except for what remains and what remains are the final end times events. Make no mistake about it, they will happen too. But nobody can say when. What we do know is that it has not happened yet. Scripture, regardless of who is reading it, regardless of denomination or religious system, is very clear on this, it's 6th grade vocabulary, and it speaks of physical world changing events that have not occurred as yet but we absolutely are seeing some of the signs that Jesus' red letter words warn us to look out for.. He said when you see these things that the time is approaching, it is near, He said. It is not the time but it draws near.

Meanwhile we are to live our lives and just have our hearts in a state of preparation. We need to be in a state of preparation not just because no one knows the time or hour or even day or week but because we will all die one day. And death is equally unsure as the end times timeline, I could get whacked by an 18 wheeler while pulling out of my driveway a half hour from now. And it's over. I actually know someone that happened to, instant death. never be sure there is a tomorrow, live for this day. Be ready my friend, don't delay the preparing of your heart ! Scripture also says, regardless of what some religious system might make of it, and written in plain 6th grade language, maybe even 5th grade language " absent from the body is to be present with the Lord". Are you prepared ?

What signs are we seeing now that Jesus warned about?

Upvote 0

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that had been BEHEADED for the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God, and such as worshipped not the beast, neither his image, and received not the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 The rest of the dead lived not until the thousand years should be finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: over these the second death hath no power; but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The early martyrs. Put to death by Nero etc.

• Agree
Reactions: claninja
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is the mark? Do you know?
Whatever the mark >You are confirming that Nero have not put in place the MARK .

Revelation 13:15-17
15 And it was given [unto him] to give breath to it, [even] to the image to the breast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as should not worship the image of the beast SHOULD BE KILLED.
16 And he causeth all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bond, that there be given them a mark on their right hand, or upon their forehead;
17 and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, [even] the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Whatever the mark >You are confirming that Nero have not put in place the MARK .

Revelation 13:15-17

Can you tell me, what the mark of the beast is?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Did Nero forced every people to have a MARK on their right Right Hand or upon their Forehead... yes or no ?

I asked you do you know what the mark of the beast is? Do you?

As for Nero, who knows! You take the term 'literally'. May be more to it!

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
What signs are we seeing now that Jesus warned about?
Many things that people could say are natural things, from wars and rumors of wars, and fires and the earth shaking and cracking open. But the difference is added frequency and severity. Also when the gospel can be preached around the world. When doctrine is confused and people can no longer stand sound doctrine. An increase in signs and wonders ( spiritualism/ mysticism). Famine, droughts, apostate churches, one world government. Angry oceans , destruction. And more.

As I said, it's not that we never had such things, it's that they come at us back to back. Earthquake history alone is revealing. In the 70's and 80's we had 400 world wide annually, many minor. Now were have thousands, many devastating. Now rumors of war global and middle east centered, which can play into prophecy. California has always had fires , nothing like we have seen lately and others over seas. not on the heals of four major hurricanes in a matter of weeks. Jesus said that to look up when these things increase in frequency and severity, because His time is near..

You can go find it for yourself, it's written in old and new testament, then check it against the stats. I know you won't do that but you asked a question, there is your answer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

And at what point (not exact hour) are we to expect the return of Christ?

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I asked you do you know what the mark of the beast is? Do you?

As for Nero, who knows! You take the term 'literally'. May be more to it!
Do you believe what Gods Word says ?
If so then if Nero or any other person fulfilled this prophecy you would know what the mark is -right ?
If you do not know then how can you prove that the prophecy has been fulfilled ?

Upvote 0

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Many things that people could say are natural things, from wars and rumors of wars, and fires and the earth shaking and cracking open. But the difference is added frequency and severity. Also when the gospel can be preached around the world. When doctrine is confused and people can no longer stand sound doctrine. An increase in signs and wonders ( spiritualism/ mysticism). Famine, droughts, apostate churches, one world government. Angry oceans , destruction. And more.

As I said, it's not that we never had such things, it's that they come at us back to back. Earthquake history alone is revealing. In the 70's and 80's we had 400 world wide annually, many minor. Now were have thousands, many devastating. Now rumors of war global and middle east centered, which can play into prophecy. California has always had fires , nothing like we have seen lately and others over seas. not on the heals of four major hurricanes in a matter of weeks. Jesus said that to look up when these things increase in frequency and severity, because His time is near..

You can go find it for yourself, it's written in old and new testament, then check it against the stats. I know you won't do that but you asked a question, there is your answer.

Since the time of Jesus there have been thousands of earthquakes, wars, hurricanes, wars, massacres, fires, evil dictators, genocides, holocaust etc etc etc. If you were in Auschwitz during the 2nd world war, and had witnessed the atrocities that were going on you too would have married it to quotes from Revelation!

Today, is the time of end times. Just like it has been, every day say early Christianity!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Do you believe what Gods Word says ?
If so then if Nero or any other person fulfilled this prophecy you would know what the mark is -right ?
If you do not know then how can you prove that the prophecy has been fulfilled ?

Believing God's word, and interpreting it correctly are two different things! Many many threads have been born on these forums with people claiming to know God's word. To knowing end times, to knowing Revelation! They are two a penny!

Was you around when Nero was persecuting Christians etc? Do you know what was inflicted upon the people? Do you know how they were forced to choose?

What is the mark of the beast? Tell me please?

• Agree
Reactions: claninja
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Since the time of Jesus there have been thousands of earthquakes, wars, hurricanes, wars, massacres, fires, evil dictators, genocides, holocaust etc etc etc. If you were in Auschwitz during the 2nd world war, and had witnessed the atrocities that were going on you too would have married it to quotes from Revelation!

Today, is the time of end times. Just like it has been, every day say early Christianity!
We have been in the end times for 2000 years yes. Yep that's true. And it's true that we are nearer the end now than back then.

Upvote 0

Goatee

Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
At the Battle of Armageddon.

Revelation 16:15-17 ....Revelation 19:11-21 ...Matthew 24:29-31.

When i
We have been in the end times for 2000 years yes. Yep that's true. And it's true that we are nearer the end now than back then.

How do you know we are near the end? No signs today can say that. Only people's imaginations!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.