Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,977.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Something that I just discovered- several years ago I was at church one evening. I was born with 1 leg shorter than the other and a man prayed for me and pulled on my leg and it grew out several inches! I also had a curved spine (scoliosis) from a young age and minutes later the same man touched my back and instantly my posture straightened out and I touched my back and it was not the same as it was before, God gave me a new spine! I did not realize why God did both at the same time but I just discovered something online. Apparently when one leg is shorter than the other it will cause the spine to be misshapen, God had a reason for doing what he did! I did not realize why until now years later when I heard about this from a doctor! Even if you do not believe my testimony of what happened this is evidence of the manifest wisdom of God, I did not know about this when it happened!

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,929.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I used to attend the Anglican Healing Order of St. Luke. in Christchurch.

I saw an unbeliever walk up the front with a short leg (she had a built up shoe to compensate)

After prayer she limped back to her seat !!!

Her leg had grown and the built up shoe was now causing the limp.

At that point a friend asked her if she wanted to give her life to Jesus - she was wonderfully converted.

The Order of St. Luke is a very conservative order - no 'showyness' just matter of fact prayer.

• Informative
Reactions: TruthSeek3r
Upvote 0