✟8,863.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is this the end of days?

Revelation 2:26-29 King James Version (KJV)

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28 And I will give him the morning star. 29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

____

Psalm 2:8-12 King James Version (KJV)

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Manchild (Rev 12) & Rev 2 + Psalm 2

Good verses. I like Revelation.......

Revelation chapter 2 - 1st four Assemblies/Churches

Revelation 2:27

And He shall be shepherding them with a rod of iron; [Revelation 12:5]
as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Psalms 2:9
You will break them with a rod of iron; You will shatter them like pottery."

Revelation 12:5
And she brought forth a son, a male, Who is about to be shepherding all the nations in rod of iron.
and is caught away the Child of her toward the God and toward the throne of Him. [Isaiah 66:7, Matthew 2:6]

Isaiah 66:7
Before she was in labor, she gave birth;
before she was in pain, she delivered a boy.

Matthew 2:6
And thou Bethlehem, land of Judah, not being inferior-most are in the ones-leading of Judea.
For out of thee shall be going-forth One-leading, Who-any shall be shepherding/poimanei <4165> (5692) the people of Me, the Israel.

Reactions: LLoJ
Upvote 0