• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The man who tortured me

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
One of the men who tortured me was named Micah. He often visited the main woman who tortured me. They were friends. He was very cruel to me. I just remembered more about him today. I am hurt that it happened.

Last edited:

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus came into this world for you too, never forget that, He gave His life for you, God has sent Jesus into this world for you too, you see how precious you are to God? The world if full of evil, but take heart, Jesus overcame the world and He gave us the only way to walk with Him in light.

Your pain is more that I can ever imagine, but do not despair, do not let yourself overwhelmed by the evil one, God is calling you to Him, even now, being on this forum, you are reaching for God and at the same time, God is reaching for you!

Take Jesus as the best example, how he acted with the ones who hurt Him, even in the moments he was on the cross, He had mercy and love for them.God will take full revenge on the evil one, it's His revenge, we must forgive all people who hurt us so that they might have a chance of repentance! Even more, if we forgive, God will forgive us for our sins!

Put all your faith in Jesus, you are a new creation through Him, leave the old behind, leave the past behind, this is how the evil one acts to take us down, but take heart, the evil one is already defeated, leave everything to Jesus!

Isaiah 43:18-19: "18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert"

This is my humble advice, those people made you to suffer, forgive and leave them to God, leave past behind.

Pray to God for help, He loves you, He cares for you, leave all your pain to Him, put all your trust in Him.

This is what I do when I battle with the evil one, I say with my voice or with my inner voice: "Satan, leave me!", just as Jesus did, you can take Him as the best example!

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus came into this world for you too, never forget that, He gave His life for you, God has sent Jesus into this world for you too, you see how precious you are to God? The world if full of evil, but take heart, Jesus overcame the world and He gave us the only way to walk with Him in light.

Your pain is more that I can ever imagine, but do not despair, do not let yourself overwhelmed by the evil one, God is calling you to Him, even now, being on this forum, you are reaching for God and at the same time, God is reaching for you!

Take Jesus as the best example, how he acted with the ones who hurt Him, even in the moments he was on the cross, He had mercy and love for them.God will take full revenge on the evil one, it's His revenge, we must forgive all people who hurt us so that they might have a chance of repentance! Even more, if we forgive, God will forgive us for our sins!

Put all your faith in Jesus, you are a new creation through Him, leave the old behind, leave the past behind, this is how the evil one acts to take us down, but take heart, the evil one is already defeated, leave everything to Jesus!

Isaiah 43:18-19: "18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert"

This is my humble advice, those people made you to suffer, forgive and leave them to God, leave past behind.

Pray to God for help, He loves you, He cares for you, leave all your pain to Him, put all your trust in Him.

This is what I do when I battle with the evil one, I say with my voice or with my inner voice: "Satan, leave me!", just as Jesus did, you can take Him as the best example!
Thank you so much for this encouragement and your kind words :)

Reactions: YesMe
Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status