✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Title says it all.

Jesus said he is the truth. God is love. Love is truth. Love is what Satan did not have, as Satan had no truth in him.

People always debate who this is, but look for one who shows they have no capacity to love, even willing to betray their own family.

Also remember they will be filled with wrath as they - Satan and his song - know their time is short.

That is, there is no hope in them. They are destined only for destruction, ending millennia upon millennia of rule on earth.

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Title says it all.

Jesus said he is the truth. God is love. Love is truth. Love is what Satan did not have, as Satan had no truth in him.

People always debate who this is, but look for one who shows they have no capacity to love, even willing to betray their own family.

Also remember they will be filled with wrath as they - Satan and his song - know their time is short.

That is, there is no hope in them. They are destined only for destruction, ending millennia upon millennia of rule on earth.

Like father, like son. Instead of love he will have pride. Yet, to all the world he will seem like the greatest man who ever lived

Upvote 0