The Major Discrepancy Between Ezekiel and Johns New Jerusalem.

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Will look at the rest of your post later, as I'm falling asleep almost now. The sons of Zadok are the - seed of Zadok that came from the Levites. Ezekiel 44 seems to me to never comes to pass as this temple was not the one that built by Cyrus to the time of Darius. Ezekiel chapters 47 and 48 included. The land is divided by lot, they have animals with blemishes, sacrifices for sin, use the shekel, have sweat, people die, people are born, seas exist, regular known cities and locations.

The new earth has no -children born, no people die, no widows, no seas and more.

The Ezekiel 40 thru 48 chapters are for after Christ's return. I do not believe the sacrifices mentioned there are literal, but only mentioned there because that prophecy for the future was given in Ezekiel's day, and it would look funny to have descriptions of a glorious temple and it not involve the old covenant sacrifices and Levitical priesthood. I believe God put it there as a type of guard against those not willing to investigate deeper. In Ezek.47 with God's River and the tree of life, it's very obvious what timing that is. The Zadok represent Christ's elect who serve Him, but the Levites mentioned there represent any of the deceived religious leaders of the people.

The "dead" outside the city mentioned are these...

Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

KJV

Those in red are the wicked. Those include these in that time:

Rev 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

KJV

That timing is the "thousand years" of Rev.20, the time when Jesus will reign over the wicked with His elect from Jerusalem with "a rod of iron" per Psalms 2. These are the "dead" in the sense that they will still be subject to the later "second death" at the end of the thousand years. During the thousand years, they are very alive, in the spiritual body, but can still perish in the lake of fire.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ezekiel 40 - the sons of Zadok are in this prophecy

Ezekiel 40:46
"...the priests...the sons of Zadok among the sons of Levi which come near..."

Ezekiel 43:19
"...the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok which approach..."

------------------
1 Chronicles 27:17

“Of the Levites, Hashabiah the son of Kemuel: of the Aaronites, Zadok:”

Ezekiel 44:15

“But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord GOD:”

Ezek 44:10-15
10 And the Levites that are gone away far from Me, when Israel went astray, which went astray away from Me after their idols; they shall even bear their iniquity.

11 Yet they shall be ministers in My sanctuary, having charge at the gates of the house, and ministering to the house: they shall slay the burnt offering and the sacrifice for the people, and they shall stand before them to minister unto them.

12 Because they ministered unto them before their idols, and caused the house of Israel to fall into iniquity; therefore have I lifted up Mine hand against them, saith the Lord GOD, and they shall bear their iniquity.

13 And they shall not come near unto Me, to do the office of a priest unto Me, nor to come near to any of My holy things, in the most holy place: but they shall bear their shame, and their abominations which they have committed.

14 But I will make them keepers of the charge of the house, for all the service thereof, and for all that shall be done therein.

15 But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of My sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from Me, they shall come near to Me to minister unto Me, and they shall stand before Me to offer unto Me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord GOD:

KJV

Zadok = The Just. That's what the name means. Jesus is King of The Just, (King of Righteousness)...

Heb 7:1-3
7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

KJV

That Melchisedec of the OT that met Abraham was our Lord Jesus Christ in the OT. Hebrews 7:13-14 reveals Jesus is Who is being talked about. The Melchisedec priesthood is an everlasting priesthood, because it's about God The Son as our High Priest. It existed even before... the flesh sons of Zadok were born, as they were yet in Abraham's loins when Melchisedec met Abraham.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Priests leave widows in the latter chapters of Ezekiel. Are all of those priests going to hell? During the 1000 years, only the beast and the false prophet will be in the lake of fire. The people dying in the last part of Ezekiel can still be both righteous and wicked, so the 7th trumpet has not sounded. Animals still have blemishes, people can be defiled if they touch a dead body. The wicked are still going to hell____the lake of fire will not see them until almost the time of the new earth.
Children are still being born and strangers dwell among Israel if they want to.

If the time was for the millennium, then Abraham, Noah, Daniel, and more would all be around as raised from the dead.
There would be no just dying or left in the grave.

But - what does Ezekiel 47 show?
Are the fathers of Israel there in the land again?
no

"...lifted up Mine hand to give it to your fathers..."
It is showing how the fathers are not in the land. These people are living in the land that was promised to the fathers.

-------------------------
Genesis 48:21

“And Israel said unto Joseph, Behold, I die: but God shall be with you, and bring you again unto the land of your fathers.”

Numbers 33:54

“And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit.”

Obviously, those Ezekiel 40-48 chapters are not for you. Best you just put them on a shelf until it's time for you to understand them under the New Covenant and not just looking at them like they are old covenant.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Only the mystery of God is finished, not all of Revelation.

What God gave His OT prophets to write is... what Christ's Revelation is about! Jesus simply gave more detail to go along with the OT prophets. This is one of the reasons why Apostle Peter told us to also be mindful of the words of the OT prophets (2 Pet.3). So when we are told in Rev.10 that it's over when the 7th trumpet blows, that means ALL... prophecy for this present world. What John was given to eat is... The Book, meaning all of The Word of God. Or did you somehow think there's some other... book he was given? Absolutely not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't see a sickle in His hand at the time of Armageddon/the battle at the end of Rev. 19.
Why do you think this is when He leaves heaven wearing many crowns and yet Rev. 14 at the time of when the earth is reaped____He wears only one crown?

The saints/Christians are still dying till He comes wearing one crown. They are not dying up to the time of when He returns out of heaven wearing many crowns.

Direct link between the timing of Armageddon on the 7th Vial and the Rev.19:19-21 events; even linked to Ezek.39.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As the vials close, He will return with His changed saints out of heaven. This is not when He brings the sleeping saints, but already resurrected of the just saints. There is no resurrection left just ahead of the vials being poured --other than for the wicked. The wicked as a huge group will not be raised until the time of the new earth is almost here.

The church leaves after the 7th trumpet sounds. She is not surprised as a thief. Jesus Christ would not and does not warn her. She will know that Daniel stands in his lot at the end of the days. The two witnesses rise at the end of the days. All of the just will rise at the end of the 1290 days.

Daniel 12:11
"And from the time that the daily sacrifice...taken away...a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Israel will be freed at the 1290 days time when Daniel stands in his lot. Right now, he rests bodily, but then, he will stand/rise.
the resurrection at the last day

There will yet be more time - to the 1335 days. The church is not here, but has left and will return as His armies out of heaven in Rev. 19. The earth has been told that He will come as a thief, there is no special message to the church. The church is gone to heaven and returns when He comes on a white horse - not on a white cloud.

one crown - white cloud/has a sickle/earth reaped
many crowns - white horse - no sickle

That's simply a doctrine of men, and not what God's Word teaches at all.

Per Apostle Paul, Jesus returns one time only, and it's back to this earth bringing the 'asleep' saints with Him when He comes, and at that time His saints still alive on earth are 'changed' and "caught up" to Him (and them) and all go to Jerusalem, ON EARTH. There is no... going off this earth to live in the clouds, not even temporarily. Jesus with His elect Church will rule over all nations from Jerusalem on earth, as per Psalms 2 and Rev.5:10.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Gog is not the time of Armageddon. Ezekiel 38 happens after Israel is gathered out of the nations and dwells safely.
It happens not by the Lord slaying everyone at the battle, but by neighbors kill each other.
There is a great tumult in Zechariah 14 that occurs after Israel has her land - lifted up - and she dwells safely.
This battle is also noted - as that the people will kill each other.
The millennium will not begin until this time is over. Swords will be beaten into plowshares. There is nothing that says that Satan is bound immediately after Armageddon ends. The Bible timeline actually shows that he is not, as once bound, then starts the 1000 years.
When loose, he will go out and gather the nations for battle.

This is... the time of Armageddon, the 7th Vial being poured out upon the wicked with Jesus' coming. God will fight it...

Ezek 39:1-8
39:1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

7 So will I make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel; and I will not let them pollute My holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.
KJV

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The parable involving the ten virgins is not about the church. It is telling about what will happen to the wicked and the just at the end of this world. The time when the day and the hour is not known - the time when heaven and earth shall pass away.

Matthew 24:35 begins all prophecy as to the end of this world. How does chapter 25 begin? It starts with the words "Then shall". So whatever was going on at the end of chapter 24 is also the same timing of this chapter.

gnashing of teeth ---Then shall ---ten virgins---

Matthew 13 shows that the time of gnashing of teeth is at the end of this world. The angels will come and sever the wicked still alive people from the just on the earth still alive - never died and went to the grave people. The just will inherit the kingdom - the wicked will go to everlasting punishment.

You are terribly deceived.

Christ's parable of the ten virgins is especially... about His Church. The timing is before midnight, which would be the eleventh hour (tribulation timing). The Oil in their lamps represents The Holy Spirit, and their being virgins represents waiting on Christ to be presented as "a chaste virgin" (spiritually) according to Apostle Paul in 2 Cor.11.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why do you think the ones that blessed are noted as in the first resurrection? The rest of the dead lived not till the 1000 years were finished.

Blessed and holy - first resurrection time

The wicked have their own hour to rise.

There is a resurrection to life - and one to damnation.

Luke 14:24 shows that the time of reward is when the just rise -not the wicked. blessed -recompensed - at the resurrection of the just

7th trumpet - time to reward
and destroy
the saints will be rewarded with crowns, but the wicked are about to start to get destroyed - sudden destruction
not - vials have been poured and poured and all of a sudden - they later start to get destruction

Revelation 11:18 shows the wicked are destroying the earth up to the time of the 7th trumpet. They are not undergoing the vials of God's wrath during the time of the six trumpets that are over.

What kind of plagues come during the trumpets time?
What kind of plagues are mentioned in Rev. 15:1?
seven last -------plagues
As in - none of them can happen first.
These are God's wrath plagues. They only happen after all of the first plagues have ended.

You make the mistake many make, that is with thinking there is such a thing as flesh death after... Christ's second coming.

The ONLY death remaining after Christ's return is the "second death" we are told of in Rev.20:6 & 14.

So you can dance around what Jesus said in the John 5:28-29 Scripture all you want, but it won't matter, because per the Scripture the wicked dead will be raised on the same day of Jesus' return that those of the "resurrection of life" are raised. As a matter of fact, you didn't even address that John 5:28-29 Scripture by our Lord Jesus!

Upvote 0